xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Alexis and Laylas father is the basketball legend guy, not showing him is just red herring
If you mean Navarro, the sports agent, then yes, it could be a possibility, but considering how nice he acted toward the MC when they talked at Dylan's bar and the fact that the MC felt "nervous" when he saw Navarro at the track and field competition, I'd say he's MC's real dad.

I hope Nyx writes that scene. John and MC bio dad meeting or MC bio dad walks in while John and Emily are banging.
Would be funny AF to see that happen. I'd also love to see Melissa pop up too, for the lolz. Imagine how that conversation's gonna play out.:ROFLMAO:

I bet that choice will determine if he gets with Mel or Emily in the future.
Melissa is obviously the best choice here, for obvious reasons.;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Alexis and Laylas father is the basketball legend guy, not showing him is just red herring
well he is most certainly not a pro or ex-pro basketball player... Lexi or Layla (don't remember which) told MC he played in college but didn't go pro after for some reason

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I agree with you about Erynn feeling more like the main LI. But she isnt boring to me but everyone has different taste. I enjoy the wholesome scenes where you are just hanging out / the playful scenes with Alexis and Erynn more than when you have sex with Alexis. So because of that I find them equally good tho I do think Erynn is more playful than Alexis. Yeah I'm probably one of the rare few that has Erynn as their #1 LI across all AVN's but my top 4 are basically all tied only very minior things make me choose 1 over than the other.
Yeah bro, the writing made Lexi about sex and fixation in Mc. Problem is she changed and the Dev probably without "balls" pun intended stopped her progression.
If the case for Lexi was a sexual beast and totally submissive to her desire.

She needed to do more, almost to much during sex. In a way to make Mc starstruck with her willingness to pleasure him.

Because they made her this way. Don't do a 180 and then kick the ball rolling with Erynn sweet and caring. Obviously the drama would be a division about love and passion. he could be attracted to both in different styles. But alas, just my point.

And for the dude talking about shit sex scenes, bro this game is for the drama. The sex is a spice. Not the main dish.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Just like any spice ever immagined, IT GOES INTO THE MAIN DISH BEFORE DEVOURING IT!

lEXI IS ALL ABOUT CASUAL SEX THEN THE DATING AND THEN THE SERIOUS MEET HER MAMA AND HER SIS - OBVIOUS PROGRESSION TO MARRIAGE - GO MARRY, GAMER!
Chuckle. Well if marriage is end game for Lexi she better start sucking more dick and confidently say, no other girl is kinky like me.

Reactions: Sephiroth_85

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guy definitely likes having fun without giving a shit about the consequences. John is out there to spread the seed... I mean, the love as much as he can.:sneaky: After all the hints dropped so far, I'm convinced he's Erynn's mystery bio dad and she and Iris are half-sisters. Wouldn't make sense if they weren't. My q is, who the fuck is that Navarro dude ?? Is he MC's bio dad or Alexis and Layla's ?? Considering how rich they are, I'd say it's the latter, but who's the guy in Gabi's pic we saw in her bedroom ??o_O

Yeah, John's a cool guy. Don't know how serious it's gonna be between them, but I let Emiliy date him in all my playthroughs just coz he was a real dad figure to the MC when he dated Iris and to piss off MC's bio dad.

Nyx is too much of a drama queen and likes to add a lot of it even where it isn't needed. I understand not having the possibility to go for Melissa on an Erynn solo or Erynn - Lexi path, but on all of them is plain ridiculous. As long as they keep it a secret, they can fuck like rabbits and the MC can bust as many nuts in her pussy as he wants without anyone having anything to bitch about, and even if Erynn and Emily would still do it for 'the plot', they should understand that Melissa's a grown ass attractive woman who also needs love and... dick, like all women do. The MC doesn't have to marry her or make Erynn call him daddy, if she don't want to:ROFLMAO:, he just needs to fuck her brains out as much as he and we fans want.:whistle:
I agree about John. As for your other questions: Navarro could be Val's dad, Alexis and Layla's dad is that basketball dude (I've forgotten his name), I think the picture in Gabi's room is Santi (MC's bio dad) as it suits Nyx's drama to have MC fuck his dad's wife and it avoids blood incest for Patreon.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
Just like any spice ever immagined, IT GOES INTO THE MAIN DISH BEFORE DEVOURING IT!

lEXI IS ALL ABOUT CASUAL SEX THEN THE DATING AND THEN THE SERIOUS MEET HER MAMA AND HER SIS - OBVIOUS PROGRESSION TO MARRIAGE - GO MARRY, GAMER!
In a romantic game like this marriage is the goal. If u're for corruption and hardcore I suggest u to play other games

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How to get Elena/Erynn/Valeria paths without cheating?
Getting Erynn path without cheating is easy, just friendzone the other girls and concentrate on taking the options to get close to her. Both Elena and Val require you to get close to Layla first I think, you can friendzone Layla after getting onto the Val path though, Elena you have to be on the Layla path though, no route to her without Layla.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I mean, the MC looks just dumb with that hat. Also when were they in fashion...
I mean it could have been worse. At least he didn't wear one of those stupid flat-bill hats resting at the top of head like one of these idiots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those flatbills might have been one of the best practical jokes in history because no one ever told them how stupid it looked.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Getting Erynn path without cheating is easy, just friendzone the other girls and concentrate on taking the options to get close to her. Both Elena and Val require you to get close to Layla first I think, you can friendzone Layla after getting onto the Val path though, Elena you have to be on the Layla path though, no route to her without Layla.
Not for Val. You don't have to be on any paths to start chasing Val.

Elena though? Classic landmine character like Rena in Acting Lessons or Holly in LoF.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
she isnt boring to me but everyone has different taste.
I know Erynn's path is one big blue ball tease fest so far, but ppl shouldn't forget that she went through a lot of tough shit bcz of that dickhead Ethan and his 'clients', she only had sex with one guy, who turned out to be a scumbag too like Ethan, AND she doesn't want to risk losing MC's friendship. I'm also a lil annoyed with all the teasing that doesn't lead to spicier stuff, but until they deal with the idiot Ethan and the blackmail, Erynn probably won't get a single sex scene.:cautious:

It's why I think Nyx removed a slut like Rachel way too soon. I may be in the minority on this, but having a few MILFs and curvy women with big asses we could occasionally hook up and have rough sex with would be a welcomed change of pace. I also wouldn't say no to fucking Ethan's mom, sis and/or GF, if he had one lol, in front of him as payback for what he did to Erynn while she goes to town on his ass with a strap-on. Maybe even a double anal penetration with Lexi's help while the MC records the disturbing scene so the blackmail wouldn't be a problem anymore ??:devilish::ROFLMAO:

ake the beach scene, it's a MASSIVE wasted opportunity, that scene could've and should've led to a lot of longtime coming confrontations between the characters
Agreed. The beach and club scenes were too awkward and cringe for my taste. If Nyx doesn't use oppurtunities like that as build up for a 3some or a 4some with the MC and the girls, it doesn't make sense. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to hang out with their ex and their GF/BF, especially since they never officially broke up ??:WaitWhat: Same goes for the childhood crush... it was plain obvious that Erynn was jealous and wanted to be in Alexis' place, but that ain't anything a 3some/4some can't fix.:whistle:

as it suits Nyx's drama to have MC fuck his dad's wife and it avoids blood incest for Patreon.
It's still incest, or stepcest, to be exact, coz she becomes his step-mom by default, and PUSSYtreon is against that too. It's the reason why I'm so curious to see how she deals with this revelation, you know ??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ppl also know SHE HUMMILIATED MC ON HIS VERY BIRTHDAY BY SIDING WITH ETHAN.
ppl also know SHE REDUCED HER TIME WITH MC TO A MINIMUM THAT DISHEARTENED MC.
ppl also know SHE CHOSE TO BE MOST OF HER TIME WITH LEXI AND ETHAN BUT NOT MC.
ppl also know SHE BASICALLY CALLED MC A DUMB LITTLE KID WHILE SHE GREW UP INTO ETHAN.
ppl shouldn't forget that she went through a lot of tough shit bcz of that dickhead Ethan and his 'clients', she only had sex with one guy, who turned out to be a scumbag like Ethan too, AND she doesn't want to risk losing MC's friendship.
Grown up people WILL JUST REMIND HER SHE CHOSE HER NEW FRIENDS OVER MC,
so MC moved on ... TO BEING TOSSED OUT BY his MUM, TOSSED OUT BY his DAD and
RUNNING AWAY from his mom INTO LIFE ON THE STREET ... where Eyrin found him and took him in.

Now Eyrin is his savior, they should start anew, drown all sorrow in their water under theat
bridge and commence a man and a woman connection the way adults do.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I still haven't figured out why so many people humiliate Alex/Nikki in every shape...Of course you have the right to dislike her, but you always do it in public...Don't say that because it was the original story...I don't care whatever it was, that's what we got and we have to accept it. This story would be poorer if you got the original version...I'm glad that the girls stayed in the story...A lot of people like Alex/Nikki (me too), and if you're on a faithful path with him, why shouldn't marriage be the end goal...On the beach, Alex tells her that she wants this...If you love her, why not give her this? It is really possible to make a version of this game where you chase several girls at the same time (for more sex). This only saves you time because of the individual routes... Yes, I'm interested in each girl's route, but they all have their own solo route (with the exception of Layla/Elena, you can't separate them, and maybe you don't need to) But overall, you miss out on a lot of content... We know, how do these usually end...You'll be crying broken balls on Emily's shoulder and the fun is over... Sure it's fun while it lasts, but it pays off?...If anyone wants to play this game romantically, I'm not trolling, I'm quiet I'll stay...Why is there so much tension in many players that just because they don't like a character they call her a whore...I like all the girls in this game, some more and some less...But none of them are sluts! I still have a lot of thoughts in my head, but I'm already talking a lot...
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just saying what I think is wrong in a civilized forum... Thank you (sorry my English is not my native language)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah I agree at first i was really disappointed after playimng solo Erynn with how it ended but after playing Lexi I calmed down and was more or less happy , still need to play start to finish Layla tho havent done that one yet as I always saw her as friend over LI
Don't expect anything logical or any sound relationship-dynamics with Nyx's writing, You'll have no buyers-remorse.
Treat it as the author has next to no viable relationship experiences outside of a B-Movie/Soap Opera/Anime Cartoon.
Expect nothing believable, You wont be disappointed.

It's That Simple, Enjoy! (y)

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I finished my walkthrough for the current version.
Hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
By any chance, WT for 0.11?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
ppl also know SHE HUMMILIATED MC ON HIS VERY BIRTHDAY BY SIDING WITH ETHAN.
ppl also know SHE REDUCED HER TIME WITH MC TO A MINIMUM THAT DISHEARTENED MC.
ppl also know SHE CHOSE TO BE MOST OF HER TIME WITH LEXI AND ETHAN BUT NOT MC.
PPL LIKE YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY READ BEFORE SHITPOSTING, COZ THAT SHIT'S BEEN DEBATED SOOO MANY TIMES, IT GETS REAL ANNOYING TO KEEP DOING THE SAME SHIT OVER AN OVER AGAIN WHEN THE STORY CONTRADICTS ALL THE 'ARGUMENTS' YOU PPL USE AGAINST ERYNN. ALSO, IT'S CLEARLY MENTIONED THERE THAT SHE NEVER HUMILIATED, or MADE FUN OF HIM, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, AND SHE ALWAYS REPRIMANDED ETHAT FOR DOING THAT.

WHY BLAME A 16 yo TEENAGER FOR HANGING OUT WITH OTHER TEENAGERS HER AGE ?? DID YOU HANG OUT WITH 13 yo KIDS WHEN YOU WERE 16 ??:rolleyes: OK, caps lock raping over.;)

Now Eyrin is his savior, they should start anew, drown all sorrow in their water under theat
bridge and commence a man and a woman connection the way adults do.
Yeah, but slow and steady wins the race, especially in this case. She still ain't ready to go that far with him, but she will be eventually, coz it's obvious she loves him as a man, not a dumb boy she used to play with or a little bratty brother. She said it herself she don't want him to be her brother, so yeah, she feels a different kind of love for him and will soon be ready to let her pussy do the talking, you selfish perverts.:p

Wodric

Apr 24, 2023
Good game!

The few scenes with Emily (the mom) are awesome. I found the one in the pool with Melissa quite hot, even if the MC had a reaction that I wasn't quite fond. Anyway, I hope we can see new developments in this path.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes