Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Damn, Daryl is straight up sexually harassing Valeria, when you are not on her path dude just gives her a dry hump on the beach and puts a condition to stop and force her to agree to participate in other activities with him, she doesnt seems to like it but its not the first time and she still agrees to go out with him and his friends, you being on her path or not, its weird....i wonder if that still happens if we are on her path since MC doesnt go to the beach with them and Daryl appears on the gym (with us on her path) putting his hands on her tights and asking her to go to the beach, and she still accepts even after not liking what he did...imagine Daryl and Zach going out togheter what a disaster...

Last edited:

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
So, umm... Ok, so, did look through the thread a bit. Kinda. (I mean, there are 1050 pages, and it's not like I can sort the results by date) And, well, I'm a little bit confused.

I can tell, that there's no harem path, and I'm not complaining, not every game is cut for that (although it looks like the game has quite a few potential LI's, which makes it harder to pick just one and probable to write separate paths due to the sheer amount of girls imo). But at the same time I've seen comments about what looks like a possibility of maaaaaybe having a throuple, which as far as I've seen has neither been confirmed, nor denied, unless I've missed something (which I totally could, due to the search through the thread seems to work).

Futhermore, the author kinda hints (or not? Oo), that you might want to be on multiple paths to get more content, which as far as I undestod might really blow in your face later, or even currently(?) in the game.

So, could someone hopefully explain it if any throuple content has been confirmed as a possibility at all, because it honestly does feel confusing as of right now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
...and it's not like I can sort the results by date...
https://f95zone.to/account/preferences

1692500238885.png

I can tell, that there's no harem path, and I'm not complaining, not every game is cut for that (although it looks like the game has quite a few potential LI's, which makes it harder to pick just one and probable to write separate paths due to the sheer amount of girls imo). But at the same time I've seen comments about what looks like a possibility of maaaaaybe having a throuple, which as far as I've seen has neither been confirmed, nor denied, unless I've missed something (which I totally could, due to the search through the thread seems to work).

Futhermore, the author kinda hints (or not? Oo), that you might want to be on multiple paths to get more content, which as far as I undestod might really blow in your face later, or even currently(?) in the game.

So, could someone hopefully explain it if any throuple content has been confirmed as a possibility at all, because it honestly does feel confusing as of right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There might be threesome action at some point, but I highly doubt there will be any throuple endings with any of the LIs

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Damn, Daryl is straight up sexually harassing Valeria, when you are not on her path dude just gives her a dry hump on the beach and puts a condition to stop and force her to agree to participate in other activities with him, she doesnt seems to like it but its not the first time and she still agrees to go out with him and his friends, you being on her path or not, its weird....i wonder if that still happens if we are on her path since MC doesnt go to the beach with them and Daryl appears on the gym (with us on her path) putting his hands on her tights and asking her to go to the beach, and she still accepts even after not liking what he did...imagine Daryl and Zach going out togheter what a disaster...
When they asked who she finds attractive she says Daryl without hesitation too, so maybe not too uncomfortable for her.

Btw, we may need a proper guide(not WT) for the game it gets too confusing.:unsure:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So, umm... Ok, so, did look through the thread a bit. Kinda. (I mean, there are 1050 pages, and it's not like I can sort the results by date) And, well, I'm a little bit confused.

Nothing is confirmed, the reason people believe there's a potential throuple route is that it's only possible to get close to an LI by being on the path of another LI. But this might just mean you'd have to break up with one LI to persue the other one.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
https://f95zone.to/account/preferences

View attachment 2863874

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There might be threesome action at some point, but I highly doubt there will be any throuple endings with any of the LIs
Thanks for the link, didn't notice that one.

And thanks for explaining! Hopefully someone would make a guide later, because as far as I remember, the game has a wt where you get to see the points, or something like that (tried a waaaaay earlier build more than a year ago), so I'm not sure, if I should try it right now, or wait for more updates to come. And yes, I know that the ones for that game take quite a while.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My bad, it's usually posted on the main page that's why I expected to find it there.
They have not been posted in the OP in months (unless a dev who has thread ownership/control does it), as uploaders/mods decided not to add them anymore due to so many requests for game updates, comics, videos, etc, and they did not have enough staff to constantly update them. And I mean by update I mean the actual game updates, they no longer add Android ports, compressed, saves, and so on.

There is a note here in the game compression request thread, keep in mind this was not our decision, and is and still is out of our control.

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)

Dec 27, 2022
all my saves will be gone from what i read in the update description, when devs do code changes , and make old saves unable to load , they should add something that when you click new game it gets you to the newest chapter and lets you manually input your stats , Oceanlab does this and its one of the best features about his games.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just want to fuck Elena. I just got tired of starting form scratch so I just did the gallery mod. Only one scene shocked me and I think Erynn is end game. Elena well they will get caught by Layla too bad you have to be on her path to mess with Elena.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Game: Intertwined
Paths: Single paths only
Me: The fuck?

Cara and Nikki? No, Cara or Nikki
Alexis and Erynn? Nope, Alexis or Erynn
Alexis and Layla? Nope, Alexis or Layla
Layla and Elena? You'd think so.. they even had a group makeout session this update. Nope... Layla or Elena...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Game: Intertwined
Paths: Single paths only
Me: The fuck?

Cara and Nikki? No, Cara or Nikki
Alexis and Erynn? Nope, Alexis or Erynn
Alexis and Layla? Nope, Alexis or Layla
Layla and Elena? You'd think so.. they even had a group makeout session this update. Nope... Layla or Elena...
I don't think female developers are big fans of harems. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Untrue. And I'm not asking for a harem, I get this is more of a romantic one. But when there's clear interaction between the 3 people and there's clear sexual tension between Elena and Layla... it just seems like it should be a thing.
I completely agree with you. It's just that Nyx doesn't like that sort of thing. And so, she'll never put it in the game. Oh, she'll tease you with it, but she'll never go all the way with it. That's Nyx's MO. Tease them, then leave them hanging. She likes giving blue balls to those who like things that she doesn't like.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes