Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah Holly is legit my favorite in LoF... plus you know, she was a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so we can only hope Elena is a Holly...

I'll be seriously disappointed if the Elena/Layla throuple doesn't happen... not so much because I want a throuple but because it's been dangled in front of the players since day 1... it'd feel like a dumbshit troll if it didn't pay off in the end... I'm not discounting that possibility, because "clever devs" ammirite? But I really hope that's not the case.

uh... how do you do the blur thingie?
I'm not sure if there will be a throuple ending but I do think the door is already open for a threesome scene. Layla is too jealous to be open to the MC having romantic feelings for anyone else, at least if MC is the one proposing it.

If, however, Elena spilled the beans to Layla about her feelings about MC or if Layla notices how Elena looks at MC and confronts her about it, then maybe Layla might be more willing to share. In that situation, I could see the door being opened for a throuple ending or at least a situation where Layla and Elena come to some kind of agreement.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Surprisingly, I've never tried this version before...Here's the result...(Alex/Layla route at once--From this moment it disappears from the game-Alex,Layla,Elena,Iris,Valeria) From here on Erynn content is endless.. .In other words, it is no coincidence that the name of the game is...
Nyx is very smart. She made it almost imposible to have multiple LIs and she made sure that player goes for a single girl per play. I, for example, have multiple playthroughs for every girl i'm interested.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I'm not sure if there will be a throuple ending but I do think the door is open for a threesome scene. Layla is too jealous to be open to the MC having romantic feelings for anyone else, at least if MC is the one proposing it.

If, however, Elena spilled the beans to Layla about her feelings about MC or if Layla notices how Elena looks at MC and confronts her about it, then maybe Layla might be more willing to share. In that situation, I could see the door being opened for a throuple ending or at least a situation where Layla and Elena come to some kind of agreement.
Eh... Layla's not jealous though... specially when it comes to Elena... I said it before kind of joking but not really, they do seem to be a bit gay for each other. That scene in the hot tub wouldn't happen if they didn't have feelings beyond just friendship for each other, imo.

But I agree that Layla might step aside if Elena confessed her love for the MC, because again, they're both super protective and supportive of each other.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nyx is very smart. She made it almost imposible to have multiple LIs and she made sure that player goes for a single girl per play. I, for example, have multiple playthroughs for every girl i'm interested.
Oh yes, My save is named
And the other Layla/Elena/Lexi Secret

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think this was the last version I haven't tried yet...All the other ways are already there...The way the characters connect with each other is really amazing...Even characters you didn't hurt disappear...One bad decision , and you lose a lot of content...WTF-Nyx you guessed it right...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Isn't that 90% of the people on here though? I'm sure if you had to prove you were over 21 to post on F95, most of the prolific posters would disappear! :D

As an aside, aren't VNs meant to be escapist? I expect there are a few people who would like a "real life" VN, but I expect they are the same people who love a good grind fest in a VN too.

I think Nyx has done a great job making a complex story line into an engaging VN that happens to have adult content in it too. Is it going to cater to everyone's specific fantasies or requirements? Nope.

There's literally thousands of VNs on here - if you don't like this one, go find another. That's not to say you can't comment on it though; just don't expect it to change!
Think whatever You choose, won't change the facts.
Best of Luck to You with that. (y)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Not for Val. You don't have to be on any paths to start chasing Val.
Valéria does not have an independent path - her character is connected to Alex and Layla. If there is no Layla - no photo booth, if there is no Alex - no beach scene. Valeria is a "hunting girl" and only has a scene if you are in a relationship with another girl. I proved on the previous page that if there is no Alex/Layla, the playground is almost empty...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Valéria does not have an independent path - her character is connected to Alex and Layla. If there is no Layla - no photo booth, if there is no Alex - no beach scene. Valeria is a "hunting girl" and only has a scene if you are in a relationship with another girl. I proved on the previous page that if there is no Alex/Layla, the playground is almost empty...
not necessarily true, I have a pure Val save and you still get the booth scene, and you go with her to the beach as well and have some fun there (and I believe you don't get this scene especially if you are on the Layla/Lexi paths)... plus you don't have to watch Darylls cringe interactions with her either

Reactions: bitofaperv

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I literally typed "not so much because I want a throuple but because it's been dangled in front of the players since day 1" right before the part you quoted...
I wrote literally about "some players" and not about "you". You even quoted it. :FacePalm:

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
Eh... Layla's not jealous though... specially when it comes to Elena... I said it before kind of joking but not really, they do seem to be a bit gay for each other. That scene in the hot tub wouldn't happen if they didn't have feelings beyond just friendship for each other, imo.
All the Layla-Elena scenes happen when they're drunk or because of a dare. It's a parallel to Mel-Emily. Just like Santiago didn't get his throuple, I'm not convinced MC will get one either.

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
I kinda hate that it is connected, but it is kinda realistic. One person gets you contact with others, and also there are girls that will chase you just because her best friend likes you. They usually don't have value system so they rely on others judgment. So that is Elena and Valeria basically. Val is turning out to be real trash. Not sure if that is intended or not.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sorry dude, but this is 100% wrong. The photo booth scene is not dependent on romancing either Layla or Alexis. In fact, if you're romancing Layla, Val goes home and the photo booth scene happens with Layla instead of Val. If you're just friends with Layla, then she literally encourages the MC to ask Val out.

As for the Alexis beach scene, it's not required for the Val path at all. There are no new Valeria points to gain from it and there are no new Valeria specific variables in that scene. There is, however, one point where you can lose 4 Valeria points if you kiss Alexis in front of her.

Trust me on this dude. My main playthrough is a Valeria only run. Her path is not dependent on any others.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry dude, but this is 100% wrong. The photo booth scene is not dependent on romancing either Layla or Alexis. In fact, if you're romancing Layla, Val goes home and the photo booth scene happens with Layla instead of Val. If you're just friends with Layla, then she literally encourages the MC to ask Val out.

As for the Alexis beach scene, it's not required for the Val path at all. There are no new Valeria points to gain from it and there are no new Valeria specific variables in that scene. There is, however, one point where you can lose 4 Valeria points if you kiss Alexis in front of her.

Trust me on this dude. My main playthrough is a Valeria only run. Her path is not dependent on any others.
thankyou.gif

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
100% to both of you guys, i have "strict morals" on my Alexis trolling :cool: , let's not go into uber stupid territory to do it...

If we are going to have a fight why not be about the fact that i kept hitting on her friend right in front of her at the beach? Why fight about a stupid hat? I finish the beach scene with a negative score and despite that everything is peachy...
Only to fight over a hat, one that i'm clearly in the wrong and overreacting... it's so inorganic and forced.

And then we get compared to Darryl to close it off...
Now You're seeing what i shared with You LOOOONG ago.
What started from EP5 onward never got corrected, let alone everything else.
Just got worse with all the inconsistencies.

Appreciate the humor, how retarded it gets! :ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
not necessarily true, I have a pure Val save and you still get the booth scene, and you go with her to the beach as well and have some fun there (and I believe you don't get this scene especially if you are on the Layla/Lexi paths)... plus you don't have to watch Darylls cringe interactions with her either
Is Alex or Layla still in the game, even just friends? Because I said that if the two girls disappear, then almost everyone else will too... Only Erynn and Nikki/Cara will remain... So at least one of the girls must still be in the game in any form so that Valeria is there too... I didn't make this up - I just broke up with the two girls (because I wanted both at the same time) and everyone else disappeared...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is Alex or Layla still in the game, even just friends? Because I said that if the two girls disappear, then almost everyone else will too... Only Erynn and Nikki/Cara will remain... So at least one of the girls must still be in the game in any form so that Valeria is there too... I didn't make this up - I just broke up with the two girls (because I wanted both at the same time) and everyone else disappeared...
yeah well you fucked up son... do a new playthrough and keep it in your pants, focus on one LI at a time and it should be fine. If you piss off Lexi and Layla of course they won't be on your radar. If you just keep being friends with them then they of course will be there (as friends). There are some loopholes to this that you can exploit but then you are cheating on people and eventually it will result in another Layla/Lexi fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka and MrD812

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

It seems that you also misunderstood what I wrote, what you say shows that the two girls are in the game and you are right... but if they disappear, others disappear too, unfortunately that's it... It's like you're erasing them from the story... try it if you don't believe me...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes