Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Personally I believe the Rachel thing is a red herring. It was a robbery or something like that. I don't think it was Ethan, but maybe that's an simple exit way Nyx made for Erynn's blackmail problem. The police finds evidence, Ethan got arrested, Erynn's free.
Man, I've had the "Serial Killer Brooke" theory for a while now, but if Nyx is joking about it on Discord then that probably means I'm wrong... Dammit!

Whatever, I'm still on the train. Brooke stabbed a bitch. She sees the MC in Alvarado and somehow winds up working at the restaurant his mother owns in Madison Springs? Suspicious...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man, I've had the "Serial Killer Brooke" theory for a while now, but if Nyx is joking about it on Discord then that probably means I'm wrong... Dammit!

Whatever, I'm still on the train. Brooke stabbed a bitch. She sees the MC in Alvarado and somehow winds up working at the restaurant his mother owns in Madison Springs? Suspicious...
wait Brooke was in Alvarado im gonna have to replay the flashbacks totally missed that. But I had a feeling something was up with her for a dumb ass reason. She seemed like a side girl but never felt like we got to peruse her as a side girl.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
wait Brooke was in Alvarado im gonna have to replay the flashbacks totally missed that. But I had a feeling something was up with her for a dumb ass reason. She seemed like a side girl but never felt like we got to peruse her as a side girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think of Sienna as an LI.
More likely the MC would be a third with her and her BF.
The BF did mention that Sienna found the MC attractive if you chose Sienna during the conversation
He also says that Sienna wasn't his first choice(he liked Layla and Elena too) and is uber non-chalant at you expressing the hots for his GF(the MC also remembers Sienna licking him).
That hints at either a devil's threesome or swinging... let's see.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Would people hate if swinging is introduced this late in the game? :unsure: And who in their right mind would trade Layla, or Elena for Sienna?
He also says that Sienna wasn't his first choice(he liked Layla and Elena too) and is uber non-chalant at you expressing the hots for his GF(the MC also remembers Sienna licking him).
That hints at either a devil's threesome or swinging... let's see.
Hm, i don't think it would be a popular choice at least, but more important, Layla or Elena agreeing to swing (or really any of the LI's) ?
Sorry i just can't see that happening, at all, or how that would fit with any of their personalities we have seen so far.

I can see Sienna as a possibility for cheating, maybe a threesome with her bf, but nothing involving the Layla or Elena, well besides screwing up the relationship with them when they find out, and i'm sure they will.

Reactions: Nurikabe and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hm, i don't think it would be a popular choice at least, but more important, Layla or Elena agreeing to swing (or really any of the LI's) ?
Sorry i just can't see that happening, at all, or how that would fit with any of their personalities we have seen so far.

I can see Sienna as a possibility for cheating, maybe a threesome with her bf, but nothing involving the Layla or Elena, well besides screwing up the relationship with them when they find out, and i'm sure they will.
It won't be popular, i sure won't risk my carefully constructed Layla run for Sienna... nor i would share Layla with that dude.
On my manwhore run, maybe.

As an option it's fine i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It won't be popular, i sure won't risk my carefully constructed Layla run for Sienna... nor i would share her with that dude.
On my manwhore run, maybe.

As an option it's fine i think.
Well, it is good for me that Sienna never caught my eye. So one Drama Less hopefully for me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's no logical reason for Sienna to have RP unless she will be an option (either solo or threesome with boyfriend), the other one and done girls like Julia and Rachel never got RP, Melissa's RP can be used to influence Erynn (if Mel has poor RP she'd probably advise Erynn to stay away from MC if she asks for her opinion) sorry Mel fans but I still don't think she'll be an option, the mother's RP will determine how easy it would be for you to bring girls over and how she'd react to them. Sienna doesn't have enough influence on the other girls for this to be a reason for her to have RP.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I've said it a long time ago
keep your hands to layla
0 drama path gg
it's a miracle in this game
and that's what makes it precious

but since nyx read this thread
we're gonna have some dumb drama happen on layla's path soon
like that long forgotten guy from 10 episodes ago will get back into the story and give jawguy a beating once again
Fuck. We munching the sweet jealousy from Elena in the mixed path!
And I'm convinced Nyx is writing a way to cheat Layla just for the drama.
Or the content is straightforward dating.
Nah.
Maybe put a baby in some girl, not Layla just for the shit tornado.

She already made a rough scene when Mc fools around Lexi/Layla. Imagine if was something serious.

I hope she delivers.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
did you play the game? You literally have to choose between the two :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, but I'm hoping that won't be permanent, that in the future they will be together. That choice means a Elena solo path, but someday, you can be on a Layla + Elena's path.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Personally I believe the Rachel thing is a red herring. It was a robbery or something like that. I don't think it was Ethan, but maybe that's an simple exit way Nyx made for Erynn's blackmail problem. The police finds evidence, Ethan got arrested, Erynn's free.
Damn I'm not a discord lurker but witnessing her Valeria pick and name, makes sense how much alpha bitch energy is Val emanating.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
that's one way to see things while I see how you came to why you have some of opinions you do. I somewhat agree and disagree . This is just how i see things and and no one gonna see things the same. Maybe I see things this way because im too nice of a person but this is just my interpretation of the reason things happened to her and why she seems to love the MC too easily.

I don't see Erynn falling in love because the MC ran away at least not right away. I see it as she always looked back onto those good memories as time went one and realized he was probably one of the good things in her life so over time those memories turned into a love and it was just amplified when the MC returned.

I personally dont blame Erynn for being friends with Ethan since she does say he changed his behavior at first after the MC left. While yes she is too blame for not ending her friendship with him sooner when she realized the " friendly Ethan" was just a façade. I cant fully blame her either just because we dont know how long it took her to realize Ethan was faking being friendly. Since he was the reason she lost all of her friends but Alexis I would think anyone would be hesitant to end a friendship if it brings you down to one friend unless you know they are being a shitty person and like I said we don't know when she realized this. Tho the blackmail part I do blame her for cause clearly wasnt in a private place when she had sex with Zane and didn't verify it was real or deleted after prom.
I'm not saying erynn is bad but she can't call dibs for loving the memories of her childhood (if mc turned into an asshole?), I think she is right for staying mad at Lexi but MC has his right to make his choice.
Ethan has been always mean and a bully to MC so sorry I have to give the blame erynn for being friend to that asshole.
My English is not perfect but i can't remember if she knew Zane was filming her or not, if she knew she has all the blames.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm not saying erynn is bad but she can't call dibs for loving the memories of her childhood (if mc turned into an asshole?), I think she is right for staying mad at Lexi but MC has his right to make his choice.
Ethan has been always mean and a bully to MC so sorry I have to give the blame erynn for being friend to that asshole.
My English is not perfect but i can't remember if she knew Zane was filming her or not, if she knew she has all the blames.
Nah, she didn't know Zane was filming. I believe that Ethan blackmailed Zane to film or that Zane is an asshole too, friend of Ethan and filmed, but she didn't know.

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She wasn't really mad at the MC for boinking Alexis, she was mad at Alexis for lying and hiding this fact from her, she thinks she deserved at least a heads up from her.

Ethan is someone she met at high school, a different friends group, that eventually starts crossing over with the MC which is someone she knows due to being neighbors and their moms being friends.
We can see that Ethan's attitude pisses her off, but honestly it's reasonable that she didn't completely closes the door on him because of that(innitially)... i think she would eventually get to the point of shutting him out, but due to the MC leaving and Ethan playing good guy for a while it took a lot longer to happen.
She also didn't know half the stuff Ethan used to do, she just witnessed some light mocking apparently.

And no she had no knowledge she was being filmed.

Not porked Gaby yet, let me squeeze a save with Layla next run.
Oh you are missing out...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
She wasn't really mad at the MC for boinking Alexis, she was mad at Alexis for lying and hiding this fact from her, she thinks she deserved at least a heads up from her.

Ethan is someone she met at high school, a different friends group, that eventually starts crossing over with the MC which is someone she knows due to being neighbors and their moms being friends.
We can see that Ethan's attitude pisses her off, but honestly it's reasonable that she didn't completely closes the door on him because of that(innitially)... i think she would eventually get to the point of shutting him out, but due to the MC leaving and Ethan playing good guy for a while it took a lot longer to happen.
She also didn't know half the stuff Ethan used to do, she just saw some light mocking apparently.

And no she had no knowledge she was being filmed.

Oh you are missing out...
Tbh having a feel for the nyx style my runs had been honest almost.

Just Fooling with Erynn /Lexi almost canon.
The switcheroo is going to happen
Put me in the print.

Layla /Elena allowed by former and a bit of Valeria because she is cool in being bad Atm.
Julia/Tori /Rachel /Nikki/Gaby all smelled like trouble

Maybe I'm going to make a bingo chart because is coming babe.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes