Adriana is a snitch. A hot snitch, but still... :cautious:
I've said it a long time ago
keep your hands to layla
0 drama path gg
it's a miracle in this game
and that's what makes it precious

but since nyx read this thread
we're gonna have some dumb drama happen on layla's path soon
like that long forgotten guy from 10 episodes ago will get back into the story and give jawguy a beating once again

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I really hope that Nyx doesn't make me choose between Layla and Elena. A path with them together is my second favorite (Yes, I need to believe that there will be this path). Lexi is my favorite one so far, but I must confess that I'm enjoying Erynn's path and I'm not sure about Val yet. She's great, cute, fun, but I don't know... I will wait a little bit to see if it will be a path that I will play.
did you play the game? You literally have to choose between the two :ROFLMAO:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
did you play the game? You literally have to choose between the two :ROFLMAO:
do you really have the "go to elena" option if you're not on her path as well? :unsure:
somehow I doubt it
in which case, no, you don't have to choose
you can just pick the better girl from the start :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceWayne123

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I've said it a long time ago
keep your hands to layla
0 drama path gg
it's a miracle in this game
and that's what makes it precious

but since nyx read this thread
we're gonna have some dumb drama happen on layla's path soon
like that long forgotten guy from 10 episodes ago will get back into the story and give jawguy a beating once again
Ah, i already forgot about Layla's stalker problem...oh joy :HideThePain:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeh but you still have images where you kiss them both at the same time. And them both kissing each other. No idea where that is going...

It feels like those 2 are a pack.
well not really if you go past that point... on the Layla date it's a hard choice if you go trough with it or turn her down for Elena, and if you turn her down I'm pretty sure both of them gonna hate your ass for a long time. Layla for obvious reasons, leading her on etc, and Elena for hurting her best friend, whatever reasons you may have had

Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82
Aug 3, 2023
well not really if you go past that point... on the Layla date it's a hard choice if you go trough with it or turn her down for Elena, and if you turn her down I'm pretty sure both of them gonna hate your ass for a long time. Layla for obvious reasons, leading her on etc, and Elena for hurting her best friend, whatever reasons you may have had
Yeh that's if you follow the story, I just watched the images, so I get see all the paths at the same time. Those images would suggest some kind of group love. He is in the hot tub with both those girls on every side one with his arms around them both at the same time.

He also kisses them both. Of course the story line can make it that that he only chooses one, which I think would be a waste.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
No I didn't, I stopped playing this a long time ago, because it got so complex. Every version I just extract the images, and go through them, to see if he finally gets to nail Erin, which he still doesn't...
he got close once!
but they never spoke of it again
just like normal people who have been in love with one another their entire lives do in those situations

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
And speaking of Nyx, why did she reveal the end of the story? I will kill Iris, fuck Erynn and marry Alex... :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeh that's if you follow the story, I just watched the images, so I get see all the paths at the same time. Those images would suggest some kind of group love. He is in the hot tub with both those girls on every side one with his arms around them both at the same time.

He also kisses them both. Of course the story line can make it that that he only chooses one, which I think would be a waste.
ah, that could be misleading then if you didn't actually play it... well sorry to burst your bubble but likely no threesome with those two in the future :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Theory time, who killed Rachel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit to mnotwoke for the image (y)

Ah, i already forgot about Layla's stalker problem...oh joy :HideThePain:
Since i'm in the "detective business" already...

I think he's about to make his comeback... in the scene where the MC goes for a run with Layla and Val, Layla's stuff(her hoodie) gets stolen, but not MCs and Val's... that's not normal thief behaviour, Lucas is making his comeback.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Theory time, who killed Rachel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit to mnotwoke for the image (y)

Since i'm in the "detective business" already...

I think he's about to make his comeback... in the scene where the MC goes for a run with Layla and Val, Layla's stuff(her hoodie) gets stolen, but not MCs and Val's... that's not normal thief behaviour, Lucas is making his comeback.
The Lucas comeback is definite. Ethan being a killer? Too much of a pussy. But the guys he hangs out with, or the company, I could see that being a possibility.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The Lucas comeback is definite. Ethan being a killer? Too much of a pussy. But the guys he hangs out with, or the company, I could see that being a possibility.
Beating up women doesn't stop him from being a pussy and coward, much to the contrary.
And we know he gets brave around women, kids much smaller than he is and when he has numbers...

And he was stressed that day...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes