flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a way to bring up subtitles for the inner thoughts during sex scenes? I click on the button on the keypad and the dialogue plays for inner thoughts, but it's not subtitled.

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
I really enjoy this game, it just sucks every time you want to switch to a different scene you are stuck with a loading screen. Too bad hes not working on it anymore...

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I really enjoy this game, it just sucks every time you want to switch to a different scene you are stuck with a loading screen. Too bad hes not working on it anymore...
Play the v1.01, the last version v1.04 have the problem with slow loading.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys, for some reason I can no longer play the first Special H scene. The part where we torture/tease the cat girl(I think her name was pitch). This happened after I reached sound level 2 or something like that. Does anyone know how to go back to that scene?
(description: The first H scene required us to be sound level 0, and required 10 points(this is relevant to both 1.0.1 and 1.0.4)(the scene has 2 phase, one is the teasing phase and another is when we fuck pitch)

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
, Sup guys, anyone played with this mod? How do you change the male to a girl/futa? =3

Reactions: maximovich

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Yeah many things are out there my dude, tell me here if you figured out how to change the male lol
Without knowing Japanese that drop down menu is too confusing, there are at least 50 sections that expand to many more, some are shaded and I don't know why, other times I move the slider and nothing happens on screen, very complicated.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Without knowing Japanese that drop down menu is too confusing, there are at least 50 sections that expand to many more, some are shaded and I don't know why, other times I move the slider and nothing happens on screen, very complicated.
That being the reason why i went here for some back up, damn thing is way too complicated, Even when im using my phone to translate the text.

There are like 5 sections in there. The first 5 on the top are the graphics settings and some other map, H-scene settings, and next 5 sections are for the Cat girl,
and the next 5 sections again are for the rabbit, and the other 5 again for the player...

and lastly the last 3 5 sections are for the Shotas, you can't interact with those sections unless you are using those characters, Reason being why they are shaded.
if you are using the Cat girl, you can only edit Her and the player..

Reactions: maximovich

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
I'm trying that plugin too and I can understand a bit of japanese, but I can't even make the japanese characters show up, most of the entries are just blank. I suspect it's because I'm running the game on Linux, and I don't know if there's anything I need to configure for those to appear correctly (only this menu is missing the characters, the main game has japanese characters working normally).

Edit: Solved it. I don't know if it was because I ran "winetricks allfonts" or if it's because I copied MS Gothic and MS Mincho from a Windows install into the Wine folder, but the japanese characters now show correctly.

Last edited:

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
Ok, I made some progress with the BepInEx IO_ExSlider.Plugin to get a futa.

First you need to enable the 3P in Free Mode. Check image 1 for the options to enable it and save the settings (button at the bottom left of the plugin options window), then you need to go back to the Title Screen (for the assets to load) and then go into Free Mode again, which will have 3P enabled this time. You can swap the girls by using the buttons labeled as A in image 2.

Then you can use button B to link the 2nd girl's bones with the MC, so whatever movement he does, she will do as well. They will show up overlapping like in image 2, but you can either displace him with the position settings from the plugin or hide him with the normal game settings (from the ... button at the top right).

Be aware that because the character bones are different, some inconsistencies may show up (like in image 2, the 2nd girl's hand passes through the 1st one's), so you may need to adjust the bones offset in the plugin's setting.

Last edited:

Bobisjob

Jul 19, 2018
Ok, I made some progress with the BepInEx IO_ExSlider.Plugin to get a futa.

First you need to enable the 3P in Free Mode. Check image 1 for the options to enable it, then you need to go back to the Title Screen (for the assets to load) and then go into Free Mode again, which will have 3P enabled this time. You can swap the girls by using the buttons labeled as A in image 2.

Then you can use button B to link the 2nd girl's bones with the MC, so whatever movement he does, she will do as well. They will show up overlapping like in image 2, but you can either displace him with the position settings from the plugin or hide him with the normal game settings (from the ... button at the top right).

Be aware that because the character bones are different, some inconsistencies may show up (like in image 2, the 2nd girl's hand passes through the 1st one's), so you may need to adjust the bones offset in the plugin's setting.
For some reason, I have these two options greyed out. Am I missing something within the plugin?

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
For some reason, I have these two options greyed out. Am I missing something within the plugin?
Did you try to go back to the Title Screen and then enter the Free Mode again? The 3P (and well as those buttons) are only enabled on the next time you start Free Mode.
I'm not sure if it's needed, but just in case, save the settings at the bottom of the plugin options before you go back to the Title Screen.

Bobisjob

Jul 19, 2018
Did you try to go back to the Title Screen and then enter the Free Mode again? The 3P (and well as those buttons) are only enabled on the next time you start Free Mode.
I'm not sure if it's needed, but just in case, save the settings at the bottom of the plugin options before you go back to the Title Screen.
So I went back to title screen trying to enable it. When I enter back into free mode the two options were still greyed out.

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
So I went back to title screen trying to enable it. When I enter back into free mode the two options were still greyed out.
Did the 3P at least load? It should show a "Free-3P Loading" message when you enter the scene, and both girls should be visible.

If it did, did you use the Link Bones button? You can only use the buttons to swap the girls while the bones are unlinked, so if you already linked, just undo it and see if the buttons become available.

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
That being the reason why i went here for some back up, damn thing is way too complicated, Even when im using my phone to translate the text.

There are like 5 sections in there. The first 5 on the top are the graphics settings and some other map, H-scene settings, and next 5 sections are for the Cat girl,
and the next 5 sections again are for the rabbit, and the other 5 again for the player...

and lastly the last 3 5 sections are for the Shotas, you can't interact with those sections unless you are using those characters, Reason being why they are shaded.
if you are using the Cat girl, you can only edit Her and the player..
can you help me - how to install this mod?

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes