Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Playing the field didnt went any good for Layla, she got a stalker and other problems doing it. And considering how pushy and thirsty Daryl is now, imagine what would happen to Valeria.
Not gonna lie, i would love to see less drama on this.
Eryn's drama.
MC mom's drama.
Elena's drama.
Layla's drama.
Zach's drama.
Daryl's drama.
Valeria's drama.
And shes thinking about adding even more...damn.
Uhhh... the whole game is like a CW teen drama... what were you expecting? That's what makes the game so unique, tbh...

Also: Anyone knows how to get the Tori scene and the 2 Iris' scenes?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Uhhh... the whole game is like a CW teen drama... what were you expecting? That's what makes the game so unique, tbh...

Also: Anyone knows how to get the Tori scene and the 2 Iris' scenes?
The second iris scene is in Alexis's secret path and the first one is if you look at her and don't want to kill her, as in kill/fuck/marry, in the beach scenes. The first one you have to do the same too but you are not constraint by the Alexis relationship.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
The second iris scene is in Alexis's secret path and the first one is if you look at her and don't want to kill her, as in kill/fuck/marry, in the beach scenes. The first one you have to do the same too but you are not constraint by the Alexis relationship.
Ahhh... ok I have a secret path PT, but I actually don't get the beach on an Erryn focused PT for some reason =/

I guess I need to find a way to get there without being on Alexis' PT =/

EDIT: Ah wait, no, 1 scene is while being with Alexis, and the other is while not being with Alexis, that's the conditions...

Still, it's super weird you don't go to the beach on an Erynn & Valeria focused paths... the game just ends after Valeria goes with her mom... you'd think the beach scene would still happen =/

What about Tori, anyone knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and jimbro

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
Ugh. So story changed since last version. What are Saved Games good for if story is not the same, you have to start over. But that is ok, I would have anyway. Next problem, story does not make sense any more. There are parts that are missing, parts that rely on previous version that are not true(or at least shown) any more.

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
What irks me is I just don't find the val stuff remotely believable or in character with how she has behaved in previous updates
This is not an update, it is completly rewritten. None of the characters are the same. I started the game and Layla is pretty much a slut (like her sister) ... Seems like Nyx wanted to do a little tweak to the story without realizing that little tweaks means characters are not even close to what they were before. If you start from previous save you really have no idea what game you are playing.
I think we all need to forget our favorite characters from before, because they don't exist any more.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The whole val thing..
If your not with a character and they hook up with other people then that's just the way it goes. That said I would prefer not to see it myself but im not the dev. What irks me is I just don't find the val stuff remotely believable or in character with how she has behaved in previous updates, she has been openly hostile to anyone that wasn't mc flirting with her and no she just did a 180 and gave up.
It honestly smells like nyxs bullshit mo of make a bunch of drama out of something to get people talking about the game and then as soon as the next update drops forget all about the drama have no resolution and then move on to the next drama to continue the cycle. I do like the game and some of the characters but the longer it goes on the more convoluted and irrational the story gets.
Yeah, doesn't make much sense compared to how she acted prior...including Darryl.
I will just look how it plays out next ep, but if this ''playing the field'' continues and/or she wants use Darryl as competition (i mean really Darryl out of all people, he is a creep) well be my guest, Val can have him. I will just drop Val, that's really not drama i will put up with.

Yeah, too much soap opera/drama for drama's sake for me.
I found it funny how she advertised that there is more content if you are on multiple paths at once...no really, why would i do that in this game, you will just get fucked over.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is not an update, it is completly rewritten. None of the characters are the same. I started the game and Layla is pretty much a slut (like her sister) ... Seems like Nyx wanted to do a little tweak to the story without realizing that little tweaks means characters are not even close to what they were before. If you start from previous save you really have no idea what game you are playing.
I think we all need to forget our favorite characters from before, because they don't exist any more.
Can comment on Layla since it's one path I still need to do but Alexis and Erynn didnt feel different to me but Val does for sure so I can see what you mean

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, doesn't make much sense compared to how she acted prior...including Darryl.
I will just look how it plays out next ep, but if this ''playing the field'' continues and/or she wants use Darryl as competition (i mean really Darryl out of all people, he is a creep) well be my guest, Val can have him. I will just drop Val, that's really not drama i will put up with.

Yeah, too much soap opera/drama for drama's sake for me.
I found it funny how she advertised that there is more content if you are on multiple paths at once...no really, why would i do that in this game, you will just get fucked over.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Granted this was my first update from this game since I started on 10.5 so I don't know how long each chapter felt on average. but that explains why playing the Erynn path made this update feel too short and kind of disappointing in the length / amount of content compared to being on the Lexi Path

Reactions: LSC82

KimboKhabib

May 25, 2022
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v0.11 (but should work on all newer versions)

This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.53676/post-11523311

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
I cant download this for some reason it just opens a google page with the text in it

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but I get so many errors in between dialogues. Is anyone else experiencing this? Do I have to start over? uhg...

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Sorry, false alarm. My bad :(

Somebody, please, tell me that I'm not right, or that I missed something.

Found a plot hole, or more likely a big black hole which is swallowing dev's explanation why MC get back to mommy, at the beginning of the game.

If you didn't get romantically involved with Nikki or Cara, and you ignored phone call to Andres' wedding, there's no way that the reason for MC's comeback can be fight with Andres, and finding that he's the cheater, because that never happened !

Is it possible that nobody noticed this so far ?

Is it time for a new rewrite, because I don't see how dev can fix this ?

Never liked how Nyx throw Andres under train after he was a good father for 5 years. I have a pretty good idea for a rewrite, but first I need confirmation that my finding is right.

Somebody, please, tell me that I'm not right, or that I missed something.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbro

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
This is not an update, it is completly rewritten. None of the characters are the same. I started the game and Layla is pretty much a slut (like her sister)
That's not true... Layla's path is bascially the same it's been for at least 2 years now (not sure if there were changes before that) and I haven't noticed any major change with the other characters either.

Though the fact that you call them "sluts" kind of explains it... =/

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes