hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Actually, we don't know that for sure, about Elena that is... So far all the Elena action has been happening in front of Layla, so it's not like you're cheating... YET... we'll see how it develops.

Also, on the whole Val thing...

You guys are forgetting one key thing about Val/Darryl... remember that Val is somewhat interested in Darryl and she's been hanging with him and Tori:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it's not like it's completely out of nowhere... she is indeed playing the field and I suppose what happens between them depends on whether you're on her romantic PT or not...

Anyways, Val's behaviour is far from being the issue in the update... but whatevs...
Either way I enjoy the drama

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0095.png
Why woupd you lose 6 Val points here, is the implication that she was watching? Or Tori tells her behind the scenes?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But that is the thing, the player has no idea wtf happen, you suddenly can't unlock Val scenes next time you see her.
Well, Val is a total TEASE. She wants a good Dicking. So, if Tori tells her that the MC isn't a Good Fuck, why Val should waste her Time on the MC. It's just Nyx Tease Style and let the Gamers in the Dark for now.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Never saw those scenes. But that is on Tori path, and seem like Nyx is punishing players "If you are unfaithful to you LIs I am gonna spank them". :)
Not going to simp for Nyx, still having consequences for your choices gives LI some realism. Still the story is made with pairings In mind.

Thus making some dumb moments.

Like the Layla house date when Lexi lay on Mc, Canon choice. Even avoid lexi path.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 2869914
Why woupd you lose 6 Val points here, is the implication that she was watching? Or Tori tells her behind the scenes?
Yeah... it makes sense for Elena and Layla to get pissed at you losing Elena's event.
But is Val even watching the cheerleading comp? Does she care about Elena? A little more far-fetched.

For Elena/Ley its easier to understand because of the promise that the MC will be there and watch Em.
Bingo.

Me watching the 2 Erynn scenes in this update
View attachment 2869960
Absolutely... what was up with that BS phone call at the end? Fucking hell...
Father investigation related? That's the only thing that comes to mind and would justify stopping things at that moment.

• Wow
Reactions: mnotwoke

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Well, Val is a total TEASE. She wants a good Dicking. So, if Tori tells her that the MC isn't a Good Fuck, why Val should waste her Time on the MC. It's just Nyx Tease Style and let the Gamers in the Dark for now.
My interpretation was more about she being the alpha bitch in her mind.

Losing interest in Mc for going for Tori (rival)
The same could been said if Darryl does get Val, the people would riot.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So, I have been playing this today.
And so far, here are my girl rankings.

1 - Alexis
2 - Cara
3 - Layla

I like Melissa too, but she doesn't seem to have much content in what I have played so far

I don't think my list will change I'm pretty settled in which girls I like
My favs are
Layla
Iris
Tori

Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes