Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
One important point is that she shows up to the beach with Darryl regardless, i believe going to the beach is an event that always happens for her, i suspect even if we don't go to the beach with the girls she still accepts Darryl's invite, the next update/chapter might make this clear.
If you are on her path there are subtle changes to show she's more interested in what the MC is doing and a bit more annoyed by Darryl's antics than if you aren't messing around with her.

I interpret this as, if you are on her path she's way more into the MC than Darryl, but she's still shopping around and weighting her options.
She didn't know the MC would be at the beach with Alexis, Erynn, Iris... she couldn't have been planning to make him jealous, she accepted Darryl's invitation to "try him out".

I don't think he's gonna get it, even on a non-Val playthrough, dude is a creep afterall, but i can only interpret her accepting Darryl's invite as shopping around.
Keep in mind that back in training camp she says Darryl is one of the guys on the team she would fuck, she says the MCs name too if you are collecting her points, but Darryl is always an option for her.
I don't really agree with that. Mainly because there are certain interactions that only happen if you have high points with her. Especially once where you lose points if Val if you kiss Alexis in front of her. True she still ends up at the beach with Darryl even with low points, but I still don't think she's into him in that way. That's my opinion obviously, but I think Nyx is just angling Val to someone who just kinda goes with the flow and tries to be friendly to everyone. Including Zach until he went overboard.
In the case of Val obviously we don't meet eye to eye. I don't pay atention to what she says but what she do. I mean for sure she was pretty vocal when Darryl came upon her but at the same time she didn't do anything against the Darryl. Also there's that part where she accepts Darryl's proposal and go to the beach with him regardless if she's dating MC or not. In very rare circumstances guys and girls can be friends but ultimately one of the two will have alterior motive. Darryl obviously looks Val different than a friend. Also lets not forget that Val isn't afraid to get into fight with guys. Example : time when MC confronted Ethan. Why didn't she confronted Darryl at the same time when he came upon her. In real life in some countries that is considered sexual assault and you can face some jail time. That action from Val's part i understand that she wasn't endagered, not that she was pleased what Darryl did but didn't mind either. Also later on her accepting to hang out and play with Darryl isn't something that girl like Val would accept. Think about it, if she was abused or bothered by Darryl why would she hang out with him? Note that i didn't play yet EP11, not until September 21,but from what i gathered and based on all the comments i developed my opinion.

Reactions: LSC82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just another nugget...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a very old story and they only fucked once, so why would Alex/Layla be jealous if you don't give a reason for it... I think there is only a complication if Nyx deliberately puts MC in an uncomfortable situation...

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
she's purposefully rewriting shit like that now? I haven't done a new game in 11.2 so I had no idea
Yes, this patch changes the scripts of all the chapters and that scene is one of the ones that has been modified. What else has been changed I don't know either.
Before:
mc "Yeah? What did he play?"
la "He played basketball. Mom said he was really good. Actually, I never asked him why he didn't go professional."
la "Now I'm really curious though. I'll ask him later."
la "He still enjoys it though. Big Marauders fan."
Now:
la "He played basketball and did some running also. Oh and football. But not the one you play with your feet."
mc "American Football?"
la "Yeah. But only in college. And nowadays besides going for a run he only watches sports. Big Marauders fan."

Reactions: vireker

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Here it's the other way around, she says your name if you don't have enough points with Val. Everyone knows what Tori is like and Val knows that if she says she wants to fuck the mc, Tori will go after him just to prove that she's better (what Val doesn't know is that it's already happening).
That's exactly right. No one should think that Valeria would seriously fuck Darryl, she's just telling Tori because it's a good point for her and maybe she won't fuck MC. (depending on the player, this can happen) Val needs MC, that's for sure, everyone else is just a tool for that , to get close to him...

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That seems to be the case. I hope it's not a problem with them, I don't think I have a game where I don't go for Lakeyin. The mc has to take every opportunity when he's single. I can't wait to see their faces when it comes up.
It was a very old story and they only fucked once, so why would Alex/Layla be jealous if you don't give a reason for it... I think there is only a complication if Nyx deliberately puts MC in an uncomfortable situation...
I don't think there will be any problems with Lakeyin, the guy was single, had never met Layla/had barely any memory of Alexis... no crimes were commited ;)
It still can make for an awkward conversation though lol

she's purposefully rewriting shit like that now? I haven't done a new game in 11.2 so I had no idea
Yes, this patch changes the scripts of all the chapters and that scene is one of the ones that has been modified. What else has been changed I don't know either.
Before:
la "He played basketball. Mom said he was really good. Actually, I never asked him why he didn't go professional."
la "Now I'm really curious though. I'll ask him later."
la "He still enjoys it though. Big Marauders fan."
Now:
la "He played basketball and did some running also. Oh and football. But not the one you play with your feet."
mc "American Football?"
la "Yeah. But only in college. And nowadays besides going for a run he only watches sports. Big Marauders fan."
She rewrote it and made it confusing...
And for what? This isn't like Erynn-John situation, Layla/Alexis are well acquainted with their father... and he has dated Adriana since college and still is with her, there's no meat to this story.

I blame the guys that keep saying he could be Santiago... that's the only reason for "master troll Nyx" to keep this a mystery.

In the case of Val obviously we don't meet eye to eye. I don't pay atention to what she says but what she do. I mean for sure she was pretty vocal when Darryl came upon her but at the same time she didn't do anything against the Darryl. Also there's that part where she accepts Darryl's proposal and go to the beach with him regardless if she's dating MC or not. In very rare circumstances guys and girls can be friends but ultimately one of the two will have alterior motive. Darryl obviously looks Val different than a friend. Also lets not forget that Val isn't afraid to get into fight with guys. Example : time when MC confronted Ethan. Why didn't she confronted Darryl at the same time when he came upon her. In real life in some countries that is considered sexual assault and you can face some jail time. That action from Val's part i understand that she wasn't endagered, not that she was pleased what Darryl did but didn't mind either. Also later on her accepting to hang out and play with Darryl isn't something that girl like Val would accept. Think about it, if she was abused or bothered by Darryl why would she hang out with him? Note that i didn't play yet EP11, not until September 21,but from what i gathered and based on all the comments i developed my opinion.
With the way Darryl acted towards her in the gym she had to know that he's going for it... and she still took the invitation...
She gave him a shot, too bad(for him) that he's blown it.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I was wondering about that coz on the Lexi side she doesn't mention she's planning to leave anywhere, so it would make sense she's going to pick up someone

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's no tag for it, but that doesn't mean there won't be. But I'm wondering if there will eventually be any incest in this game? It seems the Dev is setting it up that way. I figured out the dude in the bar during the Marauders game is Lexi and Layla's dad. But I got the impression that he is also the MC's dad. Just from the way he was introduced and all. I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I'm getting.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I was wondering about that coz on the Lexi side she doesn't mention she's planning to leave anywhere, so it would make sense she's going to pick up someone
I guess it's possible that "single Alexis" wants to get out of town, while "in relationship Alexis" wants to stay.
But Lakeyin is still the more likely chance.

There's no tag for it, but that doesn't mean there won't be. But I'm wondering if there will eventually be any incest in this game? It seems the Dev is setting it up that way. I figured out the dude in the bar during the Marauders game is Lexi and Layla's dad. But I got the impression that he is also the MC's dad. Just from the way he was introduced and all. I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I'm getting.
Nope, no incest...
Also he's not their father, the guy in the bar has the surname Navarro, and the sisters have the surname Monroe.

He's married to the spanish teacher Gabi, making her your step mom of sorts(they might be heading for a divorce).

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I would recommend that you play it first and don't be swayed by other people's opinions.
First of all it's not as much as it seems and when he goes too far she stops Darryl. She doesn't go alone with Darryl either, she goes with a group of friends including him.

Secondly it only happens if you are in a relationship with Alexis, and you can't expect to be fooling around with her in front of Val without any consequences. You make her jealous and she makes you jealous, they play the same game. But she in a much more restrained way, as she doesn't go for Darryl at any point, it's the other way around.

In the end I see it just like the scene where they touch Erynn's ass, they're not looking for it. Then everyone draws their own conclusions.

Reactions: mnotwoke and Acsuka

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ah. I didn't catch the girl's last name. And their mom goes by her maiden name, so that threw me off. Thanks! I'm just now at the point where the Dev and Layla race at the park before the camp. So, still have a bit to go before I get to the end of the current update. Thanks!

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
There is no incest because Nyx said there won't be (Patreon Policies). And as this is Intertwined my bet is that Mr. Navarro is the father of the Mc, also Zo's friend and former agent.

Reactions: TERES and Talmadge

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ah. I didn't catch the girl's last name. And their mom goes by her maiden name, so that threw me off. Thanks! I'm just now at the point where the Dev and Layla race at the park before the camp. So, still have a bit to go before I get to the end of the current update. Thanks!
Good luck on this journey, but remember there is a girl who is madly in love with you, whoever you choose... :devilish:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There is no incest because Nyx said there won't be (Patreon Policies). And as this is Intertwined my bet is that Mr. Navarro is the father of the Mc, also Zo's friend and former agent.
I get no incest because of Patreon. But having scenes where the MC sees his mom's chichi's can kind of lead a person to think there could be. LoL.
Good luck on this journey, but remember there is a girl who is madly in love with you, whoever you choose... :devilish:
I honestly have no idea who that even is. It isn't Cara or Nikki. And it doesn't look like the tattoo girl, either. But good to know. LoL

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Because Alexis wakes up earlier, so she is not in a hurry and has time to go jogging with her father. It doesn't mean that she doesn't have to go to the airport afterwards.
When you're with Alexis watching the film, I've always thought that it's Lakeyin who calls her at that moment and that's when they plan the trip, but with Adriana's spanking, the subject doesn't come up again.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I get no incest because of Patreon. But having scenes where the MC sees his mom's chichi's can kind of lead a person to think there could be. LoL.

I honestly have no idea who that even is. It isn't Cara or Nikki. And it doesn't look like the tattoo girl, either. But good to know. LoL
If you don't know Iris yet, get ready for a crazy ride... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It was sarcasm, the whole game is about forced drama. Some are smaller (Layla/Adrianna), some are bigger (Alexis/Layla). But it will definitely come up if you bumped uglies.
On my part, too, and I didn't mean it to be offensive

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes