Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Unfortunately it's the rework for 10.5 that's causing it, you'd be better starting again or using saves that other people have posted (I believe Elduriel may have posted their saves at some point).
yeah I did, also at the end of v10 but that came to be useless when 10.5 came out, so I redid the whole thing in 10.5... I think I have the saves for each route separately except the lexi secret path because I don't wanna play it, seems quite shitty to me, so if anyone else wants to share that be my guest :D

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
all i know is ill come back to this game in 6-8 months for the next update, i have a pure alexis route and lets say this update was big let down as u dont get to go to the beach or anything, so yea that a shame.
You did something wrong, there's no beach scene without Alex... If you're on Alex's path, you're there with the three hot girls...

Reactions: Elduriel

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
all i know is ill come back to this game in 6-8 months for the next update, i have a pure alexis route and lets say this update was big let down as u dont get to go to the beach or anything, so yea that a shame.
What are you talking about? I also only date and fucked Alexis, I even made sure to keep my Layla points low enough for her to not fall for MC and ignored Nikki and Cara completly, but I still got to go to the beach with Alexis, Erynn and Iris.

Spoiler Question about the Stewardess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
You did something wrong, there's no beach scene without Alex... If you're on Alex's path, you're there with the three hot girls...
started a freash game was faithfful to alexa and it litterally ends for me atfer they make plans for beach. litterally says thats all for chapter 11.. so idk if my game is fucked up or something?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
What are you talking about? I also only date and fucked Alexis, I even made sure to keep my Layla points low enough for her to not fall for MC and ignored Nikki and Cara completly, but I still got to go to the beach with Alexis, Erynn and Iris.

Spoiler Question about the Stewardess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats weird as i did all that and it ended for me after the beach. Freash game and everything. game ends for me as alex and layla are tickling the mc on the bed.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I don't have a solo Alexis PT, but to go to the beach I'm assuming you need to be on friendly terms with Erynn (and help her with her issue obviously), so that might be what's missing...

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
I don't have a solo Alexis PT, but to go to the beach I'm assuming you need to be on friendly terms with Erynn (and help her with her issue obviously), so that might be what's missing...
im helping her with her issue and im friendly with her.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
im helping her with her issue and im friendly with her.
Then I don't know... the only thing I can think of is also having to also pursue Val... on the "Alexis Secret path" that's not a requirement, but maybe on the Alexis PT it is... no clue...

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Can't for the life of me get to the Secret Path. I ignored Alexis during the whole playthrough, I'm helping Erynn with the blackmail, and managed to keep Erynn points under 21 (10) in the Friends check, so we stayed just friends. It's still Adriana joining MC and Layla instead of Alexis.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Can't for the life of me get to the Secret Path. I ignored Alexis during the whole playthrough, I'm helping Erynn with the blackmail, and managed to keep Erynn points under 21 (10) in the Friends check, so we stayed just friends. It's still Adriana joining MC and Layla instead of Alexis.
Just use the universal mod and change the variable you need before going to meet layla. The URM is vastly superior to any mod if you know how to use it. Remember it's alt + m and then search the variables you need.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The point was ... you bailed on helping your friends, because it is all they are at that point,
just so this game would not put you in their paths. Pretty petty if you ask me.
What are you talking about?
The Eyrin-Ethan was the example of possible heartache for MC to
understand that for selfish game play reasons he was a limp fish
all throughout this game with even less of a personallity that the story affords.

New Walkthrough
Scrappy's walkthrough mod
this game needs a walkthrough
https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-11-scrappy.62602/

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes