Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yeah well you fucked up son... do a new playthrough and keep it in your pants, focus on one LI at a time and it should be fine. If you piss off Lexi and Layla of course they won't be on your radar. If you just keep being friends with them then they of course will be there (as friends). There are some loopholes to this that you can exploit but then you are cheating on people and eventually it will result in another Layla/Lexi fiasco
This was just an experiment, and unfortunately it has such consequences...Believe me, this is not my main path...I'm a good guy (sometimes) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and cxx

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It seems that you also misunderstood what I wrote, what you say shows that the two girls are in the game and you are right... but if they disappear, others disappear too, unfortunately that's it... It's like you're erasing them from the story... try it if you don't believe me...
they only disappear if you two time them, don't do that and Val will be in the game, you don't need to be on either one of their paths for that

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
they only disappear if you two time them, don't do that and Val will be in the game, you don't need to be on either one of their paths for that
As I wrote before, this was just a test, of course the girls have their real paths. This test really proved why there is no harem label for the game... Now don't hurt me, I didn't do anything wrong...:rolleyes:

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
It seems that you also misunderstood what I wrote, what you say shows that the two girls are in the game and you are right... but if they disappear, others disappear too, unfortunately that's it... It's like you're erasing them from the story... try it if you don't believe me...
The game is designed in a way that forces you to stay at least as friends with one of Layla-Erynn duo. You can't cut the content with both of them before episode 11 (we will see what effect choosing Elena will have on the future content). If you don't fight Ethan then Erynn will stop being MC's friend and Alexis will break up with you. This way you will stay at least as Layla's friend. The other way is the one you presented. You can cut Alexis from the game and the main story can continue with no problem since her entire content is LI exclusive - mostly just dates and sex scenes.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You literally said "Valeria is a "hunting girl" and only has a scene if you are in a relationship with another girl." No, I don't think I misunderstood. Being "in a relationship" generally suggests a romantic context, not a friendship one.

Valeria's path does not require romancing any other girls.

Also, Layla is kind of one of the main characters. So if MC's friendship is ended with her, then you'll be missing out on a LOT of content, not specifically just Valeria. Alexis, on the other hand, I'd consider an optional character. Up until this chapter you could literally remove her completely from the story and the story goes right on without her. Even Valeria has more required story content than Alexis, especially in episode 8.

That was up until the new beach scene though. With the beach scene, there are variables involving Erynn, Tori, and particularly for Iris... but there isn't anything required to progress Valeria's path.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitofaperv

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The last decision option in the camp, so that everything we talked about does not happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think this choice even comes up if you are exclusive to either one of them... if you are Lexi only, then he just tells Layla they are dating... if Layla only, they just make out on the bed. If you mess around with both then you get this option

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don't think this choice even comes up if you are exclusive to either one of them... if you are Lexi only, then he just tells Layla they are dating... if Layla only, they just make out on the bed. If you mess around with both then you get this option
Yes, that's right, you get this if you want both...And if you answer wrong, they'll break up with you later. So here you only have one chance to "survive" if you choose Alex and tell Layla that. Unfortunately, what I wanted to say was misunderstood at first. This test merely proves that if the two girls don't exist, neither do many others... That's why the name of this game is Intertwined, because the characters are connected to each other on some level. But it totally falls apart if you take these two characters out of the game for good. Everything else you say is absolutely true.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 2873445

After that scene, this game has no value to me. After that I started pressing ctrl and after a while I deleted the game. That ruined everything.
you are in the wrong thread if you are looking for incest then. The dev made it clear there won't be any of that here, but at least you got to cuck your father so that's something :ROFLMAO:

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
the dudes above just said she's not a love interest so who cares who she kisses she is single so.
I don't fucking care that bitch was my LI and within the family my games have no girl to girl action. That game goes away immediately if family members have anything like that. That ruined everything for the other characters too. No longer would I have enough trust in anyone. From what I read for a while it was just lies after lies and within my own family. Then the game had no value to me.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes