Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think Leyla and Alex Dad is called Zo.
In Ep6 when Santi tries something with Emily is fails and Zo makes fun
View attachment 2881315
in Ep1 when Mc takes off posters of famous basketball player
View attachment 2881330 View attachment 2881332
In Ep7 when Leyla talks about her dad running
View attachment 2881357 View attachment 2881359 View attachment 2881360
Then their very rich Family.
sorry, but that's not it... Layla tells to MC that her father played in college, but didn't go pro after that, so if he retired 3-4 years ago it can't be him

Reactions: LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
sorry, but that's not it... Layla tells to MC that her father played in college, but didn't go pro after that, so if he retired 3-4 years ago it can't be him
The phrasing is ambiguous, first she mentions basketball and running. Then she goes on to talk about football, then says he only played it in college. That could refer to all three sports, or it could be that he only played football in college, but may have continued with the basketball and running afterwards. That would explain why she only mentions the football as an afterthought, mentioning it separately "oh and football" rather than saying "basketball, running and football".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i havent quite reached ALL the current end points for episode 11 yet but after setting up all the solo and grouped routes again after the rework i REALLY want to see a Sienna route.. maybe its that whole the girl you cant have situation taking over but ever since early days in this game during the Tori approaches MC at the bar and you go to Layla to try and get rid of Tori with her help, from that early stage id always wanted to choose Sienna as the one you asked for 'help' dont get me wrong i love the layla character for her own route save.. but would have loved Sienna to be a viable choice there and at other points like at camp as well.. especially as she is one of the ones to pick from when the girls appear at the pool during camp

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The phrasing is ambiguous, first she mentions basketball and running. Then she goes on to talk about football, then says he only played it in college. That could refer to all three sports, or it could be that he only played football in college, but may have continued with the basketball and running afterwards. That would explain why she only mentions the football as an afterthought, mentioning it separately "oh and football" rather than saying "basketball, running and football".
nothing ambiguous about it as far I can tell
1693083090226.png
1693083112411.png
1693083136348.png
1693083176506.png
1693083206433.png
Nothing in this conversation suggests he is a pro athlete, even his interactions with Adriana suggest he is kind of an office worker or something, doing paperwork etc.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
a Reminder View attachment 2880649 View attachment 2880650
and yes I Still hope for a path for the MC mother and waiting for The Great tag that Called Completed i know i know but we can have hope
You certainly let your imagination run wild.
Not sure why ''Forward'' is a bad trait for Nikki, but Elena has Charisma & Charm 5...sorry but you suck at this :p

But how can you get that one wrong
Screenshot (947).png Screenshot (946).png

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think Leyla and Alex Dad is called Zo.
In Ep6 when Santi tries something with Emily is fails and Zo makes fun
View attachment 2881315
in Ep1 when Mc takes off posters of famous basketball player
View attachment 2881330 View attachment 2881332
In Ep7 when Leyla talks about her dad running
View attachment 2881357 View attachment 2881359 View attachment 2881360
Then their Famil is very rich.
but then the point still stands... he didn't pro after college so it's not Zo

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
but then the point still stands... he didn't pro after college so it's not Zo
The scene is not complete in these images, the part of the mc is missing. With version 11.2 it is implied that he only played football in college. Not that he didn't go pro in basketball. But I could be wrong.
mc "Yeah? What did he play?"
la "He played basketball and did some running also. Oh and football. But not the one you play with your feet."
mc "American Football?"
la "Yeah. But only in college. And nowadays besides going for a run he only watches sports. Big Marauders fan."

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Burned through another play through with a lot of fast forwarding. I keep wondering about one character who is introduced a few times with only question marks for his name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't caught much on the ShaCarri route at all aside from seeing her across a table at the beach. Anyone have an hints on who my focus should be on to get more time with her or is that something that might come later in the game?

Those options thrown at me.

I think I need to do a heavy Alexis run through now as well. Here's also hoping for more Tori moving forward. Not sure I even have time to work on any of the others yet.

Lastly, hoping to see Zach's sister, Brooke, and Ava get some content in the future. This is the life of a perv, I guess. Still, enjoying the game so far.

Those lines were changed in the last patch 0.11.2. See this post
it's really hard to keep up with Intertwined backstory with so many changes... and 11 wasn't even advertised as one of the "must re-play the early portions" versions.

Anyway, the scene seems specifically designed to make Zo being their father not a plot hole.

Feb 15, 2019
Zach is a very special idiot that deserves everything that's coming for him. Before his betrayal i (MC) helped him anytime but after that confrontation what ever happens he is on his own and i guaranty that as soon things turn against him he'll come back on his knees begging for help. Only that time he'll get big NO.
Every time I see his pug fugly mug I wish that there was an option to viciously tear that hideous lip ring off.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
hello silly question, I would like to know if I downloaded a different version LOL, I was looking at the photos of the game and I found that the character is different? it's normal?
1693095356438.png

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Great game but man it's getting hard to keep up with which combo of LI you can go after so I don't need to do 10ish solo run.

Is there a list of "optimal" route if I want to play each LI (with the fewer gameplay)?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes