Feb 7, 2020
Sounds like srs bizness with the younger ladies, look forward to trying it out later. Can you get with both sisters at the same time? That would be a riot!

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Is Val an LI? she s so cute, but she appears so late in the game, usually im already with Nikki or chasing Layla, so that sucks.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How do you get gabi at the disco?
well you have to be on her path, but there is not a lot of content with her anyway just a short convo

and Valeria I see her on the beach but I can't get close to her, only when she hits Alexia with the ball

View attachment 2875803
the group beach scene there is no content with her other than what you mentioned... however if you are not on the Layla and Lexi paths, but on Vals path, you get a solo scene with her

Reactions: Pantic_10

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not saying erynn is bad but she can't call dibs for loving the memories of her childhood (if mc turned into an asshole?), I think she is right for staying mad at Lexi but MC has his right to make his choice.
Ethan has been always mean and a bully to MC so sorry I have to give the blame erynn for being friend to that asshole.
My English is not perfect but i can't remember if she knew Zane was filming her or not, if she knew she has all the blames.
ah I understand what you mean about calling dibs didn't get that the on your first post. It never seemed like she called dibs to me more just was upset because of the fact Alexis lied and didn't tell her about the MC being back in town. If anyone id say Alexis was the one calling dibs to me as she didnt want any compettion from Erynn. With that being said I can understand at the same time how you came to that conclusion about Erynn calling dibs as well because of how she reacted as it can be seen that way as well.

We may still disagree about blaming her for being friends with Ethan when someone does a 180 and changes their behavior especially as a kid you wouldn't know any better. However I do understand where you are coming from and why you do. I also doubt she knew the extent of his bulling to the MC probably thought was just being mean with how he teased him again that's just how I saw things. But I fully understand how and why you saw things differently too that's the hidden beauty of this game some things are up to our interpretation.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It certainly can,if you want to see this heartbreaking image !! :cry: :cry:
Then you shrug, go back inside and bang Nikki :giggle::giggle:

But yeah, iirc this closes the Layla/Lexi/Elena and Val paths...so just Nikki/Cara or Erynn remain, maybe Gabi and Iris if they get a real path.
That being said, the current Layla break up is way more cruel imo.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Small question: last time I played this game MC was still with on a trip with most of the cast (running, etc.), was since then any significant progress with Elena? (I know newest update is not about her, but I'm pretty sure I skipped more than 3-4 updates)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes