Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There is a point at the visit where you're given the option "We need to talk". That's the breakup option.
I know this dialogue only appears if you fall in love with another girl. If you are loyal then there is nothing to discuss... But I could be wrong...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The fantasy of the players is the problem of the players. I don't see a possibility. Where should this be? Alexis is extremely jealous, so no throuple with her involved. Layla and Elena? How? Layla is a fairy tale princess type in her first serious relationship. She won't share and Elena is overprotective about Layla. Erynn? Who should be the other part? There's no one except Alexis who I could imagine she would accept, but as I wrote Alexis jealousy avert this. Valeria? Nikki? Cara? Did I forget someone? I don't see the "shown possibilities". With much imagination there could be a way in the future if we don't chose Elena, but I don't think there's a way.
Love this kind of read.

About that, we got the lexi secret path. Do you think is going to have a darker tone?
Made a Layla/Elena plus secret path for the lols, Could we witness greatness with Lexi into this Path?
Stealing Mc from Layla or Straight Cheating Would be glorious beyond measure. But i do understand the extremes of my suggestion and read about Dev kiddie gloves about a darker turn.

About Erynn into Alex path. She is already craking under the fooling around as more than friends.
Is going to be a moment when she is going to sucumb and cheat. Now how does the story moves from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Denzel-Washington-and-Ethan-Hawke-in-Training-Day.jpg

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Now, as an exception, I would also like to ask... The person who has a secret rout and had sex with Iris in the beach cabin, in that version, does Irisz send the "I love you" message to MC? Or does it just send the "I'm home" response?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Question. I was doing Tori route and fuck her at every opportunity but I didn't get that newest Tori scene that is in the gallery? Why?

Jun 16, 2022
I'm not sure if this topic was already discussed or not, but if the developer ever decided to do a throuple route, I would strongly recommend Elena/Layla/MC, because the chemistry is seemingly natural, and the amount of times the MC gets away with being intimate with Elena in Layla's presence seems to indicate that route being a possibility. Elena is like the rare exception of the third wheel done right. Of course, fooling around/having fun is extremely different than Elena going out of her way to admit her feelings to not only us but Layla as well. Not to mention, the fallout that would soon follow if you were actively pursuing or had pursued other women in the past (especially Alexis/Lexi). Either way, this throuple route would be very cool to see.
A random throuple I would find intriguing to happen would be Nikki and Erynn.

Maybe I am misremembering but when you choose that option, Nikki says it's okay then you can continue with the relation, when she was leaving at the airport she says next time I won't be this understanding breakup with them. Am I wrong or is this another path?
That's interesting, because when I chose the "we need to talk" option, the Nikki path eventually closes off/depature at the airport, you miss three additional scenes, and the MC informs Nikki that he is seeing someone, who that is up to you (Which is funny because later on in the next update, my MC didn't officially label Layla as his girlfriend to Isiah/Sienna's boyfriend).

However, if you are sexually/romantically involved with the other LIs, you can still be on the Nikki route (Except you are cheating on her now) by picking the hug her and then kiss her options, without any acknowledgement of the other women to Nikki as long as you continue to give Nikki attention/love/time before she leaves to go back home via airport.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Love this kind of read.

About that, we got the lexi secret path. Do you think is going to have a darker tone?
Made a Layla/Elena plus secret path for the lols, Could we witness greatness with Lexi into this Path?
Stealing Mc from Layla or Straight Cheating Would be glorious beyond measure. But i do understand the extremes of my suggestion and read about Dev kiddie gloves about a darker turn.

About Erynn into Alex path. She is already craking under the fooling around as more than friends.
Is going to be a moment when she is going to sucumb and cheat. Now how does the story moves from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2870336
I do wonder where the Alexis secret path ends up, i mean everybody made all kinds of excuses for her on her dishonest actions(Alexis normal path) early on.
She was afraid of the MCs reaction, afraid of Erynn getting ahead of her... and she was so repentant and guilty.... and now she's getting ready to steal her sister's beloved?
Again this character would be better as no limits wild chick, the "reputation washing" only hurt her imo, right now it's like she has 2 personalities.

The "flirts with Erynn while dating Alexis" is heading for an epic clash, Erynn is barely holding together and Alexis is jealous and insecure, the scene at the beach is great if you are on this path.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I do wonder where the Alexis secret path ends up, i mean everybody made all kinds of excuses for her on her dishonest actions(Alexis normal path) early on.
She was afraid of the MCs reaction, afraid of Erynn getting ahead of her... and she was so repentant and guilty.... and now she's getting ready to steal her sister's beloved?
Again this character would be better as no limits wild chick, the "reputation washing" only hurt her imo, right now it's like she has 2 personalities.

The "flirts with Erynn while dating Alexis" is heading for an epic clash, Erynn is barely holding together and Alexis is jealous and insecure, the scene at the beach is great if you are on this path.
I liked the reaction with ... Kill Alexis while on her path, and the Kill Erryn Option :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me the appeal of Erynn ?
I can only speak for my self. Some of these points may make me seem biased toward Erynn but it's just my feeling hell my feeling toward Alexis and about 4 others in my top 10 LI list are almost as strong just not as thought out as well as Erynn. Out of all these points, points 1,2,4,5,9 and part of 7 are the main factors for my high opinion of her.

1. The way Erynn acts like a second mother, taking you to school giving you rides, small gestures to take care of you I find real sweet and cute.

1. The trauma Erynn encounters from Ethan and you moving away without knowing why and no contact. A lot of the time I find characters with a trauma background makes for a better character overall. From just the way they act cause it's more realistic all the way to making a decent character background in general all depends on said character. While yes Erynn's trauma is mostly super simple but it does help t draw me to her even more, especially the the Ethan stuff.

2. This point can go under point one but this more universal to the art style more id say. They way Nyx shows tears when a character is crying in this game is sad of course but also makes the characters look kinda cute or cuter depending who it is. Maybe im a little fucked up for liking this but it is what it is.

3. The fact she is a childhood friend and the fact that she isn't actually a mean girl like the MC thinks at first but is actually really sweet and kind and probably a decent person overall. The fact that we get to read her thoughts and feelings helps to figure that out rather quickly. While yes I do like Childhood friends to a certain extent but it's a case by case bases for me but when it's something sad like they spent time apart when they have feeling for one another I eat that shit up.

4. When she is being playful toward the MC it's really cute, some of my favorite parts and fun to read and look at. We could get only these scenes and no sex with her and id be fine with it even tho id like to see MC and her have sex.

5. Her personality, her feelings and playfulness makes her give me a girlfriend feeling over a LI like Alexis and I love when a LI gives me that feeling very few can accomplish that yet NYX made 2 that give me that exactly feeling. Only 7 out of the 59 on my personal LI gave me that feeling but not as well as Erynn and Alexis.

6. There is just some kind of appeal to her being a model.

7. Her appearance is just nice to look at and she is just hot

8. Helps that she isn't that slutty for being a model compared to someone like Alexis and she is a slow burn character. I prefer slow burn characters but Erynn feels like one of the rare few slow burns done right. I feel alot of slow burns start good then once things start to heat up between them they lose that slow burn feeling and go to quickly. So when there is some resistance It makes it feel more realistic and rewarding when they finally do have sex.

9. While she doesn't tell the MC her feelings she has deep down yet but the way she acts , how the scenes are rendered and the writing of her thoughts you can tell she has true feeling for the MC. While yes this can be said for other LI in games but just the way it's shown in this games gives it more of a realistic feel than most LI out there to me.

10. This is more of a me thing. But she is one of the few characters that makes me sad , bummed out makes me want to cry when I finish a replay or the update is over. Very few games are powerful enough to do that to me let alone characters id say no more than 10 games / characters have done that to me. In Erynn's case however it's one of the more powerful feeling of sadness or being bummed out compared to some. Hell sometimes cant fall asleep cause I just think about her and fantasies or scenes I would like to see. Same goes for a few select LI that are just as powerful as Erynn to me.

Now I do acknowledge she has her faults that not everyone is going to like or be able to get over. Like the drama between her and Alexis initially or how she seems to be the jealous and possessive type towards the mc. While being possessive is indeed a negative trait I feel in Erynn's case it isn't without reason either do to the MC being away without contact for 5 years and Erynn clearly loved him during that entire time away. Still not a valid excuse to be possessive but still a better reason than someone like Alexis that is the same way. So her major faults were easy for me to overlook.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Maybe I am misremembering but when you choose that option, Nikki says it's okay then you can continue with the relation, when she was leaving at the airport she says next time I won't be this understanding breakup with them. Am I wrong or is this another path?
1692731030976.png

This is what I'm talking about. It's possible it's actually down the line from here (I haven't actually done a route that chooses this yet). This is for Nikki, but there is a corresponding choice for Cara too.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
my save are somehow corrupted i think... i named them different names depending of my route, but now they are suddenly all named same and its just called the day of today with a timestamp from same time i opened the game?? wtf? and when i open the save i get a error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in script
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in script
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Intertwined 0.11
Tue Aug 22 21:06:23 2023

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I liked the reaction with ... Kill Alexis while on her path, and the Kill Erryn Option :ROFLMAO:
You can really destroy the girls confidence in that scene, it starts with staring at a girls ass in front of your girlfriend and the fuck-marry-kill game is just the cherry on top, it's both fucked up and hillarious :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes