Dec 1, 2017
Well, there are some things we could think about:

View attachment 2885773
View attachment 2885771
View attachment 2885772
View attachment 2885770
View attachment 2885766
View attachment 2885768

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm fangirling, but I really really love the game and how the dev trolls us, or don't she?
Nyx has already proven she loves to troll the players. lol. I wouldn't put /too/ much stock into any of this. Honestly, i don't blame her. As much shit as Devs get from players about the stupidist of shit, I would probably troll them too if I was a Dev.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She's not wrong tho 1 character won't make it until the end and it's Ethan
But keeping it vague adds bruh drama with theories of Lis got hurt \killed
When I first discovered this game a month or 2 ago and played I actually worry one of the LI might not make it back so if it does come true I just hope it isn't a non preventable death and you can prevent it by a choice

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something important here but wtf is this?!
dunno about hammered but drunk yes and she should be mostly fine in the morning. anyways it's better not to think avns logic.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

Just a little info on what's going on at the moment.

I'm on vacation right now and will be back at the end of next week. I'll be writing on the script for episode 12 whenever I have some free time and nothing else to do. It won't be much since I want to take a little break from the game as well.

Officially I'll start working on episode 12 the second week of September.

I want to make episode 12 a shorter episode, but I said that last time too, so take it with a grain of salt.
As of now, it will only include 1 day (Thursday) and it will focus more on story progression this time rather than relationship progress. Of course, there will be some scenes that will tackle some choices you've made in episode 11.

That's it for now. More info once I'm back.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
especially that specific scene... I expect a lot of fallout :ROFLMAO:
You don't even need to say the scene you are thinking... and yeah things are about to get heated.
Also interesting what happens if you stay the course, besides Adriana who is made aware of it? Elena surely right?

Also curious what is meant by story progression rather than relationship... Ethan stuff? Father stuff(both MCs or Erynn's)? Maybe Lucas comeback?

Reactions: mnotwoke

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You don't even need to say the scene you are thinking... and yeah things are about to get heated.
Also interesting what happens if you stay the course, besides Adriana who is made aware of it? Elena surely right?

Also curious what is meant by story progression rather than relationship... Ethan stuff? Father stuff(both MCs or Erynn's)? Maybe Lucas comeback?
yeah probably progress on the Ethan front, wouldn't mind closing the part off already

Reactions: LSC82

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I figured we might get Lexi and the strapon taking care of that or maybe Iris after she is through plowing Erynn. You know with her personality she is a pitcher ;P

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes