dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why should she go to more trouble than changing a few words in the code, let alone changing everything from a high school setting to a college setting?
If she wants to be on steam, she would have to do it. Personally I've no problem with it and I'm sick of those censorships.

right but it's not same impact as if is shown what mc and she did.
Sure but it's the less worse way to censor it, if it needs censorship.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I think hes still around and we are just not seeing him, i bet hes the one who stole Layla's hoodie while she was training with MC and Val.
The problem is that the guy is presented as the major conflict in Layla's romance but we don't see him for a while, and he is put aside for this useless alleged incest problem

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If she wants to be on steam, she would have to do it. Personally I've no problem with it and I'm sick of those censorships.
this is still quite far away from steam release and nyx could have fixed it after final version but then no debate about it.

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Honestly, I am not surprised the boys at Patreon missed it, even if they inspected the game 5 times.

I've done many playthroughs myself and hadn't noticed until I got that warning on Reddit and looked into why. And even then I was still scratching my head in confusion... lol

If I had to guess, I'd say this could be because the character age in question is a male and the MC, and not the expected underage girl they usually look for and find in the games they ban.

But who's to say that one day they won't wise up to this and decide to ban the game? Nyx is smart, she may seem like she is doing it just to appease the players bugging her about it, but I am sure she also knows that she is on thin ice with Patreon too, especially with the recent changes. All it takes is one savvy inspector and it all goes up in flames.

A Patreon ban will be a hit right on the money. It will hurt, and that's not worth the risk to the project.

Either way, I think fixing this, no matter what her "real" reasons are, is the right thing to do for herself and the game.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes