Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nyx knows how show desire and affection, renders focusing the right emotion.
Longing stare, Its not only the writing, but the direction.

she is kinda boring for my taste, cuz is the same mold as layla just broken.
Or maybe cuz she is a damsel in distress. dont get me wrong. she is cute and loving.
funny thing is I didn't realize I liked the damsel in distress type of character until Charlotte from Hillside

Reactions: Nurikabe

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I know most people prefer Nikki to Cara, but I just can't with Nikki... and honestly, the moment she throws away the shirt Erynn got you kinda sealed it for me... That shows she's not only jealous but also a control freak, and I'll give you this one for free: if anyone ever breaks/destroys/throws away your property, even if it's just an old t-shirt, get them the fuck out of your life immediatly!!!

Funny enough, I used to not like Cara either because of her model and her innocent shtick, but she grows on you... unfortunately she's a bit too much like Layla, so she feels a bit redundant, but yeah, I'll pick Cara any day of the week over psycho Nikki.

Only reason to pick Nikki is to get the extra Val scenes on Alexis path and then have her break up at the airport =P

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't understand why people hate Alexis, yeah she made some poor choices to erynn but she had her rights... Honestly my favourite
As much as I like Erynn I feel Lexi and Erynn are Equally as good as one another. Only reason I say Erynn is better personally just cause how she is the main reason I cant wait for new updates other than that they are pretty much tied in my eyes for the most part. But I will say the one thing I do like about Lexi over Erynn is once you actually become a couple after the drama. Alexis actually gives off a more realistic girlfriend feel / vibe than Erynn so far and she doesn't just feel like another LI

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know most people prefer Nikki to Cara, but I just can't with Nikki... and honestly, the moment she throws away the shirt Erynn got you kinda sealed it for me... That shows she's not only jealous but also a control freak, and I'll give you this one for free: if anyone ever breaks/destroys/throws away your property, even if it's just an old t-shirt, get them the fuck out of your life immediatly!!!

Funny enough, I used to not like Cara either because of her model and her innocent shtick, but she grows on you... unfortunately she's a bit too much like Layla, so she feels a bit redundant, but yeah, I'll pick Cara any day of the week over psycho Nikki.

Only reason to pick Nikki is to get the extra Val scenes on Alexis path and then have her break up at the airport =P
yeah that's the thing for me as well even tho I still like Nikki over Cara cause she gives off more of a girlfriend feel than Cara and just a bit more of a interesting character to me. throwing away the shirt is really disrespectable to me even if was from a ex or w/e could be a keepsake or a fond memory. Like you said control freak and over something small like that well the future doesn't look good between them 2 imo.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't hate her
she was my first AVN bang and for a long time my favourite LI in intertwined
(not counting mel, she's just a level above any other LI)
and she's definitely better than erynn so if you gotta pick between two, you made the right choice if you ask me
I am pretty sure Mel is not an LI. I know that breaks a lot of hearts with breasts like that. I think Gabi is the only "older" woman we can get involved with. Maybe the tattoo artist Lakyn, who I believe is Lexi's cousin.
She is nice(milf done right), Still going for Emma on Hilside, yeah got shamed by kinkmob about pseudo incest.
Coincidentally, I thought Emma was not an option. Sorry to go off-topic.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Layla path I doubt it, there is no jealousy between those... Lexi path it's possible, so I just didn't do it
That's exactly why i did it :devilish: .
Kissed her afterwards too... and kept annoying Alexis at the beach, i wanna see what it takes for the bitch to call it quits lol.

I can't understand why people hate Alexis, yeah she made some poor choices to erynn but she had her rights... Honestly my favourite
She stinks of writers pet and everything that was innitially interesting about her gets white washed trying to "save" her reputation, so no i don't like her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and Maviarab

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah that's the thing for me as well even tho I still like Nikki over Cara cause she gives off more of a girlfriend feel than Cara and just a bit more of a interesting character to me. throwing away the shirt is really disrespectable to me even if was from a ex or w/e could be a keepsake or a fond memory. Like you said control freak and over something small like that well the future doesn't look good between them 2 imo.
Eh, that shirt looks better on her anyway
Screenshot (938).png
Screenshot (939).png

Also Jealous, Control freak ??
She doesn't even know it was a present from Erynn iirc, the MC just gave it to her to cover up, bevor he runs away like a drama queen.

And throwing away something like a shirt from an ex you had a bad break up with is relativly normal imo.
Again MC's fault for being a bad break up, as he just runs away without explaining anything...

IIRC if you on her path the shirt get's ripped and she buys a new one.

Last edited:

XSOEGX

May 24, 2020
On my Elena playtrough, i miss some scene. The second Chem Class i always got shortcut and have to sit with Torri.( Well, in all my playtroughs) Is there a way to avoid that? and geht this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i totaly turned Torri down, everytime.
It is a bit importend for me, because Elena is my second one, after Alexis
On my Elena playtrough, i miss some scene. The second Chem Class i always got shortcut and have to sit with Torri.( Well, in all my playtroughs) Is there a way to avoid that? and geht this:

And i totaly turned Torri down, everytime.
It is a bit importend for me, because Elena is my second one, after Alexis
Man.... get Laya route.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Eh, that shirt looks better on her anyway
View attachment 2871202
View attachment 2871219

Also Jealous, Control freak ??
She doesn't even know it was a present from Erynn iirc, the MC just gave it to her to cover up, bevor he runs away like a drama queen.

And throwing away something like a shirt from an ex you had a bad break up with is relativly normal imo.
Again MC's fault for being a bad break up, as he just runs away without explaining anything...

IIRC if you on her path the shirt get's ripped and she buys a new one.
That's not the shirt I'm talking about, it's the ugly blue one with stripes:

She's told it was a present and doesn't care... And no dude, there's nothing "normal" about destroying someone else's shit, under ANY circumstance... and buying you a new one is not an excuse either, it's still symptomatic of a classic control freak... SHE decides which shirt you're gonna wear and which you won't.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's not the shirt I'm talking about, it's the ugly blue one with stripes:

She's told it was a present and doesn't care... And no dude, there's nothing "normal" about destroying someone else's shit, under ANY circumstance...
I had forgotten about that. I've never cared much for Nikki. She's one of the three LIs that were originally meant to be a one and done side fuck but then got "promoted" (The other two being Cara and Alexis). All three characters practically disappear if you're not on their routes so I usually just ignore them.

The shirt ripping thing was pretty shitty. I kind of wish there was an option to throw her ass out of the house when she did that. Though now that you bring it up, I think it's funny how the MC literally loses his shit at Alexis, cancels their date and makes her cry when she says his backward hat looked douchey, but he seems perfectly cool with Nikki ripping up Erynn's gift.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I had forgotten about that. I've never cared much for Nikki. She's one of the three LIs that were originally meant to be a one and done side fuck but then got "promoted" (The other two being Cara and Alexis). All three characters practically disappear if you're not on their routes so I usually just ignore them.

The shirt ripping thing was pretty shitty. I kind of wish there was an option to throw her ass out of the house when she did that. Though now that you bring it up, I think it's funny how the MC literally loses his shit at Alexis, cancels their date and makes her cry when she says his backward hat looked douchey, but he seems perfectly cool with Nikki ripping up Erynn's gift.
Yeah that backwards hat scene is soooooo badly written it's not even funny...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
@NyxVN WOW!! just WOW!! as someone who has followed this since very early on and only just saw the .11 update i'm blown away by the changes that have been added.. I didnt even realise it had been till tried loading my end of episode 10 saves and getting an error screen so just restarted to stop the abundance of error messages and was amazed to find the totally reworked opening and so on.. truly.. well done.. wjile there wasnt much wrong to begin with, the story now flows so much better, character consistency is much better and scenes look FAR better with the new locations and location intros.. congrats

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
@NyxVN WOW!! just WOW!! as someone who has followed this since very early on and only just saw the .11 update i'm blown away by the changes that have been added.. I didnt even realise it had been till tried loading my end of episode 10 saves and getting an error screen so just restarted to stop the abundance of error messages and was amazed to find the totally reworked opening and so on.. truly.. well done.. wjile there wasnt much wrong to begin with, the story now flows so much better, character consistency is much better and scenes look FAR better with the new locations and location intros.. congrats
You must have been an update behind. Yeah I agree with you I really like the changes. They are subtle and effective.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
This game is so weird

It doesn't let me do anything I want to do, but I still like it

All the girls I don't want are super easy, and all the girls I want are sex avoidant in the extreme.

It's almost like they ranked all their girls 1-10, and all the lowest ranked girls are the ones you get to have sex with.

So many sex scenes are a total waste of time, presented in flashbacks, that have zero stakes, so are not erotic at all. Hold CTRL and skip through all that dumb shit.

But I still want to see all the updates, and I replay the game multiple times to tweak my playthroughs.

Weird.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This game is so weird

It doesn't let me do anything I want to do, but I still like it

All the girls I don't want are super easy, and all the girls I want are sex avoidant in the extreme.

It's almost like they ranked all their girls 1-10, and all the lowest ranked girls are the ones you get to have sex with.

So many sex scenes are a total waste of time, presented in flashbacks, that have zero stakes, so are not erotic at all. Hold CTRL and skip through all that dumb shit.

But I still want to see all the updates, and I replay the game multiple times to tweak my playthroughs.

Weird.
The sex scenes are definitely not the emphasis of this VN. They're all old stock Daz sex animations that show up in 80% of the low effort VNs and they even get recycled several times over in Intertwined.

My three least favorite LIs make up almost all of those sex scenes anyway. So at this point I'm really just following this VN for two reasons. 1) Valeria and 2) the possibility of seeing Zach get the piss kicked out of him.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

[/QUOTE]

Good catch. It really shows his generational, life and behavioral patterns in the game, which connects back to his running away from Erryn when he was younger and his biological father running away from his mother.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Yeah that backwards hat scene is soooooo badly written it's not even funny...
You know, i'm on record about how much i like to piss off Alexis, i still didn't take the hat choice because it made me feel stupid doing that...
Let's piss her off but for good reasons, reasons like wanting to fuck her friend, her mom and her roommate :cool:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes