VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
i myself don't mind the futa mother or her nose only if we have the we can chose whos going to be bottom and whos top. which is a problem i see for most games that have futa with a male mc. it ether he avoids or becomes a sub, no in between. so hope to see different in this one.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Under the Shell

You need an editor to go over your text and offer corrections. There are a number of dialogues where you've messed up the pronouns.

You also need to decide if you're redundantly putting the speaker's name into the text or not, you're really inconsistent about that and MC's dialogues don't even have the MC's name on them part of the time.

:It's more of a tip, but yeah, when you're fully engaged in this job, you need to find the right words for clients, practice communicating in front of a mirror sometime or read the right books, so you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out.
That text is just all the more laughable with the poor English of the game so far

Also, maybe rename the mothers so they aren't Amanda and Ashley, as it's way too easy to not track which is which when their names are that similar.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The source isn't compiled so it's pretty easy to find the answers in chapter2.rpy
Someone posted them in the thread, point more being that having the subject matter it's about be so obscure that most people will somehow have to look it up seems a bit pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Got the answers on the drama quiz for you all, I will only post the answer on the question

Question 1: Resolution
Question 2: Scancion
Question 3: Only Prose and drama use dramatization
Question 4: Climax
Question 5: Dialogue
Question 6: 140
Question 7: General or particular
Question 8: Both are comic plays
Question 9: Linear
Question 10: Sarcasm
LOL Thanks for this. I literally only got one question right, and it was the single question I had looked up (The number of syllables )

I managed to go 0 for 9 on the rest of them.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
i myself don't mind the futa mother or her nose only if we have the we can chose whos going to be bottom and whos top. which is a problem i see for most games that have futa with a male mc. it ether he avoids or becomes a sub, no in between. so hope to see different in this one.
Thats because most people who are into futa are into the dick. So of course in most games either you're gonna be doing stuff with the dick or nothing at all.

The people who are into futa but don't want to mess with the dick are a pretty big minority

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
That...seems odd if they aren't into the dick why are they into futa? Isn't that the point?
Well, people have their own fetishes so I'm not surprised they exist, I'm just saying I'm also not surprised they don't get catered to very often

May 27, 2018
Thats because most people who are into futa are into the dick. So of course in most games either you're gonna be doing stuff with the dick or nothing at all.

The people who are into futa but don't want to mess with the dick are a pretty big minority
i just wanna put pp into bum while holding her pp

Reactions: pieman1122

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It should be a review, but it isn't:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all a rather disappointing experience, the only good part is that all that is fixable. It is apparent that the Dev is new to all this, so, rough start. Will check later updates to see if it has some improvement.

Hey, no hate, just being honest and frank.

Peace :)

Reactions: Under the Shell

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
LOL Thanks for this. I literally only got one question right, and it was the single question I had looked up (The number of syllables )

I managed to go 0 for 9 on the rest of them.
No problem, luckily internet is there for almost everything haha.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
the engrish isnt bad but dev, you seriously need to fix the dialogues, way too many dialogue lines are attributed to the wrong character.

edit: also, could consider doing the internal dialogues/thoughts in italics so you know if mc is being a crazy person talking to himself or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
Some of the pics at the Bus Stop have a small White line across your face? Also other pics are a little too dark to see clearly.

I still like the game and hope you don't change the Futa she looks cool ;)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes