DarkShadows12

Mar 22, 2023
I got a little confused. Is v0.11.2 just a bugfix? Why the changelog says "3500+ new renders"?
Because that is just for Episode 11: Release (+$5 patrons). No new renders, just the latest episode release for the lower tiers, which includes a patch for the bug fixes if there are any.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Intertwined-0.11.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. Missed a few chapters, but that turned out to be a good thing. Now, I just need to figure out the best path to an Elena romance. Although, I must admit to finding Tori a bit intriguing as well... So many paths...

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Intertwined [v0.11] [Nyx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

BUGFIX ONLY:

- MEGA

NOTE, bugfix only needed if you downloaded within the first few hours of this post being made...anytime now and after is not needed for the compressed post.
I've read that the "11.2" is just bugfix. Is this the same bugfix?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
What exactly is in the "secret path"? I chose to not go after Alexis in plane and bar, date Layla, and tried not flirting with Erynn and just being kind with her but she still kissed the MC and the MC took off her clothes during that pc elf game thing. I thought this is supposed to be about Alexis?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What exactly is in the "secret path"? I chose to not go after Alexis in plane and bar, date Layla, and tried not flirting with Erynn and just being kind with her but she still kissed the MC and the MC took off her clothes during that pc elf game thing. I thought this is supposed to be about Alexis?
That just means that ya were still too nice with Erry.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes