SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Here is another plugin from me. It adds subtitles during sex scenes.
They are transcriped/translated with Whisper AI, so the result is a mixed bag...
I don't have the knowledge to create a proper translation.
Thanks for the plugin!
Is there any way to change the text size?

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Is this game really badly optimized?
Or is there some secret how to get over 30 fps on it?
I have 32gb ram, i7 and gtx 1080 ti and it runs on average on 24 or less fps changing resolution doesn't improve much (10fps more if i go from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080.)
What amazes me prequel game and sequel demo run smoothly.

n3f

Mar 17, 2021
There's a universal VR mod for Unity games that goes through IPA/BepinEX that can be made to work with the game.
I tried that mod but for some reason I can't play it.

Run the patch but when I try to run it on Steam VR it exits home and it gets into the VR void. Any tips for that?

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
I tried that mod but for some reason I can't play it.

Run the patch but when I try to run it on Steam VR it exits home and it gets into the VR void. Any tips for that?
Pretty sure I don't use SteamVR for this anymore. Works when I launch it from Oculus.

bertsrandim

Jul 6, 2023
Yo I have a question cause when I press start nothing happens all the other buttons like settings n stuff work fine just no the start button. Any solutions?

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Anyone use this with having this problem? Sadly, LoveMachine can only sync when you pick sex actions that display options when the scene start (usually simple actions like BJ, HJ and such). Like the attached one. For hardcore actions like bondage, cowgirl, orgy the scene start with action right away so LoveMachine cannot detect and sync

Seikishi

Jan 19, 2024
technically it's not loosing position it's just changing pace/setup......

also every level have his own sexy mode....normal/drunk/ahegao......

and no you have to walkthrought this path the developer have made.......or just skip to point 4 lol?????

BUT i have good news for you!!!! there is a way to workaround this.......

1) unlock everything by
play normally
use 100% save
use unlocker on main menu
View attachment 1853566
2) now you have all the game available right? ok
forget the continue and newgame and you will use only free mode from now on.....

3) free mode position are made in a easy way you just need to know how to use it.....
View attachment 1853681
NEKO/CAT
level 0 this have unique animation so give it a look if this present on the category
level 1-2 they are essencially the same position you will use only level 2 because will have more possibility or 3 if it's alone category.....
level 3 now here starts the problems usually level 3 is just an upgrade of level 2 with more variables.....
BUT for multiple categories like es: deeptroath/blowjob/69 will change complitely the base loop using the last name
level 4 is the ahegao special this is based of what you picked and can be just a:

level 1-2(3) with the addition of the ahegao animation for single categories es: missionary
level 3-4 with the addition of the ahegao animation if is the multiple categories es: deeptroath/blowjob/69

nb
lv4 is only 69 there is not deepthroat with ahegao.... you can still use position 1 to 6......but base loop is not present......

TOMOE/BUNNY
exatly the same just with different numeration
level -1 this have unique animation so give it a look if this present on the category
level 0-1 they are essencially the same position you will use only level 1 because will have more possibility or 1 if it's alone category.....
level 2 now here starts the problems usually level 2 is just an upgrade of level 0-1 with more variables.....
BUT for multiple categories like es: deeptroath/blowjob/69 will change complitely the base loop using the last name
level 3 is the ahegao special this is based of what you picked and can be just a:

level 0-1(2) with the addition of the ahegao animation for single categories es: missionary
level 2-3 with the addition of the ahegao animation if is the multiple categories es: deeptroath/blowjob/69

SPECIAL POSITION on right panel
they are all the same if i remenber right...just use the last one with more option
there is no ahegao or special things here

4) use the bell unlocker to level down whatever you want if you need it.......

hope this clear your problems.....looks difficult but it's just a wall of text lol
save it as a guide if you like lol
Play normally? Even with save? and use unlocker? D: I think i copied the SaveData properly by replacing the other file but i dont see anything new and i dont know what a 100% file is supposed to show. I even thought the free mode was the bell until i saw your pic lol but free mode doesnt give me a menu now that im going to the correct menu.

Edit: had the rabit as 89/100, after getting her to 100 as well it allowed me to see the free mode options... at least i think thats what did it, been messing with files.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys, just played this game and love it. Got a question... what is the function of the risky days in the debug menu?

shade4th

Jun 3, 2022
Hey guys, just played this game and love it. Got a question... what is the function of the risky days in the debug menu?
I was wondering aswell, i did change the dates to today and it seemed to me that only changed their audio queue the moment you cum in them.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes