duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So , i was playing ( has a long time and all my saves didnt worked anymore ) so you know the drill...had to restart everything...
so basicaly im interested in only 2 girls ( Layla and Valeria ) , so played Layla path first , everything went normal i guess because i saw all of her scenes and stuffs..
Then i tried Val path , kissed her on photo cabin , talked to her over the phone while she was in the gym, got that annoying scenes with her and others guys... then we meet the other day , went running..kissed again.. walked with her and stuff ... and that was it....
Then i came here in the forum to see if im missing something or other stuffs...saw that you get "more scenes" with Val IF you are dating Alexis... and lets be honest... dont even know why we had to see that scenes....
So im confused.. to be with a girl that you like you have to DATE as GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND with ANOTHER girl , to get to that girl ?
And also what changed her personality ? I mean , from the scenes we get with her since she appeared , we know that she is not the kinda of girl we saw in these last update... I get she is SINGLE ( like the dev said... ), but if you are single and feel uncofortable with people doing stuffs to you why would you simple be silent ? I dont get this behavior...

I also read some posts before , so basically we are not seeing the game how the DEV really wanted.. because from what i gathered here... she is doing that with Val because people asked in patreon....so basicaly she is adapting her story and her game to make these people "happy" ...kinda dissapointing :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Here's what I don't get, why doesn't Erynn invite you to the beach if you're pursuing her? Like, wtf, I have an Erynn/Val/Cara path, but I'm missing all the stuff on the beach... seems like an oversight, tbh...
yeah that felt really weird to me as well felt like the chapter was cut too short if you are on the Erynn path and you need to have a Lexi save to see all the Erynn content even tho this update Erynn and Layla are supposed to be the main focus

Reactions: hawk784563

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
What would actually be the best route for her is if MC is still sleeping around when on her route then rather than tearfully dumping MC (like Layla and Alexis for example) she just goes "Well if he can do it then I can too" and starts sleeping around. Obviously it would piss off the anti-NTR crowd but if they don't want her sleeping around then they don't have their MC sleeping around. Simple really.
I played the Alexis route last night and found it much less offensive. Val's lack of violent reaction to Daryl and mystery man's touch can be compartmentalized more easily if you consider that MC is in a relationship already.

Doing Val solo (as I did - athletic girl who is reserved, yet feisty was obviously going to make me melt) and then seeing her being firm, but not angry about being touched intimately, absolutely ruins the character for me.

You might say "it's just Zach" but that's not how storytelling works. You set a tone and make promises, if you subvert expectations, you should try and make the subversion impactful and seem like it was the real "path" all along. The Last Jedi fucked this up, and so too do I think Nyx fucked up with Valeria's characterisation - all so she could bring her down in popularity for "reasons."

Valeria was presented as no nonsense, and slow to trust. You have to do A LOT to get her interested, and if you behave like Daryl, or gym dude, she is going to walk away from you... It's like the girl who let her ex fuck her ass repeatedly, but refuses you because "I love you though." Mental gymnastics.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
emily's last name is vicari
jawguy goes by moreno, andres' last name
his ID says moreno-vicari (or vicari moreno, can't remember correctly)

source: beach scene ep11 with lexi, erynn and iris
Thanks, I hadn't noticed the ID. It looks like it uses the Latin system, using two surnames, the first one being the father's and the second one the mother's.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Thanks, I hadn't noticed the ID. It looks like it uses the Latin system, using two surnames, the first one being the father's and the second one the mother's.
there is no ID, jawguy just says how it is there
also I doubt it's the latin system for a full name
it's not unusual for a kid whose parents were never married to use both last names with a hyphen in non-latin countries

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ahhh... ok I have a secret path PT, but I actually don't get the beach on an Erryn focused PT for some reason =/

I guess I need to find a way to get there without being on Alexis' PT =/

EDIT: Ah wait, no, 1 scene is while being with Alexis, and the other is while not being with Alexis, that's the conditions...

Still, it's super weird you don't go to the beach on an Erynn & Valeria focused paths... the game just ends after Valeria goes with her mom... you'd think the beach scene would still happen =/

What about Tori, anyone knows?
Here's what I don't get, why doesn't Erynn invite you to the beach if you're pursuing her? Like, wtf, I have an Erynn/Val/Cara path, but I'm missing all the stuff on the beach... seems like an oversight, tbh...
Not getting an invitation to the beach if you don't have anything with Alexis leads to a fairly abrupt ending to the episode.... I guess the logic is that Alexis is the one who insists on making this a girls only thing if she's not with the MC.

Somehow i feel that if you broke up with Alexis cleanly(or never began anything to start with), there should still be an invitation, making everything tied to Alexis leads to you missing stuff with the other characters you might actually like.

No...that is just typical Nyx style.
Players:
- we would like more Erynn content...it's damn time for it, she's 'the' main LI and yet we have barely content with her.
- can we finally have an Elena path ? We are waiting for years...
- Layla path is so much blue balling...
- We really need more Nikki.
- Melissa will get an path, right ? Right :cry:
Nyx:
I heard you my dear followers.
Lo and behold ! I brought you (once again) the Alexi's content you all wished for :KEK:
This pattern repeats itself over and over again...
Definitely a writers pet that one, she even has an alternate path to be shoved back into the story after you ignored her.

And btw... Nyx made a huge reputation repair tour for Alexis after what she did to begin the game... and the secret path is her trying to get into the pants of her sister's wannabe boyfriend.
Please no reputation washing this time.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
it's not unusual for a kid whose parents were never married to use both last names with a hyphen in non-latin countries
I just read it now and you are right, it is not the Latin system, he is called Vicari-Moreno. and if not it would be Moreno Vicari without - between them.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That IS the thing, you get the invitation to the beach on Layla's path too... Or well, the "secret Alexis" path, now that I think about it... u_u

Ugh... I don't have a regular Layla PT to verify it... On the Alexis path, she invites you... on the Secret Alexis path it's Erynn that invites you 'cause she's trying to hook you up with Alexis... =/

But since it also involves Iris, I feel you should get invited, specially if you're also pursuing Val... feels stupid to not get that scene, because it should play mostly like it plays on the Alexis Secret path... But mostly, it's a HUGE chunk of Erynn content that is not there on HER path... makes no sense!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Intertwined with the multi-mod to v0.11.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of Intertwined with the multi-mod to v0.11.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Thank you very much sir.

Reactions: Eonor

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That IS the thing, you get the invitation to the beach on Layla's path too... Or well, the "secret Alexis" path, now that I think about it... u_u

Ugh... I don't have a regular Layla PT to verify it... On the Alexis path, she invites you... on the Secret Alexis path it's Erynn that invites you 'cause she's trying to hook you up with Alexis... =/

But since it also involves Iris, I feel you should get invited, specially if you're also pursuing Val... feels stupid to not get that scene, because it should play mostly like it plays on the Alexis Secret path... But mostly, it's a HUGE chunk of Erynn content that is not there on HER path... makes no sense!
On a save i have Erynn and Layla, cut all ties to Alexis, there's no beach scene... it feels weird, like there's a time skip.
Feels stupid to lose time with Erynn(and Iris) because you aren't interested in Alexis.

Can anyone confirm the true conditions of the beach triggering? I mean i know it triggers if you either have Alexis or Alexis secret.
But for example if you ignored her completely, never banged her on the plane... do we still not get invited?
I know that i have a Pizza place break up and that's not good enough... would earlier work? Like not going to the concert?
Having planned a date with Layla interferes with anything?

Feels weird man...

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Somehow i feel that if you broke up with Alexis cleanly(or never began anything to start with), there should still be an invitation, making everything tied to Alexis leads to you missing stuff with the other characters you might actually like.
I agree with this. Having finally worked out how to get some of the scenes in the latest update (thanks to some helpful people on here), I have to say I'm getting more and more frustrated with the way the game locks you out of content with characters you've been pursuing, based on decisions that don't have anything at all to do with those characters. The example I'll use is Tori. Her beach scene is locked to one of Alexis' paths, so you just miss out with her completely this update if you're not either with Alexis or on the "secret path". That feels like a mistake. I'm quite open to finding that there are scenes I've missed because I needed to make a different choice, but the choice should at least have some internal logic to it.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I agree with this. Having finally worked out how to get some of the scenes in the latest update (thanks to some helpful people on here), I have to say I'm getting more and more frustrated with the way the game locks you out of content with characters you've been pursuing, based on decisions that don't have anything at all to do with those characters. The example I'll use is Tori. Her beach scene is locked to one of Alexis' paths, so you just miss out with her completely this update if you're not either with Alexis or on the "secret path". That feels like a mistake. I'm quite open to finding that there are scenes I've missed because I needed to make a different choice, but the choice should at least have some internal logic to it.
wait did you unlock her beach scene? I mean the one in the gallery... How??? I have no idea what's the requirement, because in my TORI PATH the game ends super quickly as well............................ u_u

Yeah, I think Nyx needs to review this update...

On the positive side of things, I started a new game and notices that she added new renders for more scenes in the early game... there's now entirely new scenes with Zack on the football field and in the showers, along with re-rendered scenes... so that's nice!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
On the positive side of things, I started a new game and notices that she added new renders for more scenes in the early game... there's now entirely new scenes with Zack on the football field and in the showers, along with re-rendered scenes... so that's nice!
yeah, also some re-renders in the chemistry class with Layla/Elena

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
wait did you unlock her beach scene? I mean the one in the gallery... How??? I have no idea what's the requirement, because in my TORI PATH the game ends super quickly as well............................ u_u

Yeah, I think Nyx needs to review this update...

You need to be in a relationship with Lexi (or be on the secret Lexi path) and have had Tori's scene after winning the track race. I've now tested both options. It's a great scene too if you like Tori!

Agree with you about the positive notes, there's still a lot to like about the game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
On a save i have Erynn and Layla, cut all ties to Alexis, there's no beach scene... it feels weird, like there's a time skip.
Feels stupid to lose time with Erynn(and Iris) because you aren't interested in Alexis.
No, Erynn goes with Iris. For Iris it's a date, just Erynn doesn't know about it. MC isn't invited by Iris. Iris takes Alexis with them to get Erynn on this date. If you're not in a relationship it's just three friends hanging out. Why should penis guy there?

so basically we are not seeing the game how the DEV really wanted.. because from what i gathered here... she is doing that with Val because people asked in patreon....so basicaly she is adapting her story and her game to make these people "happy"
Is it confirmed that she adapts her story to make people happy or is it the usual annoyed approach we can see at all games here when an update doesn't have the content someon wished for? If you ask me, the storylines are straight. Should the story skip the photoshoot and the hut tub party although they were already anounced in earlier episodes? Same goes with the beach thingy. Alexis planned a beach date long before and they talked about it to do it while spring break. Iris was just faster by asking Alexis to go with her and Erynn. Iris wants her date with Erynn, so she don't wasted any time. That's how the character Iris is in the whole game.

It's not the devs fault that you wished another content. One can't make everyone happy. There're some things I don't like either but if I look at the plots from start til the end I can't see there's any adapting to please the audience. Especially considering that the audience changes a lot. New pledgers come, old pledgers go, so you can't say the wish of the audience from today is what the audience want when the next update is coming out.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No, Erynn goes with Iris. For Iris it's a date, just Erynn doesn't know about it. MC isn't invited by Iris. Iris takes Alexis with them to get Erynn on this date. If you're not in a relationship it's just three friends hanging out. Why should penis guy there?
Uh... Because you're friends with 2 of those girls at least, and Erynn is kinda ready to date you so it would make sense for her to invite you anyways... also, even if you're not on a romantic path with her, and she's not trying to hook you up with Alexis, you're still her friend and you still did her a solid with the photoshoot and all that, so again, there's no real reason to skip that MASSIVE chunk of content... doesn't make sense... I mean, you still go to the photoshoot on almost any path, no? What's so different about the beach?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I get where you are coming from. Erryn is pretty fun with the MC after the initial Ethan drama (which pissed me off at the time).
She is on her redemption arc now as Nyx probably realised her drama had backfired and made the character pretty unpopular.
Funny enough I went total Alexis path the first few updates and wasn't interested in Erryn due to how Nyx was doing her path, then eventually I lost interest in Alexis, something about her character just made me lose interest. Now I'm kind of going for Erryn lmao. I'm just a picky fucker :LOL:
The way Erynn was innitially portrayed made her easy to hate, her introduction is that she ignored us in the past, she's emotionally codependent, overly jealous, possessive with no right to be so...
No wonder she gets the highest number of drive by haters here, just people randomly dropping by and saying Erynn sucks, nothing else to add.

It requires that you push through all this shit, to learn that she's a sweet girl that has been hurt and is suffering... then she becomes much better... but by then people already formed their opinions and aren't really paying attention anymore.
Your logic is sound, just feels like Iris and Erynn would both want the MC there, even if he is a penis person... Alexis might not but if the break up was clean what right does she have to block? She got over her fight with Erynn...
Anyhow, it would be better to have extra Erynn content on a Erynn path run.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes