Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
ya, good job going after Elena, now half the cast will hate yo ass including her :ROFLMAO:
ppl also know SHE HUMMILIATED MC ON HIS VERY BIRTHDAY BY SIDING WITH ETHAN.
ppl also know SHE REDUCED HER TIME WITH MC TO A MINIMUM THAT DISHEARTENED MC.
ppl also know SHE CHOSE TO BE MOST OF HER TIME WITH LEXI AND ETHAN BUT NOT MC.
ppl also know SHE BASICALLY CALLED MC A DUMB LITTLE KID WHILE SHE GREW UP INTO ETHAN.

Grown up people WILL JUST REMIND HER SHE CHOSE HER NEW FRIENDS OVER MC,
so MC moved on ... TO BEING TOSSED OUT BY his MUM, TOSSED OUT BY his DAD and
RUNNING AWAY from his mom INTO LIFE ON THE STREET ... where Eyrin found him and took him in.

Now Eyrin is his savior, they should start anew, drown all sorrow in their water under theat
bridge and commence a man and a woman connection the way adults do.
Never change Canto, don't break Layla heart and get fluffy feels with details, even if teens are savy and would change that bed.

Being said that was a narrative choice to make both main LI, older and with previous experience and iris /Cara/nikki is a cope to Mc being in the same category.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Good game!

The few scenes with Emily (the mom) are awesome. I found the one in the pool with Melissa quite hot, even if the MC had a reaction that I wasn't quite fond. Anyway, I hope we can see new developments in this path.
Until now, Emily is holy and inviolable, because she is your mother. Melissa is beautiful and hot, but just a dream (in every sense). Sorry, but don't expect more juicy content from them...

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Question. Is there a way to get back with Iris? I love her backstory with the MC and I want more.
As of this update, you can't get back together with her, not yet anyway. Just maintain a good relationship with her. She definitely still loves you.

On the Lexi-Erryn path in this update, you can have sex with Iris in secret, and have some club fun with her and Lexi.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I still haven't figured out why so many people humiliate Alex/Nikki in every shape...Of course you have the right to dislike her, but you always do it in public...Don't say that because it was the original story...I don't care whatever it was, that's what we got and we have to accept it. This story would be poorer if you got the original version...I'm glad that the girls stayed in the story...A lot of people like Alex/Nikki (me too), and if you're on a faithful path with him, why shouldn't marriage be the end goal...On the beach, Alex tells her that she wants this...If you love her, why not give her this? It is really possible to make a version of this game where you chase several girls at the same time (for more sex). This only saves you time because of the individual routes... Yes, I'm interested in each girl's route, but they all have their own solo route (with the exception of Layla/Elena, you can't separate them, and maybe you don't need to) But overall, you miss out on a lot of content... We know, how do these usually end...You'll be crying broken balls on Emily's shoulder and the fun is over... Sure it's fun while it lasts, but it pays off?...If anyone wants to play this game romantically, I'm not trolling, I'm quiet I'll stay...Why is there so much tension in many players that just because they don't like a character they call her a whore...I like all the girls in this game, some more and some less...But none of them are sluts! I still have a lot of thoughts in my head, but I'm already talking a lot...
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just saying what I think is wrong in a civilized forum... Thank you (sorry my English is not my native language)
It's rather simple, i have no interest in dating Alexis(i actually like Nikki), her character doesn't entertain me at all... but i find the conflict caused by being in relationship with her and targeting other girls very entertaining.
That's why i have a save where i'm carrying her and messing around with Erynn, Iris, Gabi, Val, Nikki... pretty much every woman with a pulse.

I'll add that it seems pretty popular around here to have a whole bunch of saves, each one of them targeting a single girl and not messing around with any others, staying faitful.
But honestly i find the single romances of Intertwined rather boring, even with girls that i do like...

Erynn is slow as shit, you just know that you'll need to solve... EVERY... SINGLE... PROBLEM... that the girl has before getting somewhere with her, and until Nyx decides to make a scene where we finally put Ethan in jail, that ain't happening.

Layla was also slow as dying turtle, just kiss, kiss, kiss and never go anywhere... but Nyx decided to throw us a bone in this episode.

Nikki is artificially kept away in a different city, until she moves here in a definitive manner nothing can happen.

And Alexis... if you play "good boyfriend", has been pretty much obstacle free for a looooong time, there's no story to tell, it's been simply "go on dates" since forever...
The only way to add spice to this is to... not be a good boyfriend.

Question. Is there a way to get back with Iris? I love her backstory with the MC and I want more.
There's a possible sex scene with her in the "Alexis secret path" and a "if you weren't with Alexis i'd fuck you right now" in the actual Alexis relationship path.
That's about it, let's we have to wait for Nyx to actually give us something concrete with Iris and shake the status quo.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
As of this update, you can't get back together with her, not yet anyway. Just maintain a good relationship with her. She definitely still loves you.

On the Lexi-Erryn path in this update, you can have sex with Iris in secret, and have some club fun with her and Lexi.
Thresome vibes are Iris /Lexi
Layla /Elena.

Iris already saw Lexi and Mc intimate and Layla and Elena had fun with him.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Yes. I played it, but I was wondering if is there a way to do it without pulling Layla/Elena's shit. I really don't like that drama.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes. I played it, but I was wondering if is there a way to do it without pulling Layla/Elena's shit. I really don't like that drama.
Uhhhhhhh.... that's gonna be tough.
Everything i've seen suggests that she's gonna be pretty tied behind Alexis, she clearly still has a thing for her ex(she even admits it at the beach), but knowing how this game operates we won't be allowed to say or do anything about it anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajghz and mnotwoke

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
The fact makes me not sympathize with erynn is the fact she and mc are childhood friend, when he run away she falls in love with him...
After 5 years a wild chemistry starts between mc and Lexi and she angrily calls dibs on mc after all the shitty choices she made: first of this be friend whit that shot of a man of Ethan...
At least she blames a 13 years old kid runaway for all the shitty choices leading to the mess of a life she has now.
Women

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's rather simple, i have no interest in dating Alexis(i actually like Nikki), her character doesn't entertain me at all... but i find the conflict caused by being in relationship with her and targeting other girls very entertaining.
That's why i have a save where i'm carrying her and messing around with Erynn, Iris, Gabi, Val, Nikki... pretty much every woman with a pulse.

I'll add that it seems pretty popular around here to have a whole bunch of saves, each one of them targeting a single girl and not messing around with any others, staying faitful.
But honestly i find the single romances of Intertwined rather boring, even with girls that i do like...

Erynn is slow as shit, you just know that you'll need to solve... EVERY... SINGLE... PROBLEM... that the girl has before getting somewhere with her, and until Nyx decides to make a scene where we finally put Ethan in jail, that ain't happening.

Layla was also slow as dying turtle, just kiss, kiss, kiss and never go anywhere... but Nyx decided to throw us a bone in this episode.

Nikki is artificially kept away in a different city, until she moves here in a definitive manner nothing can happen.

And Alexis... if you play "good boyfriend", has been pretty much obstacle free for a looooong time, there's no story to tell, it's been simply "go on dates" since forever...
The only way to add spice to this is to... not be a good boyfriend.

There's a possible sex scene with her in the "Alexis secret path" and a "if you weren't with Alexis i'd fuck you right now" in the actual Alexis relationship path.
That's about it, let's we have to wait for Nyx to actually give us something concrete with Iris and shake the status quo.
I perfectly understand your point of view and accept it. My main emphasis was that just because someone doesn't like a character, that doesn't mean it's a whore...as well as, let everyone play it the way they want. Yes, I also have a character that I don't like (in fact), but I go on and don't stop worrying about why it is like that(...). There is no perfect character here, everyone has flaws and let's accept them, their development, Nyx regulates. Unfortunately, this has been reversed in this update...

Reactions: LSC82

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The fact makes me not sympathize with erynn is the fact she and mc are childhood friend, when he run away she falls in love with him...
After 5 years a wild chemistry starts between mc and Lexi and she angrily calls dibs on mc after all the shitty choices she made: first of this be friend whit that shot of a man of Ethan...
At least she blames a 13 years old kid runaway for all the shitty choices leading to the mess of a life she has now.
Women
In a way Lexi attraction is tied to Erynn love and praise about Mc, the validation aspect do you get it?
Having a blonde goddess talking about the guy that got away, Lexi feeling the physical attraction and the context about him.

Without the connection she would been just a flaky horny slut. The author is trying to convey with her thoughts that is somewhat she never did before.
First guy at home, first this and that.
Yeah is hard to sell that plot.
But dev is trying!

She became a slut just for you.
So it's fine. In theory.
Got your number, called in for a booty and showing how much he is perfect for her. Because he is already vetted by Erynn.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Women
I dont think Erynn fall in love with the mc when he left, more like she missed him.
When he came back, her feelings started to grow.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I expected that the MC got invited to the beach in the Erynn´s path, but it didnt happen. Pure nosense if you ask me.
Strange for sure this subject. But hey thats what Nyx doing alot, make strange decissions for Story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alrighty guys, not played this for a couple of years, will old saves still work or better to start again from the beginning?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes