xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I got the opposite feel from her. To me she gave me the feeling yes she may be okay with it but I see her more as having fun or teasing but with the MC she feels more reserved like with the MC she may have potential feeelings for while the other she does not so just has fun teasing or what not.
So, you ok being with a girl who "teases and flirts" with a lot of other dudes but not that much with you just coz she may have feelings for you ??:WaitWhat: Oookay, I know this isn't that kinda game, but if this was IRL, you'd be dating the town bicycle or bus lol, not a woman worth romancing. Hope you realize that.

The girl who ends up on top will be killed off.
Wait, WTF ?? She still wants to do that even after ppl complained about her wanting to kill Nikki off too ??:eek:

Valeria's attractive, but she's for the streets.
Or for Zach.;) Can't believe I'm saying this, but after the shit he did in the last chapter, I hope we can still see him end up with her. I'd make my MC help Darryl out with cucking and giving him that blacked experience cucks like him love so much, since Valeria already seems really interested in tasting chocolate. The fool needs a taste his own backstabbing dickhead medicine so he can learn to appreciate real friends, who actually give a shit about him, not insecure, frustrated idiots like Ethan.

Harems are drama.
Nowadays? The closest equivalent are hollywood stars, and even they settle down with their favorites sooner or later.
Really now ?? Only Hollywood 'stars' can afford to fuck or marry a lot ??:ROFLMAO: If you think that, then let me tell you that Nick Cannon and most famous basketball, NFL and guys with a shitload of money in their bank accounts and a dick in their pants say hi. It ain't that hard to have a harem IRL, but it's a completely different discussion about how 'happy' you'll be providing for all those bitche$$ and putting up with their bullshit.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So, you ok being with a girl who "teases and flirts" with a lot of other dudes but not that much with you just coz she may have feelings for you ??:WaitWhat: Oookay, I know this isn't that kinda game, but if this was IRL, you'd be dating the town bicycle or bus lol, not a woman worth romancing. Hope you realize that.
never really said if I was okay or not okay with it. tbh I feel like I need to see more to get a valid opinion feels to early for me to have a real opinion, since it was the first time we have seen her act that way. I Was just saying that's how I interpret her feeling towards the MC vs other guys.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no way to be with mom or her friend(eryn mom)? if i am with the girl of the other family)cloe i think it's her name with whom i can be ??

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yep. We all saw it before but with that update we can see it more clearly. I for myself changed my "feelings" toward that character. Until 0.11 I saw her as a character I like, but til 0.11 I don't like that character which is clearly hypocrite from my side because as MC I'm the same as her. Thinking about that it's a intelligent move from Nyx to put such a character into the game. But one point has to be said: Val kicking Ethan in the nuts is one of the best moments in the whole game. I can't stand that Ethan wanker.
Personally, i think a game benefits from having characters(besides the male villains and idiots) that aren't squeaky clean...
I think in earlier versions the options were there to make some characters(specially Alexis and Erynn) a little more "edgy" but that wasn't what Nyx wanted.
Having her kick Ethan in the balls was like a trick to make her even more badass and loveable than she already was lol.

I know it's a game and she probably won't do anything egregious that will royaly piss off fans, but still i hope she doesn't get "cleaned up" because of a potential backlash.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
Oct 10, 2022
Yep. We all saw it before but with that update we can see it more clearly. I for myself changed my "feelings" toward that character. Until 0.11 I saw her as a character I like, but til 0.11 I don't like that character which is clearly hypocrite from my side because as MC I'm the same as her. Thinking about that it's a intelligent move from Nyx to put such a character into the game. But one point has to be said: Val kicking Ethan in the nuts is one of the best moments in the whole game. I can't stand that Ethan wanker.
She never made to top of my list but I also liked her because of Ethan.

I'd like to add another point about her. She was aware of Zach's(btw I dislike him more than Ethan) feelings and she always kept him at the bay, whenever MC was with Zach she flirted with MC. Also she got angry when Zach had different interest than her even though she made it clear she had nothing to do with him. If you look at this situation objectively, Val was a total bitch towards Zach and she just used him then when she made into the group she just discarded him.
screenshot0001.png
Also this whole conversation was weird. Like how she mentioned Zach to her mom. Val mentioning the kiss while talking about MC's girlfriend nonchalantly. Her mother's answer, which is on the image, like she knows Val fucked with others' relationships before and they do not care. It was weird.

Still I give her the benefit of the doubt and not gonna put her on the shitlist yet.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
With this story I wouldnt be suprised if MC "mom" was surrogate mother for her friend the neighbour and Erynn is MC's sister, the fact that developer still stalling that route gives me major suspicious.

We already basically know Layla and Alexis is our half sisters, and Nikki/Cara used to be.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Wait, WTF ?? She still wants to do that even after ppl complained about her wanting to kill Nikki off too ??:eek:
She's messing with the players. She does this all the time. You never can be sure if a statement from her is serious or teasing and messing around. Only her statements about her work are serious. All the other things about future plots, the girls, etc. has to be taken with a grain of salt. That's part of the experience with her game.

But inbetween she deleted that sentence from the Patreon post and said she wanted to see how many people read that post to the end. Like I said: she loves to mess with us.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
With this story I wouldnt be suprised if MC "mom" was surrogate mother for her friend the neighbour and Erynn is MC's sister, the fact that developer still stalling that route gives me major suspicious.

We already basically know Layla and Alexis is our half sisters, and Nikki/Cara used to be.
Unless I'm misreading what you are saying. No that's not the case there is a flash back where Mellisa ( the neighbor) told the story how the she and the mom met and she already had Erynn before meeting her and Emily( the mother) was pregnant already at the time of meeting her.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Unless I'm misreading what you are saying. No that's not the case there is a flash back where Mellisa ( the neighbor) told the story how the she and the mom met and she already had Erynn before meeting her and Emily( the mother) was pregnant already at the time of meeting her.
long time i played this so thanks for the clarification then

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Val is into BBC, its time Val fans make peace with it :Kappa:
Maybe she is, or maybe she just needs an idiot to help her scratch an itch coz she can't get the real man between her legs, but Tori seems to like that BWC a lil too much if you let the MC be interested in her, so what's your point ??:sneaky::giggle: You one of them NTR fans who want to see the world burn or what ??

All this talk about Valeria being a bitch is funny timing for me.
Well, I wouldn't exactly label her a 'bitch' or anything like that yet, but going for a dude she barely knows and clearly sees is in a relationship or a dickhead like Darryl obviously isn't a plus for her character. Not to mention that, on Layla's path, it's her friend she does this to, so let's see what Nyx will do with her character in the next updates. Hopefully, she won't double down on her "open-mindedness" to make things worse.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe she is, or maybe she just needs an idiot to help her scratch an itch coz she can't get the real man between her legs, but Tori seems to like that BWC a lil too much if you let the MC be interested in her, so what's your point ??:sneaky::giggle: You one of them NTR fans who want to see the world burn or what ??

Well, I wouldn't exactly label her a 'bitch' or anything like that yet, but going for a dude she barely knows and clearly sees is in a relationship or a dickhead like Darryl obviously isn't a plus for her character. Not to mention that, on Layla's path, it's her friend she does this to, so let's see what Nyx will do with her character in the next updates. Hopefully, she won't double down on her "open-mindedness" to make things worse.
I really need to play Layla's path as Val didn't seem that bad on Alexis's was saving Layla's since ive yet to do her path at all so id have to start from Chapter 1 since I was kinda saving her for next time i want to replay so I have a new path to explore since I always saw her more as a friend character to the MC. but seeing this talk about val makes me curious I think I need to play he path sooner.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I really need to play Layla's path as Val didn't seem that bad on Alexis's was saving Layla's since ive yet to do her path at all so id have to start from Chapter 1 since I was kinda saving her for next time i want to replay so I have a new path to explore since I always saw her more as a friend character to the MC. but seeing this talk about val makes me curious I think I need to play he path sooner.
as far as I remember there aren't many instances where the game acknoledges that you are pursuing both girls, there are a few shots of Layla looking jelous of Val and MC interactions, there are some Val looking at the MC and Layla, but no emotion is shown to see what she is thinking. Later when Val confesses to her mom, she seems to support her in fooling around with the guy in a relationship, I don't know what is going on in that family :eek:

And in this update not Val, or the MC acknowledge that he is in a relationship, at all. She seems very confident and pushy, apart from a few moments where she gets shy, the contrast from them is very jarring, all that and the scene at the beach with Daryl, make me wonder if Val isn't just playing everyone at this point and we have yet to find out her endgame.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023

Or for Zach.;) Can't believe I'm saying this, but after the shit he did in the last chapter, I hope we can still see him end up with her. I'd make my MC help Darryl out with cucking and giving him that blacked experience cucks like him love so much, since Valeria already seems really interested in tasting chocolate. The fool needs a taste his own backstabbing dickhead medicine so he can learn to appreciate real friends, who actually give a shit about him, not insecure, frustrated idiots like Ethan.

Really now ?? Only Hollywood 'stars' can afford to fuck or marry a lot ??:ROFLMAO: If you think that, then let me tell you that Nick Cannon and most famous basketball, NFL and guys with a shitload of money in their bank accounts and a dick in their pants say hi. It ain't that hard to have a harem IRL, but it's a completely different discussion about how 'happy' you'll be providing for all those bitche$$ and putting up with their bullshit.
You explained better than I why having a harem while not being wealthy is a bad idea. It's a drain on energy and resources, all of which are finite for one man. It is not diificult to sleep with several women who do not know each other but again... that's drama and requires one to try to hide it too unless it's all casual sex. Even then, unlike the fantasy visual novels here you have to worry about sexualky transmitted diseases, and if a guy is a manwhore who is willing to have sex on a plane with a lady he just met WITHOUT a condom, then have sex with other women because he was drunk or horny, his likelihood of catching gonnerhea or some other STD increase yet more.

Games rarely ever show this.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Erynn still being a dub this late in the game is crazy. I remember when she was practically the poster child for the VN yet she continues to be the emotional damage meme personified. 3 years and that route is going nowhere at superluminal speeds.

God bless the Monroe women for understanding the assignment.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Erynn still being a dub this late in the game is crazy. I remember when she was practically the poster child for the VN yet she continues to be the emotional damage meme personified. 3 years and that route is going nowhere at superluminal speeds.

God bless the Monroe women for understanding the assignment.
tell that to Adriana :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and nyrek
4.40 star(s) 271 Votes