Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
wait, why?
I wouldn't say she has any content at all to have an opinion on her :unsure:
Shitty parent, same as Santi and Andres, imo you could put all three of them in a sack and beat it, you always hit the right one.
The three of them really deserve each other. John deserves someone better and ideally someone far away...i really don't want more Iris :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nyrek

foxxyfoxx

Jan 23, 2022
IF your saves ain't working it means they weren't from 10.5... also, yes you'll need to restart, you can always turn on the "skip unseen dialogues" option to skip.
I've already gone through the whole game, it was useful to refresh some plot points. anyway, thanks for the hint about invisible dialogs)

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I've already gone through the whole game, it was useful to refresh some plot points. anyway, thanks for the hint about invisible dialogs)
and if you are on PC and wants to save even more time, you can jump from choice to choice clicking with right mouse button on "skip" at the bottom of the screen.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Can you access Valeria romance path when you are on Layla path?
You can't. You can get extra Valeria points at training camp while on Layla path, but a Layla romance path blocks the complete Val romance path after training camp. You can access Valeria romance path if you are friends with Layla or on Alexis or Erynn or Nikki paths. In update 9 to 11, you get more Val content if you are on the Alexis romance path or Alexis secret path plus Nikki path.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I would like to congratulate Sha'Carri Richardson for the two gold medals in the Athletism World Cup... Is it just a coincidence ?
I think someone wrote on this thread or told me once that the dev is a fan of the real Sha'Carri Richardson, and created the Intertwined character based on her.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
You can't. You can get extra Valeria points at training camp while on Layla path, but a Layla romance path blocks the complete Val romance path after training camp. You can access Valeria romance path if you are friends with Layla or on Alexis or Erynn or Nikki paths. In update 9 to 11, you get more Val content if you are on the Alexis romance path or Alexis secret path.
But Alexis secret path requires you to be on Layla path too. Wouldn't that negate the Valeria path as you said?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
But Alexis secret path requires you to be on Layla path too. Wouldn't that negate the Valeria path as you said?

Good point. So, the safest paths for the complete Val romance path content would be to be friends with Layla, and be on Alexis and Nikki romance paths.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I think someone wrote on this thread or told me once that the dev is a fan of the real Sha'Carri Richardson, and created the Intertwined character based on her.
Ok thank you, i had never heard about her before watching her win the 100m finale. So when i heard her name, my mind look at the others girls but never seen Valeria in this finale :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Ok thank you, i had never heard about her before watching her win the 100m finale. So when i heard her name, my mind look at the others girls but never seen Valeria in this finale :LOL:
I also only learned that Sha'Carri was a real athlete because of the game.

And yes, my mind would be looking for Valeria in the final also haha.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Shitty parent, same as Santi and Andres, imo you could put all three of them in a sack and beat it, you always hit the right one.
The three of them really deserve each other. John deserves someone better and ideally someone far away...i really don't want more Iris :whistle:
John is gonna tap MC's mom ass and you know it.

Reactions: mnotwoke

foxxyfoxx

Jan 23, 2022
completing the update, the story was incredibly short for me, but... it's because of my choices. When I met Val, I never flirted with other girls, my attention was focused only on her. I think Val had her own reasons to be careful in her relationship with MC, so it looks pretty natural. Anyway, it turned out to be a great story, I'm quite happy w the update. NYX <3

Reactions: seb75 and mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes