Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Any new content for Gabi path?
The only thing with Gabi i saw was a small interaction on a night club when you go there with Layla (and i think will trigger when you go with Alexis too.)..but no sex, no kiss...just a small conversation...if theres more i didnt see it in any of my gameplays

Reactions: phillsm23

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Dont know if gabi's friend is Valeria's mother , but she was the one at the beach with that one coach was fucking (forgot her name) at the locker room, she saw MC when he went to that beach date with Layla and Elena.
The girl from the beach was a white girl with dark blonde hair also a fair bit shorter, just looked.
Val's mom has shoulder length brown hair(slightly lighter tone than her daughter).
She also should be latina, given her daughter is and they often talk in Spanish.

BTW Melissa's client has a Spanish name, plays the mother in the TV show, point added for my speculation lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any new content for Gabi path?
Not much, you possibly run into her at a club, small conversation and no "action".

which one was Layla and Erynn ? its been so long that i cant remember them
Layla, young girl, short dark hair, large boobs.
Erynn, the blonde in the banner.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That was good shit. Finaly Elena:love: gets her screentime, i am sorry for Lyla, but there was never a chance. And now i cant wait for the next update.
Well, wait until Layla telled Elena about it. Elena beats the shit out of you and is instantly bone dry every time she sees you. Possible double shit if Layla tells the whole story to Alexis, including the blow jobs and the other stuff, and Alexis gossips it to Erynn.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
question im guessing if ur on the alexia path u dont go to the beach as the game litterally eneded for me after they made plans for it after they ran?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
question im guessing if ur on the alexia path u dont go to the beach as the game litterally eneded for me after they made plans for it after they ran?
You did something wrong. On Alexis path you're going to the beach with her, Erynn, and Iris and after that into the club.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, wait until Layla telled Elena about it. Elena beats the shit out of you and is instantly bone dry every time she sees you. Possible double shit if Layla tells the whole story to Alexis, including the blow jobs and the other stuff, and Alexis gossips it to Erynn.
Really messy stuff lol.
You tell a girl you like her BFF after she blew you and right after she basically rewarded you with a topless make out session with both girls...
And then you add messing around with her sister (and maybe her BFF too), good way for all the girls to resent you at the end...

Given that Elena immediately turned off if you broke Layla's heart by chosing Alexis, it's actually quite possible that she won't be "does that mean you are free now?", following these events.

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Breaking up with Layla feels super bad, i think i already said in this thread i've broken up with girls IRL where i didn't feel as bad as i did for this virtual girl... she just had so much invested into this guy, was ready for him to be her first...
And i agree, if you keep going, the Layla scene was "chef's kiss" perfect, perfect depiction of an inexperienced girl, her choice of music is pretty hillarious too.

For Val's mom, there's little evidence right now, but there's also nothing blocking it from being true and they have similarities, this will likely be developed in future updates.

Yeah, i think that old guy can run past you and maybe he has shown up in earlier episodes.
The model who couldn't make it being called Zane can't be a coincidence however, well... his loss our gain.
Still i feel like he's gonna show up at some point.

Lots of setup for Erynn, mysterious phone call, work stuff that she doesn't tell us what it is... plus she wants to go shopping, that can be nice date.

For an update that was focussed on Erynn she can be absent for like 70% of it, in my save where i cut ties with Alexis early there's no beach scene, i guess she insisted on girls night rather than hang out with the guy who pumped and dumped her...

And even when i get the beach scene it's super awkward, being in a relationship with Alexis and kinda trying to put the moves on Erynn, saying i would marry Erynn in front of my current girlfriend... i thought she would quit, with me clearly going for Erynn right in front of her eyes... but no she's hanging in there.

Seems like Val goes to the beach with Darryl and crew regardless, the question is wether we are there to see it...
He has her phone no matter what and it looked like that group was comfortable together, even Tori seems to have lost interest in Darryl and doesn't care about him "putting the moves" aka harrasment on Val.
And despite his "forward" attitude, she's still there, doesn't blow up, kick him in the nuts or anything...

I was smiling from ear-to-ear and laughing at many parts of the Erynn and Layla paths in this update.

I've known some girls similar to Layla - flirty but also innocent in a lot ways. Yes, that choice of music made me burst out in laughter. She's like a lot of young women of that age. They really put their all into a relationship, thinking and believing with all their heart that this guy is the one they will be with forever. It works out some of the time, but most of the time, you end up with their first devastating heartbreak - regardless if the guy is a normal guy, good guy, douche or narcissist. I'll have to play to see how awful breaking Layla's heart is. I don't doubt your description of it.

The Erynn scenes at the shoot, afterwards and in bed are delightful. It's consistent with someone getting over her trauma and trust issues of being in a blackmail sex tape as well as her personal history baggage with the MC. While Erynn and the MC are at the same spot Santi and Emily were 18-20 years ago, you can see Layla and Val jogging in the background.

Regarding Val, isn't that inconsistent writing on Nyx's part? During the training camp, Darryl also gropes Val on the second training day which angers her. She shoves him away and tells him to back off.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Dont know if gabi's friend is Valeria's mother , but she was the one at the beach with that one coach was fucking (forgot her name) at the locker room, she saw MC when he went to that beach date with Layla and Elena.
They look similar, but I think they are different women.

The woman at the beach is Rose who is friends with Natasha (the one fucking Coach Mike Morgan in the school locker room.)

Natasha is the school receptionist and the older sister of Zach.

screenshot0005.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
enjoyed the update, though thought after such a long time between them, that the update would contain more than just content for Erynn and Lexi with a small side of Iris and Valeria. although i have a route for Nikki i don't see that going anywhere unless Nikki moves closer to the mc. i like her a fair bit, but there are way too many girls close by for the mc to have as LI's.
as for the story, was waiting for mc to run into Zach and beat his ass..well guess it will be another 6-8 months wait for next update..
many games to play while waiting though..on to the next one.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Really messy stuff lol.
You tell a girl you like her BFF after she blew you and right after she basically rewarded you with a topless make out session with both girls...
And then you add messing around with her sister (and maybe her BFF too), good way for all the girls to resent you at the end...

Given that Elena immediately turned off if you broke Layla's heart by chosing Alexis, it's actually quite possible that she won't be "does that mean you are free now?", following these events.
Do you think there's a possible ending where the MC ends up alone, alone, alone?

Off topic, I like that the Layla path gives you a moment showing Darryl's character with more nuance and in a little bit more sympathetic light. Otherwise, he's just a one-dimensional douche.

And Sienna is silent but deadly (experienced).

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Getting errors. I think the saves are no longer compatible with this update which uses v8.10. Anyone having same error while being on Erynn path?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in script
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting errors. I think the saves are no longer compatible with this update which uses v8.10. Anyone having same error while being on Erynn path?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in script
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined
Did you happen to use the bugfix? Also, yes, saves for some are borked.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes