KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
so only way to change name on this is to use urm?
In my Cheat Mod you can rename the MC, but it's a bit hidden: while playing the game press the Mod menu button at the bottom (or press "Shift" +"k") -> Additional game settings -> Change MC name

After the renaming and making a new save you can delete my Mod again if not needed

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Tbh having a feel for the nyx style my runs had been honest almost.

Just Fooling with Erynn /Lexi almost canon.
The switcheroo is going to happen
Put me in the print.

Layla /Elena allowed by former and a bit of Valeria because she is cool in being bad Atm.
Julia/Tori /Rachel /Nikki/Gaby all smelled like trouble

Maybe I'm going to make a bingo chart because is coming babe.
Gabi does have the feel that she's gonna come crashing down on other relationships rather than being a happy ending possibility...
1- She's your teacher, she's gonna need to find a new career pretty soon right?
2- She's married.
3- Her husband quite possibly is your biological father...
4- You may end up conceiving a son/brother...
Not a relationship for those that like to avoid drama am i right :ROFLMAO:

The character is worth it though, not only she's gorgeous, sexy, interactions and teasing are great...
The piece the resistance... you can witness her, against her better judgement, getting pulled more and more into this everytime you guys see each other :love:

I was hoping we'd get an actual Gabi scene this update not just a teaser in the bar, but spring break ain't over yet :ROFLMAO:
She did say last time to wait until we get back in school, normal schedule... so i wasn't expecting anything from her.
This didn't really make sense to me... Why would she want to do this at work? Not having coworkers around sounds like the perfect opportunity for lots of unprotected sex :p, but hey that's what she said...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She did say last time to wait until we get back in school, normal schedule... so i wasn't expecting anything from her.
This didn't really make sense to me... Why would she want to do this at work? Not having coworkers around sounds like the perfect opportunity for lots of unprotected sex :p, but hey that's what she said...
true that, but one can hope :ROFLMAO: Dunno how she wants to keep the affair going when she limits contact to school

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
true that, but one can hope :ROFLMAO: Dunno how she wants to keep the affair going when she limits contact to school
Yeah i don't get it either... is she gonna give him a key to the teachers lounge? Suggest fucking behind the bleachers? Crazy things like that?
That would only make her hotter in my eyes :love:

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Doesn't seem to stop Coach Mike from banging Dipshit's sister on school grounds. I'm sure there's a closet Gabi could find.
also true, but MC caught them right away... it would be worse for Gabi if she got caught compared to two employees. Don't think it would be a legal issue as MC is an adult, but ethically speaking... they would fire her ass

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
In my Cheat Mod you can rename the MC, but it's a bit hidden: while playing the game press the Mod menu button at the bottom (or press "Shift" +"k") -> Additional game settings -> Change MC name
Cheat Mod

After the renaming and making a new save you can delete my Mod again if not needed
Is your mod based on the old 0.11 with that first bugfix from this board or based on the actual 0.11.2?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is your mod based on the old 0.11 with that first bugfix from this board or based on the actual 0.11.2?
The Mod does not change the game files. It only adds cheats for the game points/gallery unlock/additional game settings to it (+some more minor things), not a walkthrough like the one from scrappy. But it should be compatible to it. This Mod is actually the "small" version from my music player Mod from here.

Reactions: Tremonia

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The Mod does not change the game files. It only adds cheats for the game points/gallery unlock/additional game settings to it (+some more minor things), not a walkthrough like the one from scrappy. But it actually should be compatible to it.
even the old 10.5 mod ran just fine on v11 except the gallery

Reactions: KoGa3 and LSC82
Feb 7, 2020
Massively enjoyed this game, but am too stupid to get with Valeria or Layla. Does it involve straight up ignoring Alexis and Erynn to make it work?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No, You can get to Valeria while being with Alexis, Erynn, or Layla.
No, not with Layla. Valeria draws a line there. If you're with Layla you don't get Valeria's swimsuit photo and you can't make out with her in the photo booth.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
No, not with Layla. Valeria draws a line there. If you're with Layla you don't get Valeria's swimsuit photo and you can't make out with her in the photo booth.
I must've done something wrong (or right) then. This was the last thing I did with Valeria on the Layla route. Then she tells her mom the MC has a girlfriend. I will have to look at the settings and see if something got messed up.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Theory time, who killed Rachel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit to mnotwoke for the image (y)

Since i'm in the "detective business" already...

I think he's about to make his comeback... in the scene where the MC goes for a run with Layla and Val, Layla's stuff(her hoodie) gets stolen, but not MCs and Val's... that's not normal thief behaviour, Lucas is making his comeback.
From what i gathered this was not the first time killing of a girl is happening. I'm not exactly sure who said it, might be Layla, but something in the lines "another girl found dead" which tells me that this happened before. Now for usual suspects :

1. Brooke - i can't say for sure but to me she's more like 50/50. Mostly because of the joke/comment she made that Rachel could be lying dead near dumpster. That's not one of those jokes where you downplay your deed and there was to much of a details that in my opinion only killer would know. However Brooke being main suspect to me is like an attempt to divert atention from other characters.

2. Zach - now this one is lame but i think that he might have rejection issue. He never had a girlfriend, constantly fantasize of sexual acts with different girls and because of his ftustrations, remember everyone perceives rejection differently, he kills Rachel. If i'm not mistaken it was Zach that have sent that video of Rachel to MC and after the fight with MC he leaves where exactly? No one knows.

3. Ethan - your claim of Ethan being main suspect is quite solid but i don't think it's him. From my perspective Ethan is a bully, which he demonstrated in his younger age against MC and he continued to be one. He's also blackmailer who makes sure that everything goes his way. Now i'm not staying he isn't a killer nor will i exclude him but my hunch is telling me that he isn't our guy. I mean he is a bad guy don't get me wrong but not on a level to kill someone. His buddies on the other hand are. I presume that he pays them to do his dirty work so i presume it's one of them. The question is who?

I do apologize for not using spoilers, spoiler button isn't working for me. I can't select it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I must've done something wrong (or right) then. This was the last thing I did with Valeria on the Layla route. Then she tells her mom the MC has a girlfriend. I will have to look at the settings and see if something got messed up.
No, that's the Alexis' (or any other) route. You can't get the swimsuit photo if you're not on Layla friends route and if Valeria doesn't send this photo you don't get the choice to take pictures with her. The variables are clear set. You can see it in the code of Ep10.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes