Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You can be on Lexi Path for Valeria scenes, she doesnt care about Alexis, she only cares about Layla.

Layla romance path locks you out of basically all Valeria content: Swimsuit Pic, Booth scene, Phone call in her house, "Date" on the beach. You can also get to the 2nd beach scene on Laylas path with the secret path for Alexis (unlocks if you ignore Alexis on the plane and dont romance Erynn during the Hot Tub scene with Layla), but Valeria will basically ignore you.

On Alexis path you can get all these scenes and she looks over to you several times during the Erynn/Alexis/Iris scene.

So as of now Alexis + Valeria works, Layla + Valeria doesnt.

For most content in the next Updates you probably want a Layla Romance + Alexis Secret Path and then one for Alexis Romance + Valeria Romance Path, since it seems like you can be on Erynns Romance Path regardless, she just acts slightly different if you date Alexis, but the path is clearly still the Romance Path. Even in the Layla + Secret Alexis Path while she is trying to hook you up with her shes more than flirty herself.
eh I don't want to complicate things too much, I just do all paths on a different save problem solved... probably the only one I can't get is the Iris sex on secret path coz I'm not doing that, plus I don't care about Iris too much. Dunno about Tori, never liked her so whatever scenes she may have I don't care about them.

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
eh I don't want to complicate things too much, I just do all paths on a different save problem solved... probably the only one I can't get is the Iris sex on secret path coz I'm not doing that, plus I don't care about Iris too much. Dunno about Tori, never liked her so whatever scenes she may have I don't care about them.
What makes this game good and interesting is how many changes there are in scenes depending on what Paths you are on. By playing all paths seperately you basically take away some of the biggest strengths of this game. There is no other game on this site where small details in Scenes (Nyx loves using girls looking over with "...") or Dialogues change depending on how they "intertwine". Imho you should definately try out mixing them.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
About the secret path...
I kinda broke it, i followed the recipe until the Layla blowjob scene, i think i had 12 or 14 Erynn points and it triggered where Erynn and Alexis appear rather than Adriana.
After that i started treating Erynn nicely again and i kinda snuck back in onto the Erynn path lol.
I got the full modellling scene and the scene where we play in the MCs room... didn't cheat or add points.
I get invited to the beach and Erynn is still trying to set me up with Alexis, as if we didn't fool around the previous day.

To be honest this path felt more trouble than it's worth in my opinion, it's an awkward version of the normal beach, a Erynn version of the beach scene would probably be more interesting, the only plus is that Iris doesn't stop halfway.

• Wow
Reactions: mnotwoke

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
About the secret path...
I kinda broke it, i followed the recipe until the Layla blowjob scene, i think i had 12 or 14 Erynn points and it triggered where Erynn and Alexis appear rather than Adriana.
After that i started treating Erynn nicely again and i kinda snuck back in onto the Erynn path lol.
I got the full modellling scene and the scene where we play in the MCs room... didn't cheat or add points.
I get invited to the beach and Erynn is still trying to set me up with Alexis, as if we didn't fool around the previous day.

To be honest this path felt more trouble than it's worth in my opinion, it's an awkward version of the normal beach, a Erynn version of the beach scene would probably be more interesting, the only plus is that Iris doesn't stop halfway.
To start secret path just be a cunt to Erynn and just be kind two situations you NEED to help.
Puncherino moment and helping about the tape. Would be cool let her rot in despair but we cant bros as other paths fail.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To start secret path just be a cunt to Erynn and just be kind two situations you NEED to help.
Puncherino moment and helping about the tape. Would be cool let her rot in despair but we cant bros as other paths fail.
Nah i love Erynn.
And i did get the secret path, just in a weird fucking way lol.

Reactions: mnotwoke and Acsuka

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The point was ... you bailed on helping your friends, because it is all they are at that point,
just so this game would not put you in their paths. Pretty petty if you ask me.
First of all... this is just a game and has zero meaning when it comes to what I would do in real life.

If you look at the rest of the choices my MC did, he gave Caro rides to school, he respected her wishes by not engaging with her friends and he tried to comfort her after she found out the MC was going to be her step-brother... the only thing I had my MC not do with Cara was not dance with her at the bar and then lie to her about what happened with her friends. Frankly, squealing on her friends is not something I would have done irl anyway. They are her friends and I would not want to interfere with her choices. The MC barely knows her.

As far as Nikki is concerned, my MC saved her from getting hit and agreed to keep jogging with her, shared his pancakes, stroked her hair as he listened to her problems, told her to ignore the BF and then carried her upstairs. Later he didn't flirt and then declined to help her with a stupid plan to get back at her BF.

What is the other choice? Make the two sisters force the MC to choose one or the other? Be a total ass to one just to get one of them? I decided to have my MC be as nice as he could without getting in the position of making the sisters compete over one dude they basically just met. At the end, he left as a friend.

Reactions: LSC82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nah i love Erynn.
And i did get the secret path, just in a weird fucking way lol.
Your version is really strange and unnatural. This secret path only makes sense if Erynn is just a friend. Because she wants to get Alex and MC together so badly. Iris is the cherry on top of the cake... ;)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
First of all... this is just a game and has zero meaning when it comes to what I would do in real life.

If you look at the rest of the choices my MC did, he gave Caro rides to school, he respected her wishes by not engaging with her friends and he tried to comfort her after she found out the MC was going to be her step-brother... the only thing I had my MC not do with Cara was not dance with her at the bar and then lie to her about what happened with her friends. Frankly, squealing on her friends is not something I would have done irl anyway. They are her friends and I would not want to interfere with her choices. The MC barely knows her.

As far as Nikki is concerned, my MC saved her from getting hit and agreed to keep jogging with her, shared his pancakes, stroked her hair as he listened to her problems, told her to ignore the BF and then carried her upstairs. Later he didn't flirt and then declined to help her with a stupid plan to get back at her BF.

What is the other choice? Make the two sisters force the MC to choose one or the other? Be a total ass to one just to get one of them? I decided to have my MC be as nice as he could without getting in the position of making the sisters compete over one dude they basically just met. At the end, he left as a friend.
Bro this game is the ravings from a scenario where a bland Mc can fuck anything. By the power of being good looking, funny and hung.

Just enjoy the teenage drama.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Your version is really strange and unnatural. This secret path only makes sense if Erynn is just a friend. Because she wants to get Alex and MC together so badly. Iris is the cherry on top of the cake... ;)
Yes, as i've said somehow i broke it.
I was ignoring her at early points, don't go pick her up, take the Gabi path instead of going to Erynn's house... i wasn't an outright dick to her, just avoided points...
When i agree to help her with the Ethan problem she just kisses me on the cheek, no "almost sex" scene...
After the scene where Alexis and her show up instead of Adriana, i said to myself "got it, don't need to keep ignoring my girl" lol.
I started being nice to her, innitially some scenes play it differently from the "friends only" angle (no option to slap the booty in Melissa's porch)but suddenly i found myself back in the Erynn path...
But come the beach scene the game doesn't seem to know that lol.

Ps:My game wasn't patched.
Noooooo you can't do that.
Both have the same mold. Choose one you doofus!
Girl with a past with a heart of gold
Or Sweet as honey girl meet boy.
I'll choose... someday lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acsuka

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My beloved country doesn't want me to use Patreon officially.
What's that for a shitty country? I'm really sorry for you. I know it wasn't your decision where you got born and raised. But I'll never understand and accept governments who dictate what people buy or what they do in their privacy. Don't get that as an offense. It's really not meant as such. It just makes me angry everytime when I'm hearing such things.
you paying boy
Who says I'm a boy?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Did the dev mention all of the character's ages somewhere? Just curious
MC is 18, Erynn, Iris and Lexi are 20, Melissa 38, Emily/Adriana around the same plus-minus a year or two, Layla/Elena/Cara/Tori/Val all presumably 18 (could be 19). Nikki I'm not sure, at least 2 years older than her sister I guess.

Reactions: otkmage
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes