Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don't think Iris would be up for a throuple despite her attitudes. She openly admits on the beach she's jealous of MC and Alexis, even though she didn't want to be.
That's right, but even so, I think she'd rather share it than lose it forever... She's a wild enough girl to take that on...

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'll say Alexis and Erynn is a colision course rather than a throuple, you can be dating Alexis and have Erynn madly in love with you... but she hesitates(even more than she normally hesitates) to make move because of your relationship to her BFF.
Personally i would love for this one to end in a full-on catfight :devilish:

Cara and Nikki don't interfere with anyone... yet.
Sure, it's hard to see any other throuple in the long term than maybe Layla + Elena. Alexis, Erynn and Nikki/Cara don't give this kind of vibe at all.

Regards

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I'll say Alexis and Erynn is a colision course rather than a throuple, you can be dating Alexis and have Erynn madly in love with you... but she hesitates(even more than she normally hesitates) to make move because of your relationship to her BFF.
Personally i would love for this one to end in a full-on catfight :devilish:

Cara and Nikki don't interfere with anyone... yet.
Erynn confronted Lexi at the bar when she found out. Lexi confronts Erynn at a modeling shoot? I can see the catfight.

I can see Nikki moving to Madison Springs to live with her dad and enrolling at MSU. I would like to see Nikki versus Val in a catfight (wrestling match) if you're on those paths. Layla and Elena would have to double team Nikki.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Of all the girls, Alex is the most jealous, so I don't think he'd let another girl be MC... Not even Erynn, even though she's his best friend... We know that Layla/Elena/MC is an encouraging threesome, but Nyx decides what will be their fate... Nikki/Cara/MC could be considered as a potential threesome... (you can pursue both of them, the loser will still like you after your choice - this is a good point) Although Nikki is also a jealous type, but not for her sister ...There should be a new tag on the main page for this... I think Iris would share it with anyone, but with whom?... I can't imagine the other girls in a threesome... You will never be together with three girls, this is not a harem game... The original the correct answer to your question: Hope dies last...
Sure, it's hard to see any other throuple in the long term than maybe Layla + Elena. Alexis, Erynn and Nikki/Cara don't give this kind of vibe at all.

Regards
Alexis and Erynn has been setup as a confrontation from way back, for them to suddenly be "let's all share" would be a huge character flip...
The beach scene still suggests jealousy between them whenever you pick one over the other.

Nikki-Cara, i'd say impossible, the sister that loses becomes a glorified background character, pretty much forgotten... and it would be incest which Nyx is avoiding.

The only throuple relationship chance is Layla+Elena... maybe there's an outside chance for a Alexis+Iris threesome with huge moral hangover by Alexis post the fact.

Yes, Cara gets almost the same dialogue. And Cara gets a new scene in the new update, Nikki doesn't.
Maybe Nikki will get a phone call in the next update, Nyx has been trying to differentiate them but ultimately i can't shake the feeling that they occupy the same slot in the story, you just chose which "flavor" you prefer.
In the first scene, with Alexis on the plane - MC does not mention his first kiss. If he did, and reflected on it as a turning point, that would be a more natural reason for Alexis to jump up and suddenly "need" to use the restroom (and invite him to join her).
This is good, i've long held the belief that there needed to be more for Alexis to suddenly jump this guy that... she barely knows, doesn't even remember her... and having sex with him presents something of a problem to her friendship with Erynn.

Of course later it's revealed that the MC doesn't even remember this kiss, he thinks Iris was his first, but since Nyx has taken to make minor nips and tucks to the story who knows? It can still happen.

I'm still hoping for something juicy that pushed Alexis into that... something along the lines of Alexis had a thing for Zane(Erynn's ex-boyfriend) and Erynn jumped the line... Alexis forgave but didn't forget.

This would also help push them into my dream catfight scenario lol.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Alexis and Erynn has been setup as a confrontation from way back, for them to suddenly be "let's all share" would be a huge character flip...
The beach scene still suggests jealousy between them whenever you pick one over the other.

Nikki-Cara, i'd say impossible, the sister that loses becomes a glorified background character, pretty much forgotten... and it would be incest which Nyx is avoiding.
Maybe Nikki will get a phone call in the next update, Nyx has been trying to differentiate them but ultimately i can't shake the feeling that they occupy the same slot in the story, you just chose which "flavor" you prefer.
I also wrote about Alex that he is jealous. If I play the loyal route, then with good answers and correct decisions on the beach, Eryn will have no problem. However, he still doesn't like Iris, as she is MC's ex-girlfriend. We also agree with Nikki/Cara, I also mentioned that it requires a new tag for the game. And Iris would really accept Alex in a threesome, but Alex doesn't think so. What kind of content we get for Nikki is questionable. Maybe Nyx is working on her possible pregnancy...

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Sorry to say this but Erynn is one of the worst love interest mc had, always gave negative vibes, that is why I never played her route, she belongs to the streets!!

Rather build better relation with one of Alexis, Nikki or Layla, even the flashback with Iris had better love interest arc for MC!!

Also in case of Iris, I noticed one big twist, while having sex on her father's motorcycle if you don't cum inside the father comes to your rescue but if you do inside then someone else comes to our rescue when Ethan and his gang are beating up the mc, so do you guys think Iris got knocked up by MC?
Every time Erynn starts talking this should be playing in the background lol.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
So does Zack turn on you no matter what.? Because I have a save where I ignore pretty much everything to do with the girls and just have a bromance with him and he still turned on me. Yes this is the last path I would ever take being nice to him. Pretty much never liked him anyway.
See my earlier post, Zach is now persona non Grata, he gets the same as Ethan I think no redemption arc for him.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
As someone wrote earlier, "Sneaky Val" ... Keep your friends close but keep your athletic rivals closer.

I guess this is how the MC gets formally introduced to Sha'Carri? This might Intertwined backfire on Val ...

So it's a triple threat match between Nikki, Val and Sha'Carri LSC82

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_28_03_19_30.jpg

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can we have Cara + Alexis + Erynn? Because I'd love to see a throuple with Lexi and Erynn.
I can see Alexis + Erynn going for a threesome once or twice but not a throuple they both got to strong feelings for the MC even if they would want to try to make it work it would eventually get to a boiling point. Which I say would make for another decent bit of branching and drama in this game as long as it doesn't last long

Master Peter Raven

Jan 5, 2023
I have restarted Intertwined with this newest update and I decided I would try and start and end with the MC and Lexi together. Mostly because I love the Lexi character. Been doing okay so far, although it's difficult with every female in the game throwing p***y at our MC, but my guy is holding strong. But I swear, it does feel like he's in the cross-hairs of a run-away train with the father. I just see the reveal coming that Lexi and Layla's father is Santi.

Aside #1, anyone else besides me notice the similarity in looks between Lexi and Nikki? While our creator has crafted an amazing story, I think he missed some good inner dialogue for our MC over that.

Aside #2, I save cut-outs as I go, with the names of the various characters, and then go back and advance those story lines, then save, etc, etc. and I was wondering, is it built in to the story anywhere where the MC gets together either with Melissa, the neighbor, or with Emily, his mother? Both are used to amp him up and titalate and tease him, so I was wondering if...?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
idk maybe they will change their mind after. just hope so:(
Unfortunately they won't change their mind :cry: :cry:

1.But here you have the wonderful choice between wild,
fiery,sex with an auburn beauty,
and eventual become a daddy.

2.or you can play the prince in shining armor,
and pluck a red-haired virgin beauty her flower,
and explore her unknown holes.

So it depends what fetishes you have:anal,pregnancy,virgin...:unsure::unsure: