Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I'm really struggling with this. Have played a tonne of variations and cannot seem to get to the beach with Tori at all. Or even to the beach for that matter! I've been on Alexis/Layla at the same time; friends with Eyrnn only; Layla path. Either I'm missing something or there is a bug somewhere. Any help appreciated. What are all the specific conditions to be at the beach and have Tori as an option?
For the beach there are only 2 ways, Alexis path or Alexis secret path. If you want Tori add that path to those combinations.

Reactions: Pendrell

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The Val stuff this episode sucked.

She's framed to be casting a net instead of a line and MC is an absolute squidlet in his pursuit of her. Spineless, cringeworthy, ugh.

Quite something to turn my favourite LI from any AVN into my most hated in three scenes flat.

I get the feeling that Nyx is trying to have a dig at "controlling behaviour" in men by having the most popular girl hitting all the "mate guarding" buttons. It feels a bit vindictive. "Oh you like this character? Here's something to get as close to NTRing you as I can without getting an NTR tag and tanking my income."
I'm probably one of the few people doesnt mind it at least yet cause i dont want to judge her too quickly. But I can see why people do have issues with it. The way I interpret her teasing / flirting / messing with other guys compared to how she acts with the MC is she has reserved feeling and not sure how feels toward the the MC while she doesn't for the other guys which is why she is having fun with them and doesn't tease the MC as much and acts different to him compared to other guys.

Reactions: mnotwoke

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think people still have not realized that cheating will bite them really into the ass later in this game XD

I still hope for some nice threesome with Layla and Elna or Lexi and Iris or Erynn whhich kind of did happen in this update but still XD

Also Why can I not romance the Emily and Adriana XD

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke and jish55

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think people still have not realized that cheating will bite them really into the ass later in this game XD

I still hope for some nice threesome with Layla and Elna or Lexi and Iris or Erynn whhich kind of did happen in this update but still XD

Also Why can I not romance the Emily and Adriana XD
Because Emily is his mom and Adriana is happily married. This isn't an incest game nor is it an NTR game.

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I feel Lexi and Erynn would make more sense sorta just because they both know each other has feeling for the MC and have been friends with one another for years. But I can see it not making sense either cause neither of them want to share. But maybe it will be a Belated birthday gift from Erynn after she does have sex with the MC cause she did mention how she wants to do something for his birthday.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Because Emily is his mom and Adriana is happily married. This isn't an incest game nor is it an NTR game.
I do not think she is happily married nor do i think emily could also not be his real mom. At least the guy who we never see his face of is MC real father. Bu we will see XD

Again When I can squeze her tits slap her has and kiss her neck I think the option is opening up. I evne kissed her when she bought MC back home XD

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I feel Lexi and Erynn would make more sense sorta just because they both know each other has feeling for the MC and have been friends with one another for years. But I can see it not making sense either cause neither of them want to share. But maybe it will be a Belated birthday gift from Erynn after she does have sex with the MC cause she did mention how she wants to do something for his birthday.
I mean both would make sens.e and Iris and Alexis did also kiss each other in this update so maybe its building up Who know.

I mean we had 2 of these scenes in this update. Layla and Elena and Iris and Lexi.. We are getting there XD

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean both would make sens.e and Iris and Alexis did also kiss each other in this update so maybe its building up Who know.

I mean we had 2 of these scenes in this update. Layla and Elena and Iris and Lexi.. We are getting there XD
o for sure both would some sense to a degree I just think if you look at the characters feeling and history with one another Lexi and Erynn just makes a bit more sense. I can almost see Iris pushing you for a threesome with her and Erynn as well since Iris being a horndog for Erynn but I don't see that actual happening at all.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Iris MC and Lexi go to a club drink and make out Alexis with Iris and MC with Iris to see who kisses better.
yeah that's default on Lexi path, the option I didn't get originally was at the end of the beach scene in the changing rooms... I didn't get the option to go into the room with Iris, just the one with Lexi, still not sure what the conditions are for that, but it must be the number of points you have with Iris (so you should probably be less affectionate with Lexi, dunno)... when I upped Iris points via cheats I did get the option to go into the changing room with her and then you get the ""I still love you" scene.

Reactions: DuckDairyDip

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
What? How?
I dont remember exactly how i pulled it off, it was not on purpose... but by what i remember you need to go to the beach with the trio without being on Alexis or Eryn's path...and choose the Iris good options early on the game, like complementing her...dont "kill" her on the game and say you would fuck her...then go to the cabin with her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
yeah that's default on Lexi path, the option I didn't get originally was at the end of the beach scene in the changing rooms... I didn't get the option to go into the room with Iris, just the one with Lexi, still not sure what the conditions are for that, but it must be the number of points you have with Iris (so you should probably be less affectionate with Lexi, dunno)... when I upped Iris points via cheats I did get the option to go into the changing room with her and then you get the ""I still love you" scene.
Oh I did not get this option ven though I think i never did anything "wrong" I got the choice for Alexis, and Erynn though.

But I liked the Kill fuck Mary scene in which everyone wanted to fuck Erynn and marry the MC XD

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I dont remember exactly how i pulled it off, it was not on purpose... but by what i remember you need to go to the beach with the trio without being on Alexis or Eryn's path...and choose the Iris good options early on the game, like complementing her...dont "kill" her on the game and say you would fuck her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's on the Alexis secret path.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes