Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't fucking care that bitch was my LI and within the family my games have no girl to girl action. That game goes away immediately if family members have anything like that. That ruined everything for the other characters too. No longer would I have enough trust in anyone. From what I read for a while it was just lies after lies and within my own family. Then the game had no value to me.
CJAYZSC.gif

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't fucking care that bitch was my LI and within the family my games have no girl to girl action. That game goes away immediately if family members have anything like that. That ruined everything for the other characters too. No longer would I have enough trust in anyone. From what I read for a while it was just lies after lies and within my own family. Then the game had no value to me.
overreacting.gif

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
All the Layla-Elena scenes happen when they're drunk or because of a dare. It's a parallel to Mel-Emily. Just like Santiago didn't get his throuple, I'm not convinced MC will get one either.
Things need to be called the right name which is cheating. When Em flirted, kissed and had fun with Mel, while she dated Santi she cheated. When she wasn't sure that Santi will stick around she searched for that nice guy, which was Andres. The only thing that backfired for Em was that Andres had alterior motive.

If MC hooks up with Elena while in relationship with Layla that's also cheating. The only thing that's different in the case of Elena ish that she's commiting treason against her best friend because she knew that MC and Layla are dating, that they're couple, and stil she decided to allow MC advance.

In the case of girls i guess it's true that girls do indeed have frenemies. Us guys are much better in that department.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
frank-grimes-simpsons.gif

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Eh... Layla's not jealous though... specially when it comes to Elena... I said it before kind of joking but not really, they do seem to be a bit gay for each other. That scene in the hot tub wouldn't happen if they didn't have feelings beyond just friendship for each other, imo.

But I agree that Layla might step aside if Elena confessed her love for the MC, because again, they're both super protective and supportive of each other.
Not the first time they kiss or get playful with each other, Layla was pretty much the driving force of that scene, not the MC convincing/taking advantage of them or anything, Layla wanted that...
Not much of a "moral hangover" afterwards(the "OMG, i can't believe we did that") either.
Also the scene ends because of Alexis arrival, it looked like things would keep moving forward if not for her...

And sure all the Elena-Layla get frisky scenes were alcohol enhanced, but that just means there's still some hesitancy around the subject.
I've said it before, it looks workable to me, signs are positive.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really hope that Nyx doesn't make me choose between Layla and Elena. A path with them together is my second favorite (Yes, I need to believe that there will be this path). Lexi is my favorite one so far, but I must confess that I'm enjoying Erynn's path and I'm not sure about Val yet. She's great, cute, fun, but I don't know... I will wait a little bit to see if it will be a path that I will play.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I really hope that Nyx doesn't make me choose between Layla and Elena. A path with them together is my second favorite (Yes, I need to believe that there will be this path). Lexi is my favorite one so far, but I must confess that I'm enjoying Erynn's path and I'm not sure about Val yet. She's great, cute, fun, but I don't know... I will wait a little bit to see if it will be a path that I will play.
Well, she's been hinting at their attraction towards each other since chapter 3, so it should be a given, BUT it'll all depend on whether she wants to follow up on the narrative threads she's laid out or if she wants to fuck with people for the lols...

Reactions: hawk784563

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can someone tell me which choice are the make or break of the nikki/cara storyline?

i want to replay through skipping and i don't remember at all which choices closes their path completely
*by that i mean after choosing nikki or cara. After that, which one close their path?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes