jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What's funny is that I decided to do a Val run, where Layla never ended up with mc. On this path, Layla legit pushes mc to start dating Val.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn still being a dub this late in the game is crazy. I remember when she was practically the poster child for the VN yet she continues to be the emotional damage meme personified. 3 years and that route is going nowhere at superluminal speeds.

God bless the Monroe women for understanding the assignment.
I'm probably in the minority but I actually kinda like that about Erynn feels more like a real relationship to me with her. I find most slow burn LI in other games start good but then when they start to do some sexual stuff it goes to fast.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Damn why you cannot do a harem with this, I love Erynn, and the other girls too
I understand where you're coming from. I'd love to see all those girls in a harem, even Tori and Julia. But let us be honest to ourself. This game wouldn't work as a harem game. It's clearly made as a kind of soap opera with a lot of drama. It would become a complete other game and I'm not sure we would like it the same as we do it now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Val is into BBC, its time Val fans make peace with it :Kappa:
Maybe she is, or maybe she just needs an idiot to help her scratch an itch coz she can't get the real man between her legs, but Tori seems to like that BWC a lil too much if you let the MC be interested in her, so what's your point ??:sneaky::giggle: You one of them NTR fans who want to see the world burn or what ??
screenshot0042.png
The myth has been shattered :KEK:

TrophyBoy

Jun 9, 2020
Getting errors. I think the saves are no longer compatible with this update which uses v8.10. Anyone having same error while being on Erynn path?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in script
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined
You can use URM and add the .rpa file to the /game folder. When you launch the game, you can use ALT+M and search for "Erynn_" variables, take note of variables named "Week3_Monday_Erynn_Help" and "Week3_Monday_Erynn_Blackmailhelp" (check if they're true/false).

After that, head into Options tab -> Miscellaneous -> Open console with Alt+O -> Set to ON
Hit the X in the top right corner, then use Alt+O for the dev console

Type in "define Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help = True" if you found that variable to be true, or set it to False if it was false. Same for Blackmail, use "define Erynn_Week3_Monday_Blackmailhelp = True" if it was true in your path, False if it was false in your path.

That's it, at least for the starting, if you find any more exceptions in the playthrough, you can use the same method to find out what the variable was and define it properly.
Nyx mistyped the variable names, hence why the exceptions are popping up.

Reactions: Jericho85
Aug 3, 2023
maybe in the next update (that's what I was thinking the last time too :ROFLMAO: )
I was thinking that before all the other girls got added... Guess we are at least 5 chapters further, and more as sucking her tits he hasn't really done...

At least he fucked the other girl's sister, which is something at least...

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Any developments on Elena's path? Been reading the past few pages and there's barely any mentions to her, so I'm worried the best girl has been neglected again

Reactions: Macklee
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes