soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Then you shrug, go back inside and bang Nikki :giggle::giggle:

But yeah, iirc this closes the Layla/Lexi/Elena and Val paths...so just Nikki/Cara or Erynn remain, maybe Gabi and Iris if they get a real path.
That being said, the current Layla break up is way more cruel imo.
Nikki,Erynn,Gabi,Iris(Unfortunately not elena :cry::cry:),
but if all of them remain,
fuck the incest character val,
and the two obsessed sisters.

Away the drama,bring on the orgies and threesomes !!:love::love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Small question: last time I played this game MC was still with on a trip with most of the cast (running, etc.), was since then any significant progress with Elena? (I know newest update is not about her, but I'm pretty sure I skipped more than 3-4 updates)
you have a nice beach scene with her in 10.5, she is also included in the Layla route in 11, you can have a pretty hot scene with both of them there, and at the end you can dump Layla for her, but it's an ugly scene and I'm pretty sure Elena won't take it in good spirits that you hurt Layla, regardless of your reasoning

Reactions: Mister_M

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My Tierlist
S - True Love
A - True Love if you don't meet S
B - Lust
C - Meh
D - Nope

View attachment 2875950
Pretty much exactly how I would have them on my tier list as well tho im unsure about Layla and Elena as ive yet to play even the Layla path even from chapter 1 kinda of just saw her as a friend more but could change once I do play it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
you have a nice beach scene with her in 10.5, she is also included in the Layla route in 11, you can have a pretty hot scene with both of them there, and at the end you can dump Layla for her, but it's an ugly scene and I'm pretty sure Elena won't take it in good spirits that you hurt Layla, regardless of your reasoning
Thank you!

(I really hate that we're forced to [pretend to] be with Layla in order to be with Elena.)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Thank you!

(I really hate that we're forced to [pretend to] be with Layla in order to be with Elena.)
Most people don't see it as being forced. It has been explained here numerous times, often we are introduced to the one we fall in love with by a friend or by dating someone and meeting their friend. It is a bonus that we get to be with Layla and then her beautiful friend. A huge bummer that we have to break Layla's heart to get there.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thank you!

yep and it's not going to a simple "let's just switch to Elena path" either... it was fucking ugly so I expect lots of hostility from many characters going forward. Layla probably won't talk to you for a long while, her mom will be pissed at you, Elena as well as Lexi, probably Val, and god forbid you meet her dad :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Mister_M

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
yep and it's not going to a simple "let's just switch to Elena path" either... it was fucking ugly so I expect lots of hostility from many characters going forward
Angry because he chose Elena? I could see Alexis getting upset. Not sure who else would care.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Angry because he chose Elena? I could see Alexis getting upset. Not sure who else would care.
so you break Layla's heart, don't you think those close to her (above mentioned characters) will have a grudge against you? Elena is her best friend, she liked you, but she is her best friend, of course she will hate your guts for doing that to Layla

Reactions: LSC82

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
so you break Layla's heart, don't you think those close to her (above mentioned characters) will have a grudge against you? Elena is her best friend, she liked you, but she is her best friend, of course she will hate your guts for doing that to Layla
Wait, Elena will hate you for choosing Elena?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Young love drama, she is going to be mad at first. But a part of her will be happy that she got something, her life is full of problems.
Layla have a good life, stable home. Even best friends can be jealous bro.
I hope this angle get explored.

This is the kind of hand me down she wants (Elena). And Mc did not take layla V yet.
MC had the chance of getting into Layla pants and Choose Elena, How the fuck she is gonna hate him?

Let the carnage begin.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Elena will hate you because Layla will hate you for choosing Elena.
That is on the side of ridiculous. Jealousy? I see Layla being jealous. Elena was jealous of Layla, for sure. Layla was capable of getting over the MC going for Alexis on that path. She will certainly be able to get over the MC choosing her best friend who she knows needs a win.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Young love drama, she is going to be mad at first. But a part of her will be happy that she got something, her life is full of problems.
Layla have a good life, stable home. Even best friends can be jealous bro.
I hope this angle get explored.

This is the kind of hand me down she wants (Elena). And Mc did not take layla V yet.

Let the carnage begin.
yeah I expect a lot of drama coming from this as this game is pretty much a soap opera, but I agree that eventually things will be forgiven, just not immediately... will take an update or two

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes