NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If you go with tori,
you lose points with elena,layla and val.
and that has negative effects on the three way kiss and changing clothes with val or layla.
For Elena/Ley its easier to understand because of the promise that the MC will be there and watch Em.
you only miss the cheer competition if you go with Gaby, Tori doesn't have anything to do with it, you can fuck Tori and still get in time and you only lose points with Valeria for Tori, Layla/Elena for missing the competition.

But, you might be right about the logic behind the choice, if you reject Tori MC mentions that he knows how she is and she even keeps a list, but its still bad game design, because the player that plays blind and never backtracks to check other choices has no feedback why Val suddenly likes him less, hell if I didn't have URM I would not notice that I'm missing points.

Fuck sake, everything with Nyx is like opposite of what makes sense, it should be you pick choice A, you get feedback for choice A, here is you pick Choice B, you find out potentially, since its just MC' supposition', that if you pick choice A she might keep a list of guys she fucks and other girls might see the list, so fucking convoluted for no reason whatsoever. :HideThePain:
Plus Tori already fucked the MC in my playthrough, so he should be on the list regardless. :FacePalm:

I feel like if I ever put effort into analyzing this game in its entirety I will end up with Hulk Hogan's haircut from pulling my hair.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Correct,but that's the case with the self-incest character Val,
you don't understand her character from the start,
and even nyx doesn't know how to deal with her anymore :cautious: :cautious:
Val interactions with her mom Is
direct about that
first she said that some girl is going to get heart broken making a innuendo that Val is getting what she wants.

Secondly she said how Val talk about everything and her love life. Making a suggestion about them being competitive, and discussing about her affairs.
Having a shrewd older woman giving tips is a boon for her.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
So, after playing this update I can definitely stop dreaming of the real 3some with Elena and Layla, right? :p

Now, I shall go play my Val route and see what happens there...

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So, after playing this update I can definitely stop dreaming of the real 3some with Elena and Layla, right? :p

Who knows, EL/Lay is still open ... even with the hurting now. But the Chemistry between them wont go away that easy.

Reactions: Elduriel

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
An excellent update. The game has improved a lot since I last played it. I even think I am closing in on Sienna at this point. The mc is winning right now.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
you only miss the cheer competition if you go with Gaby, Tori doesn't have anything to do with it, you can fuck Tori and still get in time and you only lose points with Valeria for Tori, Layla/Elena for missing the competition.

But, you might be right about the logic behind the choice, if you reject Tori MC mentions that he knows how she is and she even keeps a list, but its still bad game design, because the player that plays blind and never backtracks to check other choices has no feedback why Val suddenly likes him less, hell if I didn't have URM I would not notice that I'm missing points.

Fuck sake, everything with Nyx is like opposite of what makes sense, it should be you pick choice A, you get feedback for choice A, here is you pick Choice B, you find out potentially, since its just MC' supposition', that if you pick choice A she might keep a list of guys she fucks and other girls might see the list, so fucking convoluted for no reason whatsoever. :HideThePain:
Plus Tori already fucked the MC in my playthrough, so he should be on the list regardless. :FacePalm:

I feel like if I ever put effort into analyzing this game in its entirety I will end up with Hulk Hogan's haircut from pulling my hair.
I think it's a coding mistake because I remember getting this before the 10.5 recoding happened.
Meaning Val saw MC with Tori.

code.jpg

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Picture this.
A bag of jealousy and drama.
We could witness Greatness yet the outcome is going to let us down.

I take it.
Did i talk about her mother ? :unsure:

I mean how her character,
exactly the same as with elena,is put together.
teasing,seducing,kissing,
but nothing else comes of it.

and now she even commits sexual abuse on her own character.
how pathetic can you be !!
Maybe for some reason Val is a firtly virgin, just for narrative sake. And her flirty outgoing is recent development for her, kinda training to get out of her shell.

The situation with Darryl is her naivety taking an L for lack of experience with pushy men.

She is trying to be cool or is she really cool? A normal girl would just get up and leave. Val maybe Is conflicted in how to act. Is difficult to be flirty and enforce boundaries with realism.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To be honest I disagree. I think he's just competitive in sports and jealous about MC who've every time Darryl sees him another hot chick around him. There's this feeling he's a good guy and friendly to Valerie but turns into a wannabe alpha clown once MC appears. We just can't see his good sides because it's off screen. We only see him in the gym talking to Val without MC in the near, where he invited Val to the beach with him and the others, and that was a normal conversation between buddies.
I think that in the future episodes we will see more of a good side not only for Darryl but also for Tori. At the same time, this is my hunch, we wl see true collors of Val. Nyx al ready demonstrated that she can make characters fall, like its the case with Zach.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
that breakup won't be fixed in an update or two, I expect lots of hostility from Layla, Elena, Adriana at the very least, possibly Val. And her dad will definitely fuck you up if you meet him
Or you get Points, because you haven't fucked her and droping her afterwards.

Reactions: Elduriel

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Or you get Points, because you haven't fucked her and droping her afterwards.
Breaking with Layla before the moment is sad but what if Nyx make this path the only way to enter into Elena path?

She will forgive him surely. (Layla)
taking her v Should block some paths from starting
As this dev made most LI non virgin and thus not being that big of a deal who they fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Breaking with Layla before the moment is sad but what if Nyx make this path the only way to enter into Elena path?

But can't wait what Alexis will say to MC because of Lays broken Heart.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

taking her v Should block some paths from starting
As this dev made most LI non virgin and thus not being that big of a deal who they fuck.
Oh yes,she will surely forgive you !! :cry::cry:
1692657588447.png screenshot0037.png

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes