46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
InsultOrder_SpockPack_V1.0

This package contains a set of selected plugins, all of then updated to BepInEx 5.4. Also contains the newest fan translations from the community.
View attachment 1676333

INSTALLATION
1) Delete the files "doorstop_config.ini", "winhttp.dll" and the folder "BepInEx" that are inside the "GameData" folder if they exists (please make a backup of those).
2) Extract the content of the file "InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip" inside your game folder, where the launcher is (インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe)
3) Open the game using the English Launcher (Insult Order English Launcher.exe)

Download:
Alternative Download: InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0

Information about the contents of the package is in the Readme file. There's a lot of stuff!!!

Hi, I have a question

why when loading a "CustomData" (normal version) it inherits the mod configuration?

it happens the same, when I restore the default customization, it inherits the saved configuration of the mod.
Is it possible to correct the problem

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Does anyone know what type of modeling program miconisomi uses? I've gotten pretty close in blender to the character style but not close enough.
that's not my area,

are you planning to make a mod for a miconisomi game?

now i'm looking for mods for miconisomi but nothing.

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Hi everyone. I wanted to share a plugin I created. It adds simple lipsync during the dialogue sequence before the sex scenes.
You can check it out here:
thank you it works 100%, but the lips move very fast. can it be improved?

Sep 23, 2021
in preview image 4, there seem to be a chapter selection, is that ingame or just a visual indication that there are many ending depend on where you decide to end at?

Atsipiim

Jan 20, 2023
Where is this so called "InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip" that is mentioned in the readme file?
I can not get past the launcher screen.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Is there a way to see the ending of a lower level for a girl? I'm at lv3 with Tomoe, and i'd like to see the lv2 ending... Don't tell me i have to restart everything

goblinker

Apr 16, 2021
Has anyone had any luck running the English translation under Linux + Proton? I've installed InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip, and the English launcher does load the game (seems to run fine), but the translations never show up.

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
Donwloaded with mega, using English Launcher. When I press "play" in launcher, it closes, and... nothing happens T_T
pls halp
(or at least pin my nose at the comment that already solved it and I somehow missed it)

maximovich

May 20, 2019
at the time BepInEx.IO_ExSlider.Plugin came out I was modifying textures so I never took advantage of it, I wonder how many plugins have come out that were never known...

EQQufGDUYAAeOsD.jpg

ERd50VAU8AAVPg8.jpg

source of images:

Reactions: TankyThomas

coenred

Aug 10, 2020
Has anyone had any luck running the English translation under Linux + Proton? I've installed InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip, and the English launcher does load the game (seems to run fine), but the translations never show up.
I don't use Proton for this. I use Lutris with the Wine runner to get the game running. To get the translation thing working, I had to go into the game's Lutris configuration, and set a DLL override with winhttp.dll as the key, and n,b as the value. After that it started working for me. If you want to use Proton, you'll probably need to use protontricks to set the DLL override for the Proton prefix.

Reactions: gadump
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes