Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
The point was ... you bailed on helping your friends, because it is all they are at that point,
just so this game would not put you in their paths. Pretty petty if you ask me.

The Eyrin-Ethan was the example of possible heartache for MC to
understand that for selfish game play reasons he was a limp fish
all throughout this game with even less of a personallity that the story affords.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-11-scrappy.62602/
i have this walkthrough im talking like a Pdf walkthrough that details all the paths and hidden paths out.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Can't for the life of me get to the Secret Path. I ignored Alexis during the whole playthrough, I'm helping Erynn with the blackmail, and managed to keep Erynn points under 21 (10) in the Friends check, so we stayed just friends. It's still Adriana joining MC and Layla instead of Alexis.
Erynn's "just friendship" is the key to Alex's secret route... I'll tell you how I did it:
A meeting with Eryn to which she does not come and I send her an angry message...
I see her with Ethen and when Erynn runs after me - I don't listen to her and leave...Eryn's little heart breaks but she survives...At this point, all romantic feelings disappear...After I slap Ethen, I take Erynn home and we are friends again...Again she'll be a cute girl who gives lots of kisses, but she's "just a friend"...
This worked for me, and Alex and Erynn came to the hot tub, not Adriana... Because the secret route begins here...You can also take photos with him as a friend in ep.11... but nothing more...

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You're ridiculous, you know? Instead of reminding them of that, why not just give the actual latest fix to them on here, huh? Stop pretending you're one of them on here. You think you're fun? I don't think so.
I don't think I'm fun. I share the progress updates but that's it. I'll never leak a game. People should pay for others people work. I don't say one should pledge on highest tier for months or something like that. I've paid for every game I played. Sure, the most of them I downloaded here first, but after playing it I payed all the devs, even from the shitty games. So, about the fix, if someone leaked the game here, he/she/it should do it properly. But obviously he/she/it doesn't have an interest in that otherwise the game would be 11.2 since Monday at least.

Don't hate me for letting knowing you all that the version here isn't the latest and that there'll be problems with (most of) all the saves making with that version here in the future.

Reactions: sava75

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

been playing the latest interwined update that Nyx personally sent me!
that isaiah is a good kisser... i mean he could be better he uses too much tongue!
also i won the doggy brawl and got him on all 4´s with his girlfriend Sienna jumping on the scene and making him lick her up
while i was just pretend fucking him from behind and the fucker pulled out his dick and jerked off!
(if you loose the fight he uses your ass buns to rub his dick beteween your buttcheecks
and Elena laughs at you while Layla jumps you and forces you to lick her up... must be the Vidal the king of Pervert option!)

in the photoshop we finally get to meet Zane and if we allow him he and the photographer and Gil Burke spitroast Erynn
i tell you guys that Zane dude as a silvertongue to get Erynn to do whatever he wants out of her!
me being a great talent at corruption must admit i learned a trick or 2 from him, but then we got to talking and...
well he can only work Erynn so i am still the greatest corruptor.... i mean i did record the entire gangbang!
although in the end Erynn blames me for getting her drunk.... should not have taken her for Irish coffee before the shoot!

Also Nyx keeps calling me shit so i just replyed to her
"yeah well you give a girl flowers you get a blowjob
you send her a dick pick and you get to fuck her ass
so your own argument works against you!"
dang was she pissed at me and said she would stop doing special versions of interwined just for me...
i mean i got to go on a date with Brooke and peeped on my mom and John having a go at it in the restaurant bathroom
while Brooke jerked me off while my mom sucked off John´s dick, my dick´s bigger by the way!

the most surprising part is the Alexis path where you get to have a foursome with the college sluts at the beach behind a dune!
she called the scene Dune 4: the broken asses! i wonder if she is a Dune fan...

oh right in this update you get beaten up by mr navarro cause that stupid cunt Layla sent her dirty picks to dad instead of daddy...
you get the chance to reply "i am gonna be your grandchildren father!" for a bonus kick to the jaw

you can slo blackmail Zach to set you up with his sister with the pics of the blowjob he gave you back in update 8!
i knew that gay shit would come in handy!

oh and Julia and Cara are preggers... strangly if you did with Nikki then none is pregnant...
older girls take contraceptives i presume is the rational behind it... but i can not understand the Julia part!
i tried to talk to Valeria about it but she just called me dumb...
i supose that if Julia sees you with Nikki she assumes she as no chance and terminates the child...
but with Cara she decides she as a chance at it...

which ofc means its your confirmed beat down for the next update
when Cara father finds you you despoiled her innocent little girl!

there is also the heaven club scene where Gabi pulls you into the bathroom
and Layla masturbates on the next stall over...
but strangely you do not get to take her virginity!
teasing bitch! if you do not allow Gabi to drag you to the bathroom
you take her virginity and then you go to the bathroom were you are...
caught by adriana with your bloodied dick and she uses toillet paper
to rub her daughters blood of your dick and whispers in your hear
"when Mr. navarrro finds you he will beat you up!"
jokes on her Mr. Navarro already kicked our asses
2 days prior due to layla misshaps beteween Dad and Daddy!

overall good update but it sicken me you did not get to peg isaiah
but if you loose he gets to use your buttcheecks ...

but somehow i think i should probably download interwined from this forum
and check if there are any diferences beteween what Nyx creates for me
her dedicated beta tester.... i mean she just calls me Beta....
and what she puts up for sale... can not be that diferent right?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far nice update besides renpy errors there and there (like on beach).

nice pic of brother and sister.
siblings.png

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
the group beach scene there is no content with her other than what you mentioned... however if you are not on the Layla and Lexi paths, but on Vals path, you get a solo scene with her
You can be on Lexi Path for Valeria scenes, she doesnt care about Alexis, she only cares about Layla.

Layla romance path locks you out of basically all Valeria content: Swimsuit Pic, Booth scene, Phone call in her house, "Date" on the beach. You can also get to the 2nd beach scene on Laylas path with the secret path for Alexis (unlocks if you ignore Alexis on the plane and dont romance Erynn during the Hot Tub scene with Layla), but Valeria will basically ignore you.

On Alexis path you can get all these scenes and she looks over to you several times during the Erynn/Alexis/Iris scene.

So as of now Alexis + Valeria works, Layla + Valeria doesnt.

For most content in the next Updates you probably want a Layla Romance + Alexis Secret Path and then one for Alexis Romance + Valeria Romance Path, since it seems like you can be on Erynns Romance Path regardless, she just acts slightly different if you date Alexis, but the path is clearly still the Romance Path. Even in the Layla + Secret Alexis Path while she is trying to hook you up with her shes more than flirty herself.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes