Fennec0

Aug 2, 2021
Are they any saves available with the different routes at the end of ep10 ? I really don't feel like replaying all the game

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Is emily going to be a love interest? It seems so. Meaning this is going to be like sisterly lust but with better graphics

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
NOTE: A tribute to Wizard the Guide to Comics Magazine Regular Feature "Casting Call". This is obviously a fantasy casting - if we and our casting director could hop into a time machine and cast all the age appropriate versions of the actresses to play the characters. I tried to cast the actresses based on their resemblance to the character and their ability to play the personalities of the characters. Only Jessica Pare and Eliza Gonzalez were cast based on resemblance to the character. I haven't seen them act yet.

(I haven't cast the men yet. But I'll get around to doing it. I thought of Wilmer Valderama for the MC but isn't Wilmer kind of a douche? I just thought of Alexander Skarsgard playing John. Zach can be played by a jacked Jonah Hill or Josh Gad =P)

INTERWINED CASTING CALL
mnotwoke version (I invite anyone to make their own casting call for this game.)

View attachment 2858174

View attachment 2858181

View attachment 2858197

View attachment 2858198

View attachment 2858204

View attachment 2858206
Jennifer C with Nikki curves, good night

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not the secret path it's just the regular Lexi path with Tori thrown in if you've been boning her.
Yep, you're right. I didn't fucked Tori on Lexi path so I got that wrong.
Is emily going to be a love interest? It seems so.
No. Nyx likes to mess with the players with statements, but one thing she made clear: no content which fucks with the policies of Patreon. Incest would be such a content.

Reactions: bananabrown

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Yep, you're right. I didn't fucked Tori on Lexi path so I got that wrong.
No. Nyx likes to mess with the players with statements, but one thing she made clear: no content which fucks with the policies of Patreon. Incest would be such a content.
Then why is his mom being treated like a love interest then? Rather certain the MC can or has kissed her on the lips and even tells her whether or not to date a guy.... unless it turns out she is not his biological mom.

Has the game dev made other games where she teased sex that never came with hot characters?

Emily is hot and obviously I do not see her as my mom so...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Then why is his mom being treated like a love interest then? Rather certain the MC can or has kissed her on the lips and even tells her whether or not to date a guy.... unless it turns out she is not his biological mom.

Has the game dev made other games where she teased sex that never came with hot characters?

Emily is hot and obviously I do not see her as my mom so...
probably just to tease the players... small stuff like that she can get away with, MC full on fucking her mom not so much. There's also Melissa, there are a few tease scenes with her as well, who knows if anything will come of it, but probably not.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Who is your favourite character now? Let's see if anything changes again or maybe another character enters the top3? You can vote for multiple characters.

Not on the list? Please share it in the comments.
Last poll results:

POLL#10
Valeria(521)
Layla(374)
Alexis(371)
POLL#9
Valeria(348)
Layla(325)
Alexis(288)
POLL#8
Alexis(327)
Layla(321)
Valeria(316)
POLL#7
Alexis(313)
Layla(281)
Erynn(198)
POLL#6
Alexis(283)
Layla(231)
Nikki(193)
POLL#5
Alexis(143)
Layla(118)
Erynn(102)

The girl who ends up on top will be killed off.
Now guys and gals what ever you do don't vote for Erynn.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Now guys and gals what ever you do don't vote for Erynn.
well if I could I would vote Erynn she is my favorite just barley beating out Lexi. I even have her as my #1 LI out of the 55 or so I like on my list. I know people dont like her for how she blue balls the mc and even tho she clearly has feeling but she is scared to show them to the MC. At least she is slowing starting some of true feeling to the MC now. But to me that's what her a great slow burn character. Plus I just love how playful she is with the mc makes for some cute scenes. I guess I also have a thing for characters that are in fucked up situations and rely on the MC to help them, didn't realize that until I played hillside after playing this game for the first time.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes