seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Well, right now the race is tight. Valeria is comfortably in the lead but it is anyone's race after that. The current order is:
  1. Valeria
  2. Alexis
  3. Layla
  4. Erynn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About what I expected.

Yo, can someone explain the appeal of this Valeria chick to me? Its hard to see her as anything more than Great Value Josy.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just thought of something, isn't Val reacting negatively when Zach gets handsy, but seems to let Darryl do much worse, is this inconsistent writing, or is only sexual harassment when ugly? :cautious:
Yeah but Zach isn't packing a BBC MC better stake his claim on Val ass

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just thought of something, isn't Val reacting negatively when Zach gets handsy, but seems to let Darryl do much worse, is this inconsistent writing, or is only sexual harassment when ugly? :cautious:
Val has her choice of guys, why would she be interested in Zach? It's refreshing to see an AVN with the content of having to face competition for an LI (as long as you don't lose no matter what you do), the question is whether Nyx will chicken out and have Val tell all other guys to fuck off whether you are on her route or not, or go the full NTR route and have her fuck other guys even if on her route.

What would actually be the best route for her is if MC is still sleeping around when on her route then rather than tearfully dumping MC (like Layla and Alexis for example) she just goes "Well if he can do it then I can too" and starts sleeping around. Obviously it would piss off the anti-NTR crowd but if they don't want her sleeping around then they don't have their MC sleeping around. Simple really.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Her attitude towards Darryl was certainly a little off this update, she was shown to be a girl that fights back when her boundaries are pushed, that makes the usual "just a shy girl getting pushed around by a jackass" hard to stick.

As far as i can see, her "crimes" are:
Strung along the clearly enamored Zach, while at least (half)planning to make a move on his friend (pretty cold).
Unrepentant boyfriend stealer(i guess no one cares about this one since "we" are the ones enabling it).

Those were already there before 11, in 11 she added "testing the waters" to her "flaws".

There are also these bits of context about Nyx's intentions
That explains a lot.

It looks like i missed some stuff, which route is this?
Just make sure you get invited to the beach with Alexis, Erynn and Iris... she'll be there... accompanied by Darryl.

Speaking of "crimes" by women characters in this game, now that the so called "Alexis secret path" has finally been activated, can we add gunning for the same guy her sister is in love with to Alexis?
Nyx put up a huge apology tour for Alexis first mistakes, only for her to come around and do it again against a girl that has an even bigger connection to her.

Us Erynn Fans talking to Nyx about Erynn's Sex Scene
View attachment 2866472
Layla Fans watching Erynn Fans being blueballed
View attachment 2866471
I'm laughing and i'm crying at the same time lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and Kond

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Is there an android version for this update?
So this is the motive for the "inconsistences" in Val's behavior...some of dev's patrons wanted competition for MC...well, they got it... and dont liked it...obviously. History shows that nothing good comes from devs fulfilling demands from a group of players.
What concerns me the most its not even that...its the fact that by what it seems dev is not making the game to be played, but its like shes making the game to play the players, at first dont seems like a serious problem but this can lead to really shit things in the future as its obvious shes somewhat frustrated with players and can use the game to fuck with them.
Lets see how things plays out.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
What should be the best path with Elena. Is it not choosing to go to Layla room in the final part of 0.11?
yeah,fuck Layla.

Never go with her,break her heart and make her cry,
and wait till you can have Elena.
Then she'll love to hear how you broke her best friend's heart,
and she'll be madly in love with you !! :Kappa: :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Val has her choice of guys, why would she be interested in Zach? It's refreshing to see an AVN with the content of having to face competition for an LI (as long as you don't lose no matter what you do), the question is whether Nyx will chicken out and have Val tell all other guys to fuck off whether you are on her route or not, or go the full NTR route and have her fuck other guys even if on her route.

What would actually be the best route for her is if MC is still sleeping around when on her route then rather than tearfully dumping MC (like Layla and Alexis for example) she just goes "Well if he can do it then I can too" and starts sleeping around. Obviously it would piss off the anti-NTR crowd but if they don't want her sleeping around then they don't have their MC sleeping around. Simple really.
Why would she be interested in Darryl then? They are both creeps, same with MC if you play him that way, hence my snide at 'sexual harassment only when ugly'

So far on her route she still goes to the beach with Darryl and co, the player just doesn't see it. And taking the discord comments into consideration, I feel its fair to assume that the beach event is cannon, since Valeria is supposedly playing the field.

Not sure if she has the balls to go through with it, at least not the way first impressions would lead us to believe. She had chickened out of controversial content before. Even if we are to assume that that is the endgame for Valeria, in case you don't pick her, Darryl has to make a 180, or Valeria has to sunk even lower until it makes sense for them to be together by the end.
Layla route gives a bit more depth to Darryl, but I feel its too little, to late.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes