Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
Does the cheat/info screen version of the mod v0.8a work with the Scrappy Walkthrough/Gallery Mod?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the cheat/info screen version of the mod v0.8a work with the Scrappy Walkthrough/Gallery Mod?
Yes, the Mod version with only cheat/info screen should be compatible to the Mod from Scrappy. But not my other version with additional walkthrough and music, that one would interfere with Scrappy's one!

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1139899

Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen and some cheating options to this game.
As usual in my Mods most of these functions are optional
and can be turned on/off while playing the game.

The ingame audio/music and the full walkthrough are therefore stopped!

But I still do the Mod version with "cheat/info screen" and I try a second version
with a music track player and the "old" walkthrough for 0.1-0.7 + point hints for v0.8.
This second Mod version is available so far here

Updated: 2021-12-08
Game/Creator: Intertwined /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.8a_cheat / v0.8.2_audioWT
Game Version: v0.8.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.8a_cheat (~1MB)
-
(this Mod version should be compatible with
the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy, too)

Info: my second Mod version with
audio/choices helper can be found here so far

Some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1529848 View attachment 1529849 View attachment 1529850 View attachment 1529851
question .. what should be done to make it appear on the screen .. which option is correct ?!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
question .. what should be done to make it appear on the screen .. which option is correct ?!
Hi. To activate the info screen after installing my Mod (please check the install instructions) press the "Mod menu" button on the buttom of the screen, then a menu screen should appear. There you can activate the character points to show up with the button "Status infos".

Beethoven9

Mar 6, 2022
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! You saved this game for me! Without music, it was hard to play...Now, it's awesome! Great job!

Retro_KN19H7

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 1139899

Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen and some cheating options to this game.
Since v0.8 there is also a second Mod version with a choice help/walkthrough
and music/audio for the game parts 1-7. After that the music stops, but you can
play it at your own with an enhanced jukebox function ("QuickMusic")

May 1, 2022
I've updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 / EP9

Updated: 2022-05-01
Game/Creator: Intertwined /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.9
Game Version: v0.9/EP9
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.9Cheat (~1MB)
-
(I try to make this Mod version to be compatible with
the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy, too)

Some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1529848 View attachment 1529849 View attachment 1529850 View attachment 1529851

===============================================

Mod version with walkthrough/music/audio/cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.9AudioWT (~224MB)
-
Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.9AudioWT (~1.7GB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1788349 View attachment 1788350 View attachment 1788351 View attachment 1788352 View attachment 1788353 View attachment 1788354
Hey, I downloaded the compressed version on PC and the mod does not seem to be working. I don't see any walkthrough and any cheat/stats options. When I put the mod files in the game folder I got the warning saying that "Winrar can add files only to RAR and Zip Archives". What should I do? Did I install it incorrectly?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, I downloaded the compressed version on PC and the mod does not seem to be working. I don't see any walkthrough and any cheat/stats options. When I put the mod files in the game folder I got the warning saying that "Winrar can add files only to RAR and Zip Archives". What should I do? Did I install it incorrectly?
Hi. There seems to be something wrong with the Mod or already with the game installation. Here the basic steps for it on a Windows system:
1. Install the main game

2. test the main game without any Mod

This two steps are probably already done since you can start the game already

3. Download the Mod from me that suits you best (only cheat/info screen, or the other one with additional functions like walkthrough/audio)

4. extract the downloaded Mod Zip file temporarily

5. No move the ectracted files (and the folders audio/music when using the "big" Mod version) into your game folder.
Attention: In your case - the compressed main game - this should be something like this: .../Intertwined-0.9-pc - MyRepack-YAC/game/

Now start the game again and test it with starting a new game. There should be now a Mod menu button at the bottom of the screen. And when using the Mod version with walkthrough and audio also music should be played.

Hope I chelped you a bit

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Think you'll ever add a gallery to the mod ? I never have any idea if I'm missing a scene or two because it's not on my route or because I didn't make correct choices earlier.

Thanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Think you'll ever add a gallery to the mod ? I never have any idea if I'm missing a scene or two because it's not on my route or because I didn't make correct choices earlier.

Thanks.
No, since scrappy is already doing that in his WT/Gallery Mod. I try to make my cheat/info screen Mod to be compatible to it.

Reactions: budgierless

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
No, since scrappy is already doing that in his WT/Gallery Mod. I try to make my cheat/info screen Mod to be compatible to it.
hi, first of all, I have not played this VN yet, i have only downloaded just now, and i must say you have done a top job with your mod from what i see from your features list, im still thinking about which version is best to use but im leaning towards your full extra version because if im honest mainly for the audio feature which is a powerfull asset for me to want playing this game!!

But i do have a question: With your smaller game info 0.9 mod you noted that it should be compatible with the scrappy mod, but his mod is still v0.8.2 and I dont know if it is compatible with 0.9 so has this been tested along with your mod for v0.9 yet or do you say this just based on past releases where your code dose not confict with his?

p.s sorry for any typo's lol

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hi, first of all, I have not played this VN yet, i have only downloaded just now, and i must say you have done a top job with your mod from what i see from your features list, im still thinking about which version is best to use but im leaning towards your full extra version because if im honest mainly for the audio feature which is a powerfull asset for me to want playing this game!!

But i do have a question: With your smaller game info 0.9 mod you noted that it should be compatible with the scrappy mod, but his mod is still v0.8.2 and I dont know if it is compatible with 0.9 so has this been tested along with your mod for v0.9 yet or do you say this just based on past releases where your code dose not confict with his?

p.s sorry for any typo's lol
Hi. This is something I want to do with my Cheat/info screen Mod variant when the update for v0.9/EP9 from scrappy is released. I already did the same with the EP8 Mod from him, so I hope I can do it then again. But for now his Mod is not updated to the game episode 9 and therefore also not compatible to my Mod v0.9Cheat so far, too.

Reactions: budgierless

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Hi. This is something I want to do with my Cheat/info screen Mod variant when the update for v0.9/EP9 from scrappy is released. I already did the same with the EP8 Mod from him, so I hope I can do it then again. But for now his Mod is not updated to the game episode 9 and therefore also not compatible to my Mod v0.9Cheat so far, too.
Hey thanks for the quick reply, I kind of guessed that maybe the answer but i wanted to be sure before install any mods, because what ever method i use i know i would have to keep using in future to keep me saves intact from errors.

Anyway please keep up the good wotk and thanks for making this mod, Im looking forward to using the your full feature version as my only mod for this game. Also as im starting a new game if i found any issues along the way i will keep you informed.

THANKS!!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

Retro_KN19H7

Jul 10, 2020
Hi. There seems to be something wrong with the Mod or already with the game installation. Here the basic steps for it on a Windows system:
This worked. Thanks! I did not use Winrar, I just placed them in different folders, extracted them, and moved the mod file to the game folder.

Reactions: KoGa3
Oct 21, 2019
It seems Scrappy burned his mod for this game. And what I read in this topic is a bit confusing, so, is this WT mod compatible with saves made using that mod?

Retro_KN19H7

Jul 10, 2020
It seems Scrappy burned his mod for this game. And what I read in this topic is a bit confusing, so, is this WT mod compatible with saves made using that mod?
Honestly no clue, I just started a new save and played it again. I recommend doing the same. There have been new scenes added to the earlier portions of the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes