Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
exactly... also, wearing a hat like it's 2005? Alexis would be right to tear him a new asshole for that... Fuck you and your backwards hat you limp bizkit wannabe douchebag!!!

But that's kind of the problem with the scene... the MC is wrong and there's no wiggle room there... his reaction is also waaay too disproportionate and childish... it just seems like a forced drama button to break up with Alexis in the most unorganic way ever. It's just bad writting, no more, no less.

Oh also, the hat looks like it was pasted on top of the render, on top of it all... it just looks bad AND stupid... :FacePalm:

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You know, i'm on record about how much i like to piss off Alexis, i still didn't take the hat choice because it made me feel stupid doing that...
Let's piss her off but for good reasons, reasons like wanting to fuck her friend, her mom and her roommate :cool:
Hhahahahaaha. There must be standards when it comes to Alexis trolling. I agree.

I picked the hat option and that was the worst thing ever in this game's history.

Basically, if you're on the Lexi-Val, but keep Erynn and Iris close run, you go to the club with Lexi and Iris.

But you don't end up going to the club if you get angry at her saying you look like a douchebag because you're wearing this stupid hat.

This was the only time I've agreed with Lexi on anything.

So you really "overreact" and blow up at Lexi, leaving her in tears wondering why you blew up. You even ask your mom if you look like a douchebag. She says you do. And then you look at yourself in the mirror with the stupid hat on. It's cringe-worthy.

No club scene or night out, no Lexi and Iris club fun, you don't drive Lexi home, Adriana doesn't bring you home, no morning after conversation with Zo and Lexi.

WORSE, Nyx tries to force a parallel at the beach where Darryl puts a hat on Valeria like she's his "baby doll" then asks her to spit bars. Nyx's writing of the black characters is atrocious if not cliche.

Nyx is good at parallels but this was her worst one ever.

This was the laziest writing from Nyx to make MC and a lady fight. I understand that the hat comment can be a trigger point for a couple's fight because of other reasons building up for months or weeks or days between them, but it was terribly done here. There was no build up at all. The fight should have been Lexi confronting the MC about his behavior at the beach favoring Erynn and/or Iris.

It doesn't work also as some kind of bad metaphor connecting MC and Val as the female version of the MC, and yes both of them douchebagging being players.

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_22_01_14_02.jpg

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
exactly... also, wearing a hat like it's 2005? Alexis would be right to tear him a new asshole for that... Fuck you and your backwards hat you limp bizkit wannabe douchebag!!!

But that's kind of the problem with the scene... the MC is wrong and there's no wiggle room there... his reaction is also waaay too disproportionate and childish... it just seems like a forced drama button to break up with Alexis in the most unorganic way ever. It's just bad writting, no more, no less.

Oh also, the hat looks like it was pasted on top of the render, on top of it all... it just looks bad AND stupid... :FacePalm:
Hhahahahaaha. There must be standards when it comes to Alexis trolling. I agree.

I picked the hat option and that was the worst thing ever in this game's history.

Basically, if you're on the Lexi-Val, but keep Erynn and Iris close run, you go to the club with Lexi and Iris.

But you don't end up going to the club if you get angry at her saying you look like a douchebag because you're wearing this stupid hat.

This was the only time I've agreed with Lexi on anything.

So you really "overreact" and blow up at Lexi, leaving her in tears wondering why you blew up. You even ask your mom if you look like a douchebag. She says you do. And then you look at yourself in the mirror with the stupid hat on. It's cringe-worthy.

No club scene or night out, no Lexi and Iris club fun, you don't drive Lexi home, Adriana doesn't bring you home, no morning after conversation with Zo and Lexi.

WORSE, Nyx tries to force a parallel at the beach where Darryl puts a hat on Valeria like she's his "baby doll" then asks her to spit bars. Nyx's writing of the black characters is atrocious if not cliche.

Nyx is good at parallels but this was her worst one ever.

This was the laziest writing from Nyx to make MC and a lady fight. I understand that the hat comment can be a trigger point for a couple's fight because of other reasons building up for months or weeks or days between them, but it was terribly done here. There was no build up at all. The fight should have been Lexi confronting the MC about his behavior at the beach favoring Erynn and/or Iris.

It doesn't work also as some kind of bad metaphor connecting MC and Val as the female version of the MC, and yes both of them douchebagging being players.

View attachment 2871649
100% to both of you guys, i have "strict morals" on my Alexis trolling :cool: , let's not go into uber stupid territory to do it...

If we are going to have a fight why not be about the fact that i kept hitting on her friend right in front of her at the beach? Why fight about a stupid hat? I finish the beach scene with a negative score and despite that everything is peachy...
Only to fight over a hat, one that i'm clearly in the wrong and overreacting... it's so inorganic and forced.

And then we get compared to Darryl to close it off...

Reactions: mnotwoke and MrD812

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
100% to both of you guys, i have "strict morals" on my Alexis trolling :cool: , let's not go into uber stupid territory to do it...

If we are going to have a fight why not be about the fact that i kept hitting on her friend right in front of her at the beach? Why fight about a stupid hat? I finish the beach scene with a negative score and despite that everything is peachy...
Only to fight over a hat, one that i'm clearly in the wrong and overreacting... it's so inorganic and forced.

And then we get compared to Darryl to close it off...
I think the Darryl comparison was what made our MC lose it hahaha.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wish it should've harem
I get that there are a lot of girls here that are nice, great looking and feel like relationship material.
But if you stripped away their jealousy, possessiveness, (dis)loyalty to their friends and unwillingness to share... they wouldn't be who you fell for in the first place(those are integral traits of their characters), they would be generic dolls, and this game wouldn't be "Intertwined" anymore.

Writing wouldn't be at the same level... and we wouldn't be discussing anything because when we can bang them all, why be picky?

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
As much as I like Erynn I feel Lexi and Erynn are Equally as good as one another. Only reason I say Erynn is better personally just cause how she is the main reason I cant wait for new updates other than that they are pretty much tied in my eyes for the most part. But I will say the one thing I do like about Lexi over Erynn is once you actually become a couple after the drama. Alexis actually gives off a more realistic girlfriend feel / vibe than Erynn so far and she doesn't just feel like another LI
Honestly I think erynn is the main LI but:
Alexis path is solid, hard to add some drama, nyx is trying to add some spice with iris but I think Lexi is the right choice for who appreciates a well written vanilla path.
Erynn is boring, even if you are on her path she doesn't make a serious move and makes her path boring, she has some credits because we want to know about her father (I know but don't wanna make spoilers) and the end of Ethan's plot.
Not the worst LI but...
I'm curious to see more sha'carri

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes