VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I'll think about changing her face.)
There's a million really feminine faces from Trans girls online. Also, even if you wanted to make someone who has a more masculine face, maybe start with a pretty boy face and then work from there. But I would say its probably best to try and copy a irl model already. The dick could probably be smaller, but if its not bigger than he MC's than you have already set that people in the world Can have huge hentai sized dicks.

Reactions: Akainu456

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
There's a million really feminine faces from Trans girls online. Also, even if you wanted to make someone who has a more masculine face, maybe start with a pretty boy face and then work from there. But I would say its probably best to try and copy a irl model already. The dick could probably be smaller, but if its not bigger than he MC's than you have already set that people in the world Can have huge hentai sized dicks.
She's twice as big as the mc. She will steal everyone from the mc.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
"The progress of story depends on the decisions of the players"

What kind of decision can we make? For example, can I play an asshole (male domination / corruption) or is this a romance only game?
No real decisions so far. I'm actually quite cheesed at this. It's just you going along for the ride for whatever MC decides to do or is put into a situation where there is only one choice to move the story forward.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I'll think about changing her face.)
Her face is fine; you can have unconventional characters. In fact, she's the most unique thing about your game!

In my opinion the biggest problem is that right now I'm not invested in anything that's going on in the story, the choices have left me feeling like they don't matter and parts of the plot feel contrived to the point of breaking me out of the story.

May 27, 2018
I agree about making the face prettyer, but i want the dick to remain that big, its the perfect size

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I personally really liked the new update, and I'm excited to see some action with Ashley, but have you started the progress of changing her face? I think it's not that bad, but the nose doesn't really work for me. I also think the glasses she has on when first we see her is also a part of why people are not really liking her face.
black milf is good too

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Got the answers on the drama quiz for you all, I will only post the answer on the question

Question 1: Resolution
Question 2: Scancion
Question 3: Only Prose and drama use dramatization
Question 4: Climax
Question 5: Dialogue
Question 6: 140
Question 7: General or particular
Question 8: Both are comic plays
Question 9: Linear
Question 10: Sarcasm

Thanks for those. I will never understand why any Dev would put a quiz, completely unrelated to the game, into a game that can lock out content if you don't answer correctly (Or as the Dev thinks is correct). It's absurd and just plain annoying.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for those. I will never understand why any Dev would put a quiz, completely unrelated to the game, into a game that can lock out content if you don't answer correctly (Or as the Dev thinks is correct). It's absurd and just plain annoying.
I agree, I hate it, we would have walkthrough mods for this normally, but that's not always possible

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you like NTR like you, then yes she should be bigger than the mc. So currently this is an NTR game.
It is, that horse face is fucking the female mom with his horse dick (You just don't see it, YET) and makes fun of MC for being smaller than him.
Thats why futa/trans/whatever have no place in this kind of games, because they'll either fuck the girls and cuck the mc, or they fuck the mc in the ass in a more literal way. It's like this character belongs to another game because most girls are hot but then you look at this and... yikes. And her looks are not even the issue, the main problem is the she/he is fucking the mom. So even if you can avoid her, she will still be fucking the mom.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
It is, that horse face is fucking the female mom with his horse dick (You just don't see it, YET) and makes fun of MC for being smaller than him.
Thats why futa/trans/whatever have no place in this kind of games, because they'll either fuck the girls and cuck the mc, or they fuck the mc in the ass in a more literal way. It's like this character belongs to another game because most girls are hot but then you look at this and... yikes. And her looks are not even the issue, the main problem is the she/he is fucking the mom. So even if you can avoid her, she will still be fucking the mom.
Do you hear the phrase "touch grass" a lot? What a garbage hot take mate.

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I have some news. One bad news and one good news. The bad news is that work on interwinted souls has stopped. It has to do with family problems of our screenwriter. The good news is that since February I am working on a new game. The first version is supposed to come out on March 19. I've accounted for past development mistakes, improved the quality of renders, and added mechanics and choices that affect the story. Here are a couple of renders from the game's upcoming release. sisterbr8.png

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I have some news. One bad news and one good news. The bad news is that work on interwinted souls has stopped. It has to do with family problems of our screenwriter. The good news is that since February I am working on a new game. The first version is supposed to come out on March 19. I've accounted for past development mistakes, improved the quality of renders, and added mechanics and choices that affect the story. Here are a couple of renders from the game's upcoming release. View attachment 2464775
What is the name of the new game and will it be on F95? Also please tell us about this new game maybe give us the Tags?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I have some news. One bad news and one good news. The bad news is that work on interwinted souls has stopped. It has to do with family problems of our screenwriter. The good news is that since February I am working on a new game. The first version is supposed to come out on March 19. I've accounted for past development mistakes, improved the quality of renders, and added mechanics and choices that affect the story. Here are a couple of renders from the game's upcoming release. View attachment 2464775
What are the tags for the new game? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
If I were a cynical and suspicious person I'd worry that the negative posts about the trans character were too much to take and you quit the development on the game altogether.

Now that's just someone my brain told me and I'm going to ignore it because I'm not that cynical. But I am suspicious of adult game dev as a whole; I've seen too many abandoned games over the years. I had not yet began to support your game because as a personal rule I wait until I feel safe with every developer before supporting.

Don't feel like I'm attacking you, I'm not. But the sad truth is that this resets my waiting period before I feel safe giving my support. And on top of that I'll remember this potentially abandoned game.

Either way, I hope their family problems heal and I wish you luck in your new game. I await to see more of it.

TL;DR: i think it would have been a better business decision to hire a new writer.

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
If I were a cynical and suspicious person I'd worry that the negative posts about the trans character were too much to take and you quit the development on the game altogether.

Now that's just someone my brain told me and I'm going to ignore it because I'm not that cynical. But I am suspicious of adult game dev as a whole; I've seen too many abandoned games over the years. I had not yet began to support your game because as a personal rule I wait until I feel safe with every developer before supporting.

Don't feel like I'm attacking you, I'm not. But the sad truth is that this resets my waiting period before I feel safe giving my support. And on top of that I'll remember this potentially abandoned game.

Either way, I hope their family problems heal and I wish you luck in your new game. I await to see more of it.

TL;DR: i think it would have been a better business decision to hire a new writer.
The problem with the first part was that we were constantly arguing over the script and dialogues. In the end we came to a compromise that my friend writes the scripts and I do the renders. But unfortunately, what happened happened and I was left alone. However, after I started both rendering and scripting on my own, the work speeded up by about 4 times. About the trans character, I'm not offended by anyone. In fact, you were right.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Yes, the game will be on F95zone. I'll tell you about the game a little later, but for now you can look at the magazine covers that you can collect in the game. In the game they will be 18+
The sexdoll render looks interesting. I am looking forward to see more about your new project.

Reactions: Melmoth99
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes