Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Alrighty guys, not played this for a couple of years, will old saves still work or better to start again from the beginning?
Start a new one ... some things where changed in the beginning of it. So you don't miss the Melissa Dream if you havent seen it already.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
no viable relationship experiences outside of a B-Movie/Soap Opera/Anime Cartoon.
Isn't that 90% of the people on here though? I'm sure if you had to prove you were over 21 to post on F95, most of the prolific posters would disappear! :D

As an aside, aren't VNs meant to be escapist? I expect there are a few people who would like a "real life" VN, but I expect they are the same people who love a good grind fest in a VN too.

I think Nyx has done a great job making a complex story line into an engaging VN that happens to have adult content in it too. Is it going to cater to everyone's specific fantasies or requirements? Nope.

There's literally thousands of VNs on here - if you don't like this one, go find another. That's not to say you can't comment on it though; just don't expect it to change!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have a set of saves that cover the multiple paths before this update? With the latest update, my saves disappeared. So I did a playthrough for Alexis + Nikki from the start, and there is so much to get through, I'd honestly rather not do that again.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone have a set of saves that cover the multiple paths before this update? With the latest update, my saves disappeared. So I did a playthrough for Alexis + Nikki from the start, and there is so much to get through, I'd honestly rather not do that again.
I have uploaded mine, look in my post history

Reactions: albul

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I usually choose Nikki because i like her, but this time i refused to spend the night with her and automatically the mc said he had feelings for Cara, i didn t get the option to friendzone both.
For me I have my MC not dance with cara and then lie to her about the fight. For Nikki, my MC does not flirt with her in the park and does not help her with the boyfriend. That usually does the trick.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I did, but there were a couple new variables that kept crashing my games, so I just deleted and started over.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Almost done with every possible route variation except one, to whoever is arguing that Valeria is not acting out of character this update and especially that 'Darryl isn't that bad', you are out of your fricking mind! I will try to condense all the instances into a post just to show how wrong you are on both of these points. There is nothing redeeming Darryl at this point, not his guitar, not him being poor, not his cheating GF, he is worse than Zach ever was. The only thing that keeps Ethan ahead is him doing something illegal.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: I am killing him first, If it is the last thing I do.
Lexi is the first girl who kissed me and I always fight for my friends.
Well, Alexis
Eyrin heartache over Ethan ended any possible discussion of why?
For me I have my MC not dance with cara and then lie to her about the fight. For Nikki, my MC does not flirt with her in the park and does not help her with the boyfriend. That usually does the trick.
You absolute pussy!!! You bailed out on Eyrin and look how Ethan hurt her totally.
Guess leaving your friends out to dry is you M.O.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not for Val. You don't have to be on any paths to start chasing Val.

Elena though? Classic landmine character like Rena in Acting Lessons or Holly in LoF.
Rena was my main LI in AL and Holly my second favorite in LoF was quite happy with how that ended, i can only hope Elena will get an path like those two got.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah Holly is legit my favorite in LoF... plus you know, she was a throuple path, so we can only hope Elena is a Holly...

I'll be seriously disappointed if the Elena/Layla throuple doesn't happen... not so much because I want a throuple but because it's been dangled in front of the players since day 1... it'd feel like a dumbshit troll if it didn't pay off in the end... I'm not discounting that possibility, because "clever devs" ammirite? But I really hope that's not the case.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Surprisingly, I've never tried this version before...Here's the result...(Alex/Layla route at once--From this moment it disappears from the game-Alex,Layla,Elena,Iris,Valeria) From here on Erynn content is endless.. .In other words, it is no coincidence that the name of the game is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes