Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I get no incest because of Patreon. But having scenes where the MC sees his mom's chichi's can kind of lead a person to think there could be. LoL.
At first glance, it may seem that way. Nyx loves to troll people. But there will never be sex between his mother and him.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
At first glance, it may seem that way. Nyx loves to troll people. But there will never be sex between his mother and him.
I was thinking more like sibling sex. Like, if Layla was the MC's half sister or something. Maybe Lexi, too. But I'd think that Emily would know who knocked up her former roommate. It was just an observation, though. I love the game as is, not all games need it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I said before Zo can't be the father of Alexis and Layla, because he wasn't a pro. But I've to admit that I didn't recognized that:
Before:
mc "Yeah? What did he play?"
la "He played basketball. Mom said he was really good. Actually, I never asked him why he didn't go professional."
la "Now I'm really curious though. I'll ask him later."
la "He still enjoys it though. Big Marauders fan."
Now:
mc "Yeah? What did he play?"
la "He played basketball and did some running also. Oh and football. But not the one you play with your feet."
mc "American Football?"
la "Yeah. But only in college. And nowadays besides going for a run he only watches sports. Big Marauders fan."
So, after these changings it's absolutely possible that Zo is their father and I think Nyx changed it because she saw this dialogue between Layla and MC is misleading.

From now on I'll be on the "Zo is their father!" side and take back what I said before.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I said before Zo can't be the father of Alexis and Layla, because he wasn't a pro. But I've to admit that I didn't recognized that:

So, after these changings it's absolutely possible that Zo is their father and I think Nyx changed it because she saw this dialogue between Layla and MC is misleading.

From now on I'll be on the "Zo is their father!" side and take back what I said before.
yeah with this change it's more of a possibility now, we'll find out in 2-3 years tops :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Before it didn't make any sense that he was the father, it was all very confusing. Now all that's left is to find out Elena's father. And with the amount of male characters there are and how twisted Nyx is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Andres. Leaving Ava alone to go out with Emily.

Reactions: vireker

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Now all that's left is to find out Elena's father. And with the amount of male characters there are and how twisted Nyx is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Andres.
Oh, please don't. Would be bad for Elena.
Leaving Ava alone to go out with Emily.
Looks like him. But I don't think he would be the father of Mateo and Diego. Would be different fathers. I don't think Ava would accept to be the side woman for years. However Emily not recognizing Andres cheating would fit.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Looks like him. But I don't think he would be the father of Mateo and Diego. Would be different fathers. I don't think Ava would accept to be the side woman for years. However Emily not recognizing Andres cheating would fit.
Now I know I have some ways to go. Haven't met Ava yet, that I know of. And I have no idea who Mateo and Diego are yet. I'm glad I didn't play this for a while. I like games with a good run time in them.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

I hope it's not Andres too, but we don't have many other options for now, I hadn't thought about Elena's siblings, as you say maybe cheating on Emily for years, but it doesn't seem so reasonable to me anymore. But Ava or the father has to intertwine with someone else. It seems to me that just being friends with Layla isn't enough.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Great game but man it's getting hard to keep up with which combo of LI you can go after so I don't need to do 10ish solo run.

Is there a list of "optimal" route if I want to play each LI (with the fewer gameplay)?
For now, you can at least have 2 paths with 3 LIs each (might explode in the future, but so far so good):
- Alexis + Nikki + Valeria (apparently seems to remain ok even after the beach scene of the last update, and I'm obviously talking about the potential conflict between Alexis and Valeria).
- Erynn + Layla + Elena (I think Elena's path still remains open after the topless 3-way hot tub scene, when she's dropped of the equation).

As for Gabi, I don't think she's a LI (might be wrong though), which means maybe she can join one of these paths too, and regarding Iris, since I don't give a shit about her, I have no idea.

Regards

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

This change seems to have been made to make Zo as their father a possibility, it serves no other purpose.

Before it didn't make any sense that he was the father, it was all very confusing. Now all that's left is to find out Elena's father. And with the amount of male characters there are and how twisted Nyx is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Andres. Leaving Ava alone to go out with Emily.
Ooof Andres as Elena's dad would be rough, i hope he isn't.
Despite my personal dislike of the idea, i admit that timeline wise this theory can work.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
That's not a reminder. That's mostly wrong.

Navarro can't be the husband of Adriana Moore and the father of Alexis and Layla Monroe. Navarro is (maybe was) married with Gabriela Ramirez. So she can't be the sister like it's shown in your picture. We know Adriana's husband (the man who Alexis and Layla calling dad) lives with them at least since the early childhood of Layla and Alexis. Okay, one can say there's the possibility Navarro is living two lifes with two women. But it's nearly impossible that Principle Moore doesn't know who's the husband of one of her teachers and vice versa. That's not how it works. Navarro was also in trainings camp and Layla wouldn't have ignored her dad.

Haley Morgan can't be the mother of Valeria. We saw Valeria's mom and we know both living in Madison Springs. Haley lives with her daughters in Riverside.

In case of Elena Sofia Ortiz we didn't know anything about the father. We only knows her mother Ava and the two brothers. So, yes, it might be possible she's a half sister, but I can't see any hints about that. The fact the family is living without a father isn't enough.

How Gil Burke could be the ex of Adriana and father of Alexis and Layla is something I can't see. There's no hint in the game about that.

No, Zo was a pro in basketball who retired in the time where MC lived in Alvarado with Andres. Layla mentioned her dad was only a college player.
It's Reminder of my Posts and theory not accurate assumption just a theory i had before the last's update i didn't even download the last update to know if my old theory was correct or not

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You certainly let your imagination run wild.
Not sure why ''Forward'' is a bad trait for Nikki, but Elena has Charisma & Charm 5...sorry but you suck at this :p

But how can you get that one wrong
View attachment 2881430 View attachment 2881431
about the first pic that why i thought the blond guy might be the father of layla she does have the same blue eyes and i thought that might be the perfect DNA look a Like and about the nd2 pic and that also why i thought she might be his sister i mean look at it does that look like wedding dress to you and we all know his already married in my theory I thought this might be brother sister picture and about Elena yeah she got only 5 for a reason she doesn't talk much about herself or her problem she's shows that she is flirty but as i said at range and that's why i put it 7

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He's married to the spanish tacher Gabi, making her your step mom of sorts(they might be heading for a divorce).
Yeah, but i really hope he will find out his son cucked him before he's divorcing Gabi, idealy catching them red handed.
Probably my most anticipated scene in the entire vn :LOL:
will be an interesting father/son reunion when he finds out his son cucked him :ROFLMAO:
Yes, i really hope for this drama and imagine Emily finding out, i'm sure she will be disappointed with her son :KEK:

Layla's reaction will be interesting as well.
Imagine we can give a answear like '' Lays it was a sacrifice i did for you ! You needed to pass that spanish test. And really, Sayonara!! '' :whistle:

Ooof Andres as Elena's dad would be rough, i hope he isn't.
Despite my personal dislike of the idea, i admit that timeline wise this theory can work.
I don't think so, but would really anyone care ?
If he would be, i'm sure Elena likely hates his guts for leaving them alone, add the MC's story on top of that and yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: TERES and LSC82

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
In the case of Val obviously we don't meet eye to eye. I don't pay atention to what she says but what she do. I mean for sure she was pretty vocal when Darryl came upon her but at the same time she didn't do anything against the Darryl. Also there's that part where she accepts Darryl's proposal and go to the beach with him regardless if she's dating MC or not. In very rare circumstances guys and girls can be friends but ultimately one of the two will have alterior motive. Darryl obviously looks Val different than a friend. Also lets not forget that Val isn't afraid to get into fight with guys. Example : time when MC confronted Ethan. Why didn't she confronted Darryl at the same time when he came upon her. In real life in some countries that is considered sexual assault and you can face some jail time. That action from Val's part i understand that she wasn't endagered, not that she was pleased what Darryl did but didn't mind either. Also later on her accepting to hang out and play with Darryl isn't something that girl like Val would accept. Think about it, if she was abused or bothered by Darryl why would she hang out with him? Note that i didn't play yet EP11, not until September 21,but from what i gathered and based on all the comments i developed my opinion.
*shrugs* Agree to disagree, I guess. I just look at how much she was willing to put up with with Zach before she essentially kicked him to the curb. I think the Erynn thing was the last straw for her. I imagine if Darryl keeps giving Tori the time of day, she'll do the same to him. I think it just takes time for her to get fed up with B.S., unlike say Alexis who gets pissed/jealous at the slightest hint of affection from another girl on the MC.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For now, you can at least have 2 paths with 3 LIs each (might explode in the future, but so far so good):
- Alexis + Nikki + Valeria (apparently seems to remain ok even after the beach scene of the last update, and I'm obviously talking about the potential conflict between Alexis and Valeria).
- Erynn + Layla + Elena (I think Elena's path still remains open after the topless 3-way hot tub scene, when she's dropped of the equation).

As for Gabi, I don't think she's a LI (might be wrong though), which means maybe she can join one of these paths too, and regarding Iris, since I don't give a shit about her, I have no idea.

Regards
Can we have Cara + Alexis + Erynn? Because I'd love to see a throuple with Lexi and Erynn.

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
In the first scene, with Alexis on the plane - MC does not mention his first kiss. If he did, and reflected on it as a turning point, that would be a more natural reason for Alexis to jump up and suddenly "need" to use the restroom (and invite him to join her).

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Can we have Cara + Alexis + Erynn? Because I'd love to see a throuple with Lexi and Erynn.
I'll say Alexis and Erynn is a colision course rather than a throuple, you can be dating Alexis and have Erynn madly in love with you... but she hesitates(even more than she normally hesitates) to make move because of your relationship to her BFF.
Personally i would love for this one to end in a full-on catfight :devilish:

Cara and Nikki don't interfere with anyone... yet.

Yeah, but i really hope he will find out his son cucked him before he's divorcing Gabi, idealy catching them red handed.
Probably my most anticipated scene in the entire vn :LOL:

Yes, i really hope for this drama and imagine Emily finding out, i'm sure she will be disappointed with her son :KEK:

Layla's reaction will be interesting as well.
Imagine we can give a answear like '' Lays it was a sacrifice i did for you ! You needed to pass that spanish test. And really, Sayonara!! '' :whistle:

I don't think so, but would really anyone care ?
If he would be, i'm sure Elena likely hates his guts for leaving them alone, add the MC's story on top of that and yeah...
I do want to see a scene where they all figure out that you've been giving it to your dads wife.
Gabi who already had to jump the mental hurdle of doing it with a student, will need to jump another bigger barrier, Santiago will be pissed and Emily shocked/disappointed... it's a just a huge pout pourri of shit!!! I love it :ROFLMAO:

I like your take on explaining it to Layla :ROFLMAO:

As for Elena, sure no one here will care, no one will stop... if there's one thing that's 100% certain is that people here love some incest(or at least incest adjacent) relationships... i'm just thinking on what's best/happyest for Elena since Andres turned out to be a huge douche.
Just give her and her brothers a deceased father.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Of all the girls, Alex is the most jealous, so I don't think he'd let another girl be MC... Not even Erynn, even though she's his best friend... We know that Layla/Elena/MC is an encouraging threesome, but Nyx decides what will be their fate... Nikki/Cara/MC could be considered as a potential threesome... (you can pursue both of them, the loser will still like you after your choice - this is a good point) Although Nikki is also a jealous type, but not for her sister ...There should be a new tag on the main page for this... I think Iris would share it with anyone, but with whom?... I can't imagine the other girls in a threesome... You will never be together with three girls, this is not a harem game... The original the correct answer to your question: Hope dies last...

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Of all the girls, Alex is the most jealous, so I don't think he'd let another girl be MC... Not even Erynn, even though she's his best friend... We know that Layla/Elena/MC is an encouraging threesome, but Nyx decides what will be their fate... Nikki/Cara/MC could be considered as a potential threesome... (you can pursue both of them, the loser will still like you after your choice - this is a good point) Although Nikki is also a jealous type, but not for her sister ...There should be a new tag on the main page for this... I think Iris would share it with anyone, but with whom?... I can't imagine the other girls in a threesome... You will never be together with three girls, this is not a harem game... The original the correct answer to your question: Hope dies last...
I don't think Iris would be up for a throuple despite her attitudes. She openly admits on the beach she's jealous of MC and Alexis, even though she didn't want to be.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes