Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Was your android port already has all your mod in it?
Hi. My Android port is - so far - "only" with the cheat Mod, not with the audio/choices helper Mod version. But I maybe do a second one with these functions integrated, too. Probably when I integrate the Patch into it, hopefully later today.

Edit: finished the second Android port

Last edited:
Reactions: Nijuichi21

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Short note:
I've made a first try of the "compatibility version" for my Mod with the music. As already said I adapted the old Mod to be compatible with the new game release v0.8. The ingame music and the walkthrough are only for the game content v0.1 through v0.7, after that both functions are stopping and the game continous with the functions from the cheat Mod.

But I also integrated a "QuickMusic" function, a kind of Jukebox player with enhanced features like track lists for characters/moods. With it you can play the tracks by your own in the new game chapter, too. Info: the download is quite big, but there are already 39(41) music tracks in it...

Download Mod only v0.8_audio (~224MB)
-

View attachment 1530314 View attachment 1530315 View attachment 1530316 View attachment 1530317

Dec. 5, 2021

I made a patch for this Mod with the latest game update for episode 8 from Nyx ("grabbed" it from her discord today morning...) and a "new" feature: I made point recommendations for the v0.8 game content. It's of course not a full walkthrough, but maybe it can help you in some cases. You can also put it On/Off with the walkthrough button in my Mod menu or in the Info screen, too. I made a quick game check with it, but be aware that I did not made a full test.

Info: I added additional hints (the yellow "Attention!"), when the choice leads to a branching point or some more game variables are set with it.

Download Mod patch (~1MB)

View attachment 1531325
Seems like it works well enough for me to continue with this game, so think I shall do just that. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
This really saddens me Koda, I really enjoyed your mods and this game is no different. I seen Scrappy pulled his too. I;m like you I'm a simple player too and gate to have to play a game 100 times to see all content, I hope somebody makes a walkthrough of some kind for this game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This really saddens me Koda, I really enjoyed your mods and this game is no different. I seen Scrappy pulled his too. I;m like you I'm a simple player too and gate to have to play a game 100 times to see all content, I hope somebody makes a walkthrough of some kind for this game.
What really saddens me is the fact that you called KoGa3 Koda. :(

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Let me see If I understand correctly since I get confused easily: First version is cheats only and second version is the one with walkthough?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
About the "impossible walkthrough": well, it's still impossible. Havn't played the game as already mentioned in a post before because of my stop of the ingame music adding. Therefore I can't make a "full" walkthrough anymore with routes etc. But I integrated now - as a kind of compensation - in the second Mod version a help function for the new v0.8 content where I show what points you can get in choices. For that I "only" had to check the game script and insert the infos there.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you for the Mod, it may not have the WT option for the latest update but having the points shown at the top of the screen helps more than anything as you can see if certain choices have positive or negative effects on the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for the Mod, it may not have the WT option for the latest update but having the points shown at the top of the screen helps more than anything as you can see if certain choices have positive or negative effects on the girls.
Thanks. Don't know if you used my cheat Mod from the main page, but there's a second Mod from me for the game here where I try to compensate the lack of a full walkthrough in v0.8 with choice hints for the game points there. It's combined for now with the former music Mod, so the size is a bit big.

Reactions: rlduck

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
I've made a first try of the "compatibility version" for my Mod with the music and the game point recommendations. As already said I adapted the old Mod to be compatible with the new game release v0.8. The ingame music and the full walkthrough are only for the game content v0.1 through v0.7, after that both functions are stopping and the game continous with the functions from the cheat Mod + the new point recommendations for the game choices in v0.8.

I also integrated a "QuickMusic" function, a kind of Jukebox player with enhanced features like track lists for characters/moods. With it you can play the tracks by your own in the new game chapter, too.

Info about the point recommendations in v0.8:
I added additional hints (the yellow "Attention!"), when the choice leads to a branching point or some more game variables are set with it.

Also: In my audioWT Mod downloads (Mod only or Android) is also the latest orig. main game patch v0.8.1 from Dec. 6, 2021 integrated, too

Download Mod only v0.8a_audioWT (~224MB)
-

Android basic port from the game compressed and
integrated Mod v0.8a_audioWT (~1.9GB)
-

View attachment 1530314 View attachment 1530315 View attachment 1530316 View attachment 1530317 View attachment 1531325
i have question, as you got me curious, why the hell you include WT, only with audio files? sorry but im one of this users who dont like be forced to download stuff they will not use anyway, just because some devs like that way

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i have question, as you got me curious, why the hell you include WT, only with audio files? sorry but im one of this users who dont like be forced to download stuff they will not use anyway, just because some devs like that way
This is a bit difficult to explain, here's an attempt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EloeM and J.R.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
After I downloaded this mod, I noticed that the ability to name save files became a toggle. Problem is that even with the toggle on, I'm not seeing the line for typing in the name of the save when I want to save.

Edit: NVM, I found it. It defaults to be off and after you toggle on, then you have to leave the save screen, come back and create a new save file.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes