Josh is the name

Jul 17, 2019
I keep getting errors here and there! Any idea how to fix them? These are the 2 I get when I start from my last save. If I go further back I get even more errors.

foxxyfoxx

Jan 23, 2022
Don't be afraid of society Val has shit personality
why is that? we literally don't know anything about Val's past, and her behavior tells us that she had some shit in her life. maybe she just doesn't let herself fall in love so easily because she's afraid of being betrayed?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
why is that? we literally don't know anything about Val's past, and her behavior tells us that she had some shit in her life. maybe she just doesn't let herself fall in love so easily because she's afraid of being betrayed?
I think this more than anything is why people need to chill on the Val hating. We know very little about her and her motivations. I think the only think we do know is, if you're on her path, she's more into the MC than Darryl. And even if you're not on her path, it doesn't seem like she's all that into him anyway. But if she is? Who cares. You're not on her path. *shrugs*

Reactions: mnotwoke

socool

Jul 12, 2022
View attachment 2885492

Already they are talking about changing names to Monroe .
He also doesn't know his bio father's name.
We doesn't know if he's dating his sister or not.
o_O
Second names confusion:
MC - Vicari-Moreno - ID
Monroe's - Adriana Moore Monroe, Alexis Monroe, Layla Monroe
Moreno's - Andres, MC, Emily
Orlandi's - Erynn, Melissa
Can someone get full names of all characters?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I'm doing many routes l want to understand if Ep11 is possible to leave Laxis or should l leave it first
As far as I know, there is no way for you to break things off. There are a few routes where she breaks things off with you if she finds out you're seeing other people, but I think that's before Ep 11.

Reactions: TERES

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 2885492

o_O
Second names confusion:
MC - Vicari-Moreno - ID
well depends who you want? LIs we mostly know except maybe Val, side character names I don't care about much. From your list we are missing Carta/Nikki (Morgan), Elena (Ortez I think), Val (unknown), Iris (unknown but could be wrong), Gabi (Ramirez)... I think those are the important ones

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I just wonder why Valeria let herself be groped like that without reacting that much.
val is single, stated that she is attracted to darrel, and if its the beach scene you are referring to.....i think you only get it if youre already with layla or lexi. despite my desire to see her slap the taste out of his mouth, shes not doing anything wrong.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
o_O
Second names confusion:
MC - Vicari-Moreno - ID
Emily's name isn't Moreno. It's Vicari. We know Elena Sofía Ortiz and her brothers Diego and Mateo Ortiz, Iris Vančura, Mike, Haley, Nikki and Cara Morgan, Ximena Vergara, and Gil Burke. From the other characters we don't know the second names or can't be sure.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes