• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
I'm sorry. Didn't mean to bother anyone. But I trust my antivirus programs more than you guys. And it's not Bitdefender. I'm out of here!

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
I'm sorry. Didn't mean to harass anyone. But I trust my antivirus programs more than you guys. And I'm not using Bitdefender. I'm out of here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Interrogation [v0.1B] [Degen Zone] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- - - -

Mac [302 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Well, After days of reading. I think I may have found the source of the false positive issues.

A warning to any other dev's DON'T change the ICO file as antiviruses will throw a shit fit with it. The issues SHOULD now be resolved but there was no issue in the first place. To the team here I keep having to push updates to for them to be updated I am sorry THIS SHOULD be the last fix for this version.

Mega
PC:
Mac:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Interrogation-0.1C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: degenzoneVN

Bossftw

Jul 19, 2023
I like the models 10/10. And imo you should not have random links pop up when clicking ingame.

Last edited:

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
I like the models 10/10. And imo you should not have random links pop up when clicking ingame.
Thank you, So the outter links is inspired by a game called Emily is Away (a non NSFW VN). However with time I will build a custom UI/website and outter links to flesh out the world and story for now its kind of a temporary work around for me to gauge the idea. Obviously its a 0.1 build so things will change. But I appreciate the feedback and thank you for playing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote