mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
What makes this game good and interesting is how many changes there are in scenes depending on what Paths you are on. By playing all paths seperately you basically take away some of the biggest strengths of this game. There is no other game on this site where small details in Scenes (Nyx loves using girls looking over with "...") or Dialogues change depending on how they "intertwine". Imho you should definately try out mixing them.

I also love her use of different eye expressions with three or more characters in the same scene. Like in this example: usually the MC or another character is unaware of how the third character is feeling.

screenshot0057.png

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
This headphone and beanie combo is dont make sense bro.
Now that you pointed it out, yes, it's strange. She should have just been wearing either one, not both. The beanie I guess should have been priority since Nyx makes the MC keep going back to the "Cute but Crazy" bus talk, and is an easier way to establish their relationship to make Nikki think about it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You know Niks and MC are meant for eachother when both wearing bare heads
with sleeveless shirts with big cutouts for armpits to breethe.
This headphone and beanie combo is dont make sense bro.
Now that you pointed it out, yes, it's strange. She should have just been wearing either one, not both. The beanie I guess should have been priority since Nyx makes the MC keep going back to the "Cute but Crazy" bus talk, and is an easier way to establish their relationship to make Nikki think about it.
Beanies in the middle of warm weather don't make sense. That doesn't stop a generation of idiots from wearing them! :ROFLMAO:
As opposed to the covered up elasto pants t-shirt ”hides face in hair and her head” Val.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You know Niks and MC are meant for eachother when both wearing bare heads
with sleeveless shirts with big cutouts for armpits to breethe.

As opposed to the covered up elasto pants t-shirt ”hides face in hair and her head” Val.

INTER-TWINNING (sorry, I couldn't resist.)

• Haha
Reactions: Ozzfest

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
guilty, tried this and sucks ass.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The hat/douchebag option is gone. Good!
I love pissing Alexis off... but even for me that option felt wrong, it was just a ridiculously dumb way to push her.
I'm glad Nyx recognized that.

At least go for those small ear plugs rather than big headphones, but i guess those don't stand out enough in an image.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far has been nice (mc is rdy to take l's vcard), plenty of funny moments and renpy errors once in a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes