xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The myth has been shattered :KEK:
Just remembered that one, and it's still pretty funny. Another L for Darryl lol. Seems like the MC is a better fucker too, if we look at Tori's reactions when he fucks her.

I don't know what is going on in that family :eek:
Do we know who Val's dad is, coz hearing her mom say that, makes me think she's a single mother who had a lil too much 'fun' at parties when she was younger.:ROFLMAO:

That's sad because the pp of the MC is small... like 7cm
You mean inches, 7 inches, don't you ?? Coz 7cm could be considered small even for a flaccid one.:whistle:

Wimp MC cannot even compete who gets his ass whooped every update
"Wimp MC" was always outnumbered by those pussies and sometimes even sucker punched. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall him ever getting beat up in a fair fight. And your idiot Darryl is jealous of his success with the women and at track and field. If it turns out that Navarro really is his bio dad, I bet he'll try to suck MC's dick or passionately kiss his ass and become BFFs for some clout, so go look for NTR elsewhere... you won't see that bullshit here.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Hmm. I tried playing a Layla and Erynn path. I ignored Lexi completely. It didn't trigger the secret Lexi scene (but in this new update she appears at the restaurant and in the watching Entanglement with Layla scene). Adriana was the one who showed up instead. So does that mean I have to keep Erynn only as a friend while on Layla path? LSC82

Reactions: LSC82

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
Am I only one who can't stand Erynn ? Don't want any contact with her, and by extension Alexis who would be my first choice. So only Valerie and Layla left as option.

Reactions: TrueKing and JFKdj

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Any developments on Elena's path? Been reading the past few pages and there's barely any mentions to her, so I'm worried the best girl has been neglected again
Some good stuff for Elena fans (I'm one!), albeit still very much tied to Layla. Things are starting to come to a head in terms of Elena's feelings, and MC has a key decision to make at the end of the episode.

• Love
Reactions: Saramago

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm. I tried playing a Layla and Erynn path. I ignored Lexi completely. It didn't trigger the secret Lexi scene (but in this new update she appears at the restaurant and in the watching Entanglement with Layla scene). Adriana was the one who showed up instead. So does that mean I have to keep Erynn only as a friend while on Layla path? LSC82
Friend only. I think it was, at least before remake, somewhere around 20-25 points, more would mean she was interested in you.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Played the update portion lots of errors bcause of all saves had a mod, no errors on a clean run through,
as the story has been added to and the mods dont work with current verson all my saves dont work

the new renders Quality is great the added ones tell the story better

but the planing was a little off, MC, kitchen too dark the handing in of the sports "club papers" the timing is off it looks as if the secetary hands the mc the papers

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yep, you have to be just friends with Erynn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yup, for Erynn to be willing to introduce you to Alexis she can't be in love with you.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It does not surprise me that Nyx is in her lesbian phase if that is the average size there in Spain
She's not from Spain.
Anyone knows if pregnancy is going to be in the game?
Same answer as the last 300 times it was asked: there's no pregnancy, except in the flashbacks with pregnant Emily and no one knows if there'll ever be pregnancy because Nyx don't spoils her story.

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone knows if pregnancy is going to be in the game?
maybe in endings otherwise no.
I am pretty sure Nikki is pregnant now. At least in my playthrough.

Am I only one who can't stand Erynn ? Don't want any contact with her, and by extension Alexis who would be my first choice. So only Valerie and Layla left as option.
I also can't stand her. Her and MC's mom.

well you'd slap her ass too.
Who would not?

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes