jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
That's not true... Layla's path is bascially the same it's been for at least 2 years now (not sure if there were changes before that) and I haven't noticed any major change with the other characters either.

Though the fact that you call them "sluts" kind of explains it... =/
You can disagree whether they are sluts (they are), but Layla is not the same character. Now you may like this slutty version just as much as previous, I don't. I have a problem between what story Nyx want to tell, and what story she actually is telling ( even with all character thoughts forced down our throats ). What seems to happen is Nyx wanted to tell certain story, the story she told was received in diametricly oposite manner of what she intended. All characters are different as Nyx tries to force us on a certain path. Now this would not be a problem, but there are so many plot holes that I fear we are in for another correction just before this story gets abandoned.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I should have known Nyx would fuck with us regarding Val. Considering it's her favorite char and the dev being a sadistic minx. Never thought I'd see the day when even Erryn was starting to outshine Val in appeal, but there we go :HideThePain:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
You can disagree whether they are sluts (they are), but Layla is not the same character. Now you may like this slutty version just as much as previous, I don't. I have a problem between what story Nyx want to tell, and what story she actually is telling ( even with all character thoughts forced down our throats ). What seems to happen is Nyx wanted to tell certain story, the story she told was received in diametricly oposite manner of what she intended. All characters are different as Nyx tries to force us on a certain path. Now this would not be a problem, but there are so many plot holes that I fear we are in for another correction just before this story gets abandoned.
Again, you're wrong, it's basically the same story as it's been for a while.

Also: No one is shoving anything down your throat, if you don't like it, don't fuckin play it... it's REALLY easy ain't it? like, seriously, why are you even wasting your time?

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
Again, you're wrong, it's basically the same story as it's been for a while.

Also: No one is shoving anything down your throat, if you don't like it, don't fuckin play it... it's REALLY easy ain't it? like, seriously, why are you even wasting your time?
Ah, when you pull that argument you really got me. Your mind has the resolution of Nokia 3210. Everything is "basically the same" to you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I should have known Nyx would fuck with us regarding Val. Considering it's her favorite char and the dev being a sadistic minx. Never thought I'd see the day when even Erryn was starting to outshine Val in appeal, but there we go :HideThePain:
haha since I started to read this thread feels like im one of the few that likes Erynn more than the other characters well expect for maybe Alexis tho I consider them tied as I go back and fourth who I like more. Tho whenever I finish the game on a replay or w/e Erynn is the reason I always feels sad / bummed as I want to see more of her.

Reactions: LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If you didn't get romantically involved with Nikki or Cara, and you ignored phone call to Andres' wedding, there's no way that the reason for MC's comeback can be fight with Andres, and finding that he's the cheater, because that never happened !
That's not correct. Haley founds for herself Andres cheated and kicks him out of the house. MC accused Andres for cheating on his mom and now on Haley and than that happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see, it happened.

edit: After that there's never a phone call because there's no wedding planned anymore, so if you didn't get romantically involved with Cara or Nikki you can't get that phone call. The Riverside plot ends with MC coming back to Madison Springs.

Never liked how Nyx throw Andres under train after he was a good father for 5 years.
Was he?

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

lkta

May 3, 2017
Somebody, please, tell me that I'm not right, or that I missed something.

Found a plot hole, or more likely a big black hole which is swallowing dev's explanation why MC get back to mommy, at the beginning of the game.

If you didn't get romantically involved with Nikki or Cara, and you ignored phone call to Andres' wedding, there's no way that the reason for MC's comeback can be fight with Andres, and finding that he's the cheater, because that never happened !

Is it possible that nobody noticed this so far ?

Is it time for a new rewrite, because I don't see how dev can fix this ?

Never liked how Nyx throw Andres under train after he was a good father for 5 years. I have a pretty good idea for a rewrite, but first I need confirmation that my finding is right.

Somebody, please, tell me that I'm not right, or that I missed something.
You still get a bit of a scene. When playing back through some of the paths i was just skipping the cano/nikki stuff as it is quicker and just after the nathan/julia bar scene you hear Haley screaming at Andres to get out. It is then just a "put 2&2 together" for MC to accuse him of cheating with mom & now haley that causes him to punch you

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
haha since I started to read this thread feels like im one of the few that likes Erynn more than the other characters well expect for maybe Alexis tho I consider them tied as I go back and fourth who I like more. Tho whenever I finish the game on a replay or w/e Erynn is the reason I always feels sad / bummed as I want to see more of her.
I initially dismissed Erryn because the drama that came with her and how Nyx was going to drag out the lewd stuff, but Val is obviously going to be the one now that will be dragged out and finally reward the player near the end if they manage to stick with her path. Nyx loves to fuck with us and Val is going to be her virtual dildo she will try to peg us with :KEK:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Ah, when you pull that argument you really got me. Your mind has the resolution of Nokia 3210. Everything is "basically the same" to you.
Well unless you can produce some kind of proof that there was a rewrite, you're just talking out of your ass. As far as I'm aware, saves don't work anymore because they changed variables in 10.5, not because of a "rewrite", which would take VERY long, btw...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
jack-nicholson-jack.gif
(damn that reaction limit)
Granted this was my first update from this game since I started on 10.5 so I don't know how long each chapter felt on average. but that explains why playing the Erynn path made this update feel too short and kind of disappointing in the length / amount of content compared to being on the Lexi Path
No...that is just typical Nyx style.
Players:
- we would like more Erynn content...it's damn time for it, she's 'the' main LI and yet we have barely content with her.
- can we finally have an Elena path ? We are waiting for years...
- Layla path is so much blue balling...
- We really need more Nikki.
- Melissa will get an path, right ? Right :cry:
Nyx:
I heard you my dear followers.
Lo and behold ! I brought you (once again) the Alexi's content you all wished for :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I initially dismissed Erryn because the drama that came with her and how Nyx was going to drag out the lewd stuff, but Val is obviously going to be the one now that will be dragged out and finally reward the player near the end if they manage to stick with her path. Nyx loves to fuck with us and Val is going to be her virtual dildo she will try to peg us with :KEK:
ah I actually grew fond of her because just liked her dynamic when she was hanging out and being playful with the MC the lewd stuff didn't matter to me but of course I want to see it. But yeah didn't care for the Alexis drama stuff with her but I did like the Ethan stuff just because I find I like when MC"s help LI over some messed up stuff I find most of the time that improves their character story and the character themselves at least to me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
(damn that reaction limit)

No...that is just typical Nyx style.
Players:
- we would like more Erynn content...it's damn time for it, she's 'the' main LI and yet we have barely content with her.
- can we finally have an Elena path ? We are waiting for years...
- Layla path is so much blue balling...
- We really need more Nikki.
- Melissa will get an path, right ? Right :cry:
Nyx:
I heard you my dear followers.
Lo and behold ! I brought you (once again) the Alexi's content you all wished for :KEK:
Ah I see well good thing I like Alexis just as much as Erynn I just prefer Erynn content since it's usually fun and cute to read.

Zeus95

Oct 18, 2020
I had my suspicions about who MC's father is, but now I'm pretty sure that there's a twist with it being
I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to spot this but it's been so long since I last played that I'd totally forgotten.

Plus seeing his shadow and the obvious hints here and there as to who he is.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
ah I actually grew fond of her because just liked her dynamic when she was hanging out and being playful with the MC the lewd stuff didn't matter to me but of course I want to see it. But yeah didn't care for the Alexis drama stuff with her but I did like the Ethan stuff just because I find I like when MC"s help LI over some messed up stuff I find most of the time that improves their character story and the character themselves at least to me.
I get where you are coming from. Erryn is pretty fun with the MC after the initial Ethan drama (which pissed me off at the time).
She is on her redemption arc now as Nyx probably realised her drama had backfired and made the character pretty unpopular.
Funny enough I went total Alexis path the first few updates and wasn't interested in Erryn due to how Nyx was doing her path, then eventually I lost interest in Alexis, something about her character just made me lose interest. Now I'm kind of going for Erryn lmao. I'm just a picky fucker :LOL:

Reactions: LSC82

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I had my suspicions about who MC's father is, but now I'm pretty sure that there's a twist with it being
I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to spot this but it's been so long since I last played that I'd totally forgotten.

Plus seeing his shadow and the obvious hints here and there as to who he is.
Mc's father is Mr.Navarro, Gabi's husband. It is most likely that Mc is using Andres' surname, Moreno. Because I don't think Emily has a Latin surname.
Layla / Alexis' father is Zo, his favourite basketball player. As you can see in this picture

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I get where you are coming from. Erryn is pretty fun with the MC after the initial Ethan drama (which pissed me off at the time).
She is on her redemption arc now as Nyx probably realised her drama had backfired and made the character pretty unpopular.
Funny enough I went total Alexis path the first few updates and wasn't interested in Erryn due to how Nyx was doing her path, then eventually I lost interest in Alexis, something about her character just made me lose interest. Now I'm kind of going for Erryn lmao. I'm just a picky fucker :LOL:
Funny thing about Alexis I didn't like how she was the easy slutty character at the start. After the drama if you choose her to me started to act like a normal girlfriend to me and I really liked how that felt alot and a little playful just not as much as Erynn. So after that point I ended up kind of ended up liking both Alexis and Erynn almost equally. Erynnn probably slightly more as I mentioned earlier she is the only character that kinda makes me sad / bummed about having to wait for another update.

Reactions: Lord Soth

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Mc's father is Mr.Navarro, Gabi's husband. It is most likely that Mc is using Andres' surname, Moreno. Because I don't think Emily has a Latin surname.
emily's last name is vicari
jawguy goes by moreno, andres' last name
his ID says moreno-vicari (or vicari moreno, can't remember correctly)

source: beach scene ep11 with lexi, erynn and iris

Reactions: Sin_Mechero
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes