WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Doesn't seem to be. After looking at that screenshot you provided, you have all the unlocked scenes. Unless some scenes are hidden, and must be unlocked.
I believe the other scenes are just regular Alexis path scenes? So the secret path is simply an implication of Layla/Alexis path?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I believe the other scenes are just regular Alexis path scenes? So the secret path is simply an implication of Layla/Alexis path?
The scenes for the characters you were referring to in your post earlier, are probably hidden. Those scenes are only unlocked after you have finished the secret path for those characters.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
The scenes for the characters you were referring to in your post earlier, are probably hidden. Those scenes are only unlocked after you have finished the secret path for those characters.
Where in the gallery can I see those scenes? The latest Layla scene is the MC taking her v card.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Not sure what anyone else thinks but as of now Zach is one of Ethan's crew and must suffer the same. I had a guy in high school who was just like Zach and you couldn't saved him from himself. Made a very similar move six months later his "friend" he believed over me got arrested with him for holding up a bank. It is a moral imperative Zach gets brought down and sees how he lost his only true friend.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Another VN with a story like 99.99% of the other stories where the dev creates a dumb, pathetic, weak mc with no personality, who is either deceived or humiliated (mostly both) by the other characters in the story and who only thinks of foolishly sticking his cock in the nearest hole at any cost.

Finding a good, balanced and exciting VN that inspires players to continue the story to the end has become an incredible rarity.
Elena : Dios mio

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Another VN with a story like 99.99% of the other stories where the dev creates a dumb, pathetic, weak mc with no personality, who is either deceived or humiliated (mostly both) by the other characters in the story and who only thinks of foolishly sticking his cock in the nearest hole at any cost.
So many words and all you're saying is you didn't understand it. The MC sticks his cock only in that holes you as a player want. If you don't like the MC for being a manwhore don't act as a manwhore as player. If you want you can play the whole game without getting laid, except from the ex girlfriend Iris in the past.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
can't put 3500 renders into ~700k update.

*note: if can then those would look shitty.
Don't say this. We've many fans of castrated versions here who spams every thread with their "compressed where?" or complaining how big even compressed versions are.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Do you have to avoid Elena path to get Alexis secret path? I didn't flirt with Erynn at all and avoided her scenes but did Layla/Elena scene at the pool.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I hadn't played in a while, so had to restart becasue of the changes to the beginning of the game. Something made me think back when I first played, bur didn't ask. When the MC is playing The Witcher, he makes fun of non-harem games. Which made me wonder. Is this a harem game? I know it isn't in the tags, but just curious. I've been playing it as if it is one, hooking up with everyone I can. Wish it could have been with both Cara and Nikki, but oh well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hadn't played in a while, so had to restart becasue of the changes to the beginning of the game. Something made me think back when I first played, bur didn't ask. When the MC is playing The Witcher, he makes fun of non-harem games. Which made me wonder. Is this a harem game? I know it isn't in the tags, but just curious. I've been playing it as if it is one, hooking up with everyone I can. Wish it could have been with both Cara and Nikki, but oh well.
throupie at best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't say this. We've many fans of castrated versions here who spams every thread with their "compressed where?" or complaining how big even compressed versions are.
i do know that very well sadly.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Not sure what anyone else thinks but as of now Zach is one of Ethan's crew and must suffer the same. I had a guy in high school who was just like Zach and you couldn't saved him from himself. Made a very similar move six months later his "friend" he believed over me got arrested with him for holding up a bank. It is a moral imperative Zach gets brought down and sees how he lost his only true friend.
Zach is a very special idiot that deserves everything that's coming for him. Before his betrayal i (MC) helped him anytime but after that confrontation what ever happens he is on his own and i guaranty that as soon things turn against him he'll come back on his knees begging for help. Only that time he'll get big NO.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes