VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
incest, harem, school, college, milf, brutality, romance, comedy.
I haven't played the game I'll wait for it to advance further. But if I were you I would leave the content trans but I would reduce the size of the character's dick and improve her face because she is not attractive. The reason for me giving this opinion is due to the tegs that the game has and that you post, whenever the MC is cuckold and has the tag Harem and Incest people leave the game making it not succeed, many people end up leaving it because they don't like to see it the love interests relating to others but as these 2 are a couple many people overlook, but the size of the character's dick is what will keep these people away from the game, I don't care about trans content and dickgirl but I don't like these characters to have a penis bigger than the MC's because we know that in these types of games what matters for the LI's is the size of the dick, not to mention that from what I saw in a comment the MC is humiliated by the character which further distances fans from his game, if You really want this game to work you need to reduce the size of the trans character's dick leaving it equal to or smaller than the MC's and make sure she doesn't humiliate the MC and her face, if you fix these things, you can be sure that your game will work, maybe it won't be a success, but you can generate a good income with it.

Reactions: Akainu456

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I haven't played the game I'll wait for it to advance further. But if I were you I would leave the content trans but I would reduce the size of the character's dick and improve her face because she is not attractive. The reason for me giving this opinion is due to the tegs that the game has and that you post, whenever the MC is cuckold and has the tag Harem and Incest people leave the game making it not succeed, many people end up leaving it because they don't like to see it the love interests relating to others but as these 2 are a couple many people overlook, but the size of the character's dick is what will keep these people away from the game, I don't care about trans content and dickgirl but I don't like these characters to have a penis bigger than the MC's because we know that in these types of games what matters for the LI's is the size of the dick, not to mention that from what I saw in a comment the MC is humiliated by the character which further distances fans from his game, if You really want this game to work you need to reduce the size of the trans character's dick leaving it equal to or smaller than the MC's and make sure she doesn't humiliate the MC and her face, if you fix these things, you can be sure that your game will work, maybe it won't be a success, but you can generate a good income with it.
Speak for yourself. None of this applies to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
OK if you don't agree it's not a problem but most of us don't like it you may not mind but we know that for a game with these tags to work it shouldn't have that.
Again, speak for yourself. Speaking for yourself means to talk about your own experiences and points of view without attempting to add weight to your arguments by borrowing the voice of others. Hearing someone tell you to speak for yourself should trigger a moment of reflection.

I'm telling you my tastes, you're speaking for "everyone else" and "the rest of us".

You claim the game should be this way and that way because that's how you want the game. And according to you, games with x and y qualities should not have trans women with bigger dicks, because that's not attractive, because it's humiliating, and for any other reasons you listed. And that's the problem with your argument, I want the game for the reasons you dislike the game. I came here FOR the futa/trans tag not in spite of it.

Just as there are many like you, there are many like me. And the biggest clue should be that the author of the game MADE the game that way because that's the game they envisioned. They did not envision your game, nor mine.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Again, speak for yourself. Speaking for yourself means to talk about your own experiences and points of view without attempting to add weight to your arguments by borrowing the voice of others. Hearing someone tell you to speak for yourself should trigger a moment of reflection.

I'm telling you my tastes, you're speaking for "everyone else" and "the rest of us".

You claim the game should be this way and that way because that's how you want the game. And according to you, games with x and y qualities should not have trans women with bigger dicks, because that's not attractive, because it's humiliating, and for any other reasons you listed. And that's the problem with your argument, I want the game for the reasons you dislike the game. I came here FOR the futa/trans tag not in spite of it.

Just as there are many like you, there are many like me. And the biggest clue should be that the author of the game MADE the game that way because that's the game they envisioned. They did not envision your game, nor mine.
I agree with you that I am speaking for some people, however I have seen several games like this and people always complain about it, and in my answer to you I said that it is not everyone who agrees only the majority, you are doing the same thing as me saying that not everyone agrees, putting it as if your opinion was that of others too, saying that I speak for others doing the same you are also putting your opinion as those people's the way that yoou speak, it's okay don`t agree with me, but you're doing the same thing that you acussing of have done.

I could have written differently saying that from what I've seen in game comments with these tags it never works out, it was my mistake but what has already been said is said I can't change it just try to correct it.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes